News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

-deleted-

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucid_Learner

12th or 13th chakra  :-o

In the chakra system I thought there was 7 major chakras and about 300 minor ones???

I'm sure I've read that the halo symbolises an open crown chakra. And that is why royalty wear crowns on there head, to symbolise an open crown chakra.... (correct me if i'm wrong)

.... Then again I could have just made it up :| hehe

Kundalini awakening is something that interests me lots, I need to get a book on it so I know more about it.

Peace, LL 8-)

'Presence is the key to freedom, so you can only be free now' - Eckhart Tolle "Practising the power of now"

Orygbus

Enoch

There are many chakra. But as far as the major ones it goes to 12 or 13 some that go into the earth below you and some above the crown. Just use what feels right for you because everyone has an opinion on this. I prefer to think it is 12 because that is how many times the tree of life branches off. But 13 would also make sense. As long as you learn to use the seven that are your energy centers first you will do just fine.
A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent .

Lucid_Learner

I see, thanks for the links man I'll check them out.

Is the Base/Root Chakra at the base of the spine??? I've got a diagram and it says sacral chakra is between the genitals and anus. Would this not make the Sacral Chakra the first chakra and not the Root?

Sorry if i'm confusing people here it was just a question that was bugging me.

Peace, LL 8-)

'Presence is the key to freedom, so you can only be free now' - Eckhart Tolle "Practising the power of now"

Enoch

The root and first chakra are one and the same. Associated with the color red. The rainbow was given to humans after god destroyed the world the last time. Some think it is completely associated with the chakra. It would make sense because many obe experiances are through a chakra.
A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent .

Lucid_Learner

Interesting... just a random thought here but do you think you could have your third eye so open that you could actually see astral entities? I know psychics have an open third eye but I'm not too sure how they actually percieve the astral world. Is it like they are looking out of physical and astral eyes at once??

Peace, LL 8-)

SilverSlider

Lucid Learner, I think we're kind of in the same boat. All summer long I would be distracted by trying to see my math teachers aura, instead of focusing on the lessson! What I started to see from her was what you described, it was a bright/sparkly/luminous haze around her head and seemed to jump up about 8 inches above her head and trailed like what you described. When I was first seeing her aura move with her I thought this was strange then I just accepted it.

One thing that definitely helps me is something that Robert Bruce mentions, but I'd just like to say how it works for me. Touching or scratching the area of your 6th chakra can help the stimulation immensely, at least for me. Sometimes I would just act bored and touch my 6th chakra with my pencil and immediately I'd feel tons of pressure on that area and through my head. I have to concentrate pretty hard to get it to stop, but it doesn't seem to change the auras, which confuses me.

Oh and I thought it was strange the poster that said auric sight isn't all it's cracked up to be....I think you may have a misguided intent for the use of auric sight.

Lucid_Learner

Yeh I think your prolly right SilverSlider. I'll give your method a go. it seems pretty sly and perfect to get away with in a lesson :wink:

I had a hard time convincing myself that it wasn't just after images I was seeing. I did a few experiments until I couldn't disprove it. Now I'm going along with it, trying to take it to the next level. Which for me is seeing colours.

Peace, LL 8-)

SilverSlider

One thing that I don't understand about auric vision and I pretty much refuse to believe in is that when you blink it goes away...ok is this not a "psychic vision"? Isn't this being "seen" by something other than our eyes? (chakra(s))....At least for me, when I blink I lose mental focus for a second, but I feel like I still have it, like I havn't lost the link.

Enoch

There should only be a moment with blinking if you are concentrating well. some people even see the aura better when they shut there eyes after looking at someone. Your third eye comes into play. Depending on how awake yours is you should be able to ALWAYS see all auras with enough practice. It does however give you a headache for the first dys because of the never before seen colors and of course everythingi s surrounded by aura now.

Lucid_Learner

Yes, I hope to develop my skills to such a level.

I heard a story about a man who could see auras all the time around everything. He went into a building and pressed the elevator button. When it arrived there were a few people inside. However he couldn't see the auras on any of them, so he thought something wasn't right and didn't enter. A few moments later the elevator broke and they all died.

Do you think theres any truth in this? I'm not too sure myself :| but it would be freaky if it was true. I know the aura goes away before death so it would make sense.

Peace, LL 8-)

Enoch

I dont know. Interesting though. Seems maybe a bit far fetched just because i cannot see the aura being gone until after death. But hey we are esoteric people and open to possibilities most are not.

Lucid_Learner

Quote from: Enoch on October 06, 2006, 17:32:26
I dont know. Interesting though. Seems maybe a bit far fetched just because i cannot see the aura being gone until after death. But hey we are esoteric people and open to possibilities most are not.

Yer too right, Robert Bruce says it fades before death comes. But the thing is I think he's referring to natural death.. e.g. old age. Sudden Death is rather different though, but because there is only time in this realm it makes it highly probable that such a thing can happen.

Then again that story might be a false one... it's certainly possible though.

Peace, LL 8-)

SilverSlider

Yeah I definitely hope to be able to see auras any time I want to, that would be nice.

I'm a little bit sceptical of that story..i mean there is still the possibility of changing paths when it comes to sudden things like that. Instead of them all plummeting to their deaths, what if the guy convinced them to get off? Would their auras magically come back? ehhh I dunno. I think it mostly conveys a general concept about auric sight.

Lucid_Learner

It certainly makes you think about fate, that story whether it's true or not; still shocked me.

You highlighted a good point SilverSlider. If they didn't go in the lifts would they still have died? Perhaps they were all meant to die there and then, and karma brought them to the same place at once... Who knows? But I wouldn't like to be able to see my own death coming just my looking in the mirror :|

Peace, LL 8-)

SilverSlider

Well I just thought I'd update....

Just got back from chem lab and had a pretty interesting experience. I was talking to my prof about this machine that we were using and suddenly I noticed there was a *very* bright yellow/golden glow around his head. I noticed it and it went away but I just did what I usually do to try and get auras to show themselves and it came and went during our conversation but it was somewhat elusive. I don't know if it was because he was moving and talking or if it was because I was so close so I couldn't just gently gaze at it and had to basically look directly or what.

I was also wondering if maybe i saw it because i was close? does anyone know if distance is a factor in auras? I tried to see it later and couldn't, but I was 2 or 3 times farther away  :?

All in all - very happy. It was such a rich color, I was really quite amazed. I meditated this morning as well which I normally don't do which may have contributed to this. I saw some really beautiful violets and blues while meditating as well. The colors in the psychic world compared to visible light colors are well...worlds apart!  :lol:

How are things going for you Lucid learner?

Mydral

GOLD AURA COLOR: The color of enlightenment and divine protection. When seen within the aura, it says that the person is being guided by their highest good. It is divine guidance. Protection, wisdom, inner knowledge, spiritual mind, intuitive thinker.

YELLOW AURA COLOR: Relates to the spleen and life energy. It is the color of awakening, inspiration, intelligence and action shared, creative, playful, optimistic, easy-going.

Source: http://www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com/auracolormeanings.html

If what you saw is really his Aura your prof is a really interesting person.
Maybe you want to approach him lightly if he believes in meditation or so?
In somnis veritas

SilverSlider

Yeah man you are right he is a very interesting person. He is Indian so I assume he is Hindu as he is a vegetarian. I was seriously considering talking to him about vegetarianism and see where that goes since I am a vegetarian as well. He's my biochemistry teacher and *very* intelligent and cares a lot when it comes to teaching; for example when the class does bad on something he feels bad for not teaching us correctly! most profesors would just get mad at the class. I certainly believe he is being guided by his highest good.

That's interesing that there is a distinction between gold and yellow since his was definitely golden. I've also heard though that all people while in thought or people who are just mental have a yellow aura around their head...but then I've also heard that the halos around saints are auras (indicating a certain level of spirituality)....but then again what I saw was very obvious and obviously golden so maybe what is recorded as yellow was the best that the seers of saint's auras could get  :?

Auras are neat...i want more! :-P I guess it'll come in time  :|

brad

Enoch

Silver there is a link i posted earlier in this thread that will help you so much if you really want too see auras.

leaf

Darkmind and Mydral:
I wish I had found this thread earlier. I posted my own thread asking about pretty much the same experiences, that is:
1. I see a very thin bright yellow tinge within a pale blue outline.
2. This appears instantaneously and effortlessly.
3. & like you said, Mydral, the blue appears around everything.
I mentioned in my thread too that I see an invisible waviness, but it is especially obvious when I look at the sky, when there's sunlight, or around fluorescent lights, but I see it straight on.
I am so pleased to read someone else sees the same thing too (especially the yellow). :D

Partial quotes:
Quote from: DarkMind on September 16, 2005, 06:56:12
Hi, I'm going to have to be brief in describing this:
- I was wondering if something is wrong with my eyesight or is it really auras I am seeing or just a common after-image and nothing really special about it and therefore no need to be getting excited about
- I seem to see a blue tinge (just a thin blue outline) around my hands and forearms at times. In different lighting conditions and background, it appears as a yellow glow (extending a tiny distance from the skin).
- I don't need to concentrate very hard to see it. Nor do I need to unfocus my eyes
Quote from: Mydral on July 23, 2006, 10:12:23
...so since I don't need to focus hard or use peropheral vision.... that 3mm layer of white/blue light is just there (and the color also changes for me with different lighting... ex. if its almost dark the color looks transparent blackish).
Strang thing is the object does not have to be alive to have this glow.... thats acctually the biggest doubt I have about all of this.

Other thing I notice is when I look at the sky during day time and use peripheral vision and unfocus my eyes I see lots of spots of light flying around....

Bane

hi  this is my first post here im glad i found this forum, anyway id like to ask iff any of you ever heard of etheric sight? it seems much the same as aura sight as i can see those too, i think they are the same abilaty only etheric sight being more developed,however im not sure ,wondering iff any of you know more ,it is a wonderful abilatyseeing these things.
he who contends with nothing is always victorious