News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Crown chakra always active

Previous topic - Next topic

deepend

I don't know if this would be considered a problem for most people,but i read somewhere that after meditation i should close my chakras to avoid a bunch of problems and the thing is,my crown chakra is always active from the hairline and up.
I don't need to concentrate on it at all and it's still active and has been for maybe 2 weeks.
The brow chakra becomes active almost as soon as i think of it,but its not as sensitive as the crown chakra.
I should mention that im just a beginner really(been at it with binaural tapes and meditation for 6 months)
Any advice?
I post,therefore i am... online

deepend

I forgot to mention that those two chakra points is the only ones i can feel without meditation

Stookie

As far as I know, you can't really "close" chakras. You just stop stimulating them by not focusing any attention to them. I don't know how you meditate, but normally it's working from the base chakra on up. If the top 2 seem over-active, maybe try focusing on your lower ones longer. Achieving a balance though all of them is optimal.

deepend

thanks for the reply stookie.
i will try to focus more on the lower ones.
i guess i shouldnt believe everything i read huh?
one thing though,when i meditate i start with my feet and work my way up and i can feel the energy quite well through my chakras,45 min into the meditation i can feel a kind of buildup starting from my base working its way up to my solar plexus,as if the points are all vibrating really fast together,then it kinda "skips" my heart chakra and goes on up to my third eye and stayes there a while and i can feel it sort of moving around like a worm before it slowly goes away.
the buildup kinda has a numbing feeling at the same time and it doesnt really skip the heart its just not as pronounced there.
i know this sounds a little like it would be kundalini but im sure its not since its mild and im still an idiot,not enlightened at all :)
weird that the crown chakra is the one i feel the most when im not meditating.

WalkerInTheWoods

Chakras are always active. Some articles lead you to believe they are like doors that are either opened or closed. This is not true. They are like organs, in fact really they are organs that link between the physical and nonphysical. They are always working, just like your physical heart is always working. And like your heart they can be exercised so they are in better shape, and thus become stronger and work better and more efficiently. Like exercise, the best program is one that works your entire body. So it is with your chakras and entire energy system as well. If you work only your upper body muscles then your lower body will remain weaker and under developed. This is not very balanced and could cause problems. So it is with your chakras. Work all of them. You said that you do so, yet you feel your crown chakra is more active. This is common because knowing it or not we tend to work certain chakras more than others. I suggest that you concentrate working on your other chakras more. Still spend some time with your crown chakra but spend more time with your other chakras until you feel more balanced. During the day if you feel your crown is more active and it bothers you, try focusing on the lower chakras or pull energy away from the crown.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Hagethuriel

There are ways to switch off or tune out just as there are methods to tune in by raising energy . A blue umbrella visualisation closed over ones head is a good way to slow down that floating feeling . Drawing up earth energy is grounding too .
"Yes there are two paths . You can go back , but in the long run , there's still time to change the road you're on " ~ Led Zeppelin

deepend

Hi again,sorry for the late reply but i have been away visiting family this weekend.
i'll be sure to try the umbrella visualisation.also,i will concentrate more on my lower chakras.But what do you mean by drawing up earth energy?

Hagethuriel

Drawing up Earth Energy is drawing energy from Mother Earth through the insteps , heels and the balls of the feet that is male , red , moist , heavy , dark energy . Here is a link on grounding too ;
http://www.mystic-mouse.co.uk/Wisdom_Texts/Grounding.htm
http://www.astralsociety.com/as/Forum/index.php/topic,18381.0.html
"Yes there are two paths . You can go back , but in the long run , there's still time to change the road you're on " ~ Led Zeppelin

Sunn

aleshah

Quote from: Sunn on October 02, 2006, 15:49:04
dark energy?
Its maybe just an example for raw energy which will be transformed to pure light.
Just notice the sound if you moving the way up, it gets higher till the crown (or lighter)

Light and sound are connected with each other coz both are just electromagnetic / in the air.
Dark sounds maybe muddy and dull, while light sounds mellow, sharp and pitched.
Black is most an absorbing color of light, but it also means it get warm, coz it absorbs light.
If black gets warm it also projects infrared, which a normal eye cant see.
If the material gets a zero refraction it becomes invisible.Multimaterials with zerorefractions are rare.

There is a connection between the heart and the crown chakra.If you work on the heart chakra,
your crown opens, too.
However if there is a kundalini activation the effects could be heats or colds.

Leo Volont

Quote from: deepend on June 22, 2006, 17:49:03
I don't know if this would be considered a problem for most people,but i read somewhere that after meditation i should close my chakras to avoid a bunch of problems and the thing is,my crown chakra is always active from the hairline and up.
I don't need to concentrate on it at all and it's still active and has been for maybe 2 weeks.
The brow chakra becomes active almost as soon as i think of it,but its not as sensitive as the crown chakra.
I should mention that im just a beginner really(been at it with binaural tapes and meditation for 6 months)
Any advice?

yes, I am familiar with your complaint.  In my own Discipline of Kundalini Yoga we are supposed to bring the energy down to our base chakra, but I have never been able to really get it all down.   I have come to believe that it is enough to ALSO get some of the Energy down to the Base Chakra.  I must have not been totally wrong, because it has been 30 years now and it hasn't killed me yet.   You can read my Posts and decide for yourself whether or not I have incurred intellectual or psychological damage.

Anyway, if you are not experiencing painful headaches, I think you will be fine.

Oh, I wonder if you know this 'trick'.  At the Swivel Point in your head, where the spine connects, if you concentrate on that point for about a minute or two, you will find a small point that wiggles and swings back and forth.  That is the Gate.  That is the Key.  Once you light up that little wobbly thing, you can send your Energy either up or down, and, indeed, its been so long that I need to remember that before I turned on that Point I did not have the Full Body awareness of Energy that I do not, and take quite for granted.   So, bring a little bit of Energy back from your Agna Chakra or down from your Crown and tickle that little wiggle point at that Swivel Point on top of the Spine, and you will find that you suddenly have Full Body Energy Awareness.

Hmmmmmm. I think it is supposed to be a secret.  My own Guru confided it to me informally... not part of a lecture or seminar.  so I think that not everybody is supposed to know.

I think that Gurus watch what they publish so that people can't just read a book and know what lies to tell so that it seems like they have fully open systems.  But, really, it is unnecessary.  Afterall, CAN'T you feel it when you are in the presence of another person with Open Chakras. There is a kind of Resonance that you feel that tells you that someone else is buzzing, no?     

Hagethuriel

Quote from: Sunn on October 02, 2006, 15:49:04
dark energy?
Yes, hermetically energies may be
dark or light
damp or dry
hot or cold
male or female
Light energies raise the vibration and stimulate projection and clairience whereas dark energies lower the vibration and ground us again . Refer to Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon for more information on that regard .

Sunn

Quote from: aleshah on October 15, 2006, 06:49:27
Its maybe just an example for raw energy which will be transformed to pure light.
Just notice the sound if you moving the way up, it gets higher till the crown (or lighter)

Light and sound are connected with each other coz both are just electromagnetic / in the air.
Dark sounds maybe muddy and dull, while light sounds mellow, sharp and pitched.
Black is most an absorbing color of light, but it also means it get warm, coz it absorbs light.
If black gets warm it also projects infrared, which a normal eye cant see.
If the material gets a zero refraction it becomes invisible.Multimaterials with zerorefractions are rare.

There is a connection between the heart and the crown chakra.If you work on the heart chakra,
your crown opens, too.
However if there is a kundalini activation the effects could be heats or colds.

where is your proof of this?

i would like to read more

leeloo

Quote from: Leo Volont on October 15, 2006, 07:15:36
At the Swivel Point in your head, where the spine connects, if you concentrate on that point for about a minute or two, you will find a small point that wiggles and swings back and forth.  That is the Gate.  That is the Key.  Once you light up that little wobbly thing, you can send your Energy either up or down

Dear Leo, you got me intrigued there. I've searched for further reference of what you've been saying, but could not find any. However, I 'feel' it has a grain of salt, what you are saying. In shamanic practices there is a similar gate below the sholders, between the ribs.

Can you please give some more details on the ways one can use the Gate you mention?

namaste.

Sovak

A very good way to activate your crown chakra is through Toning.

Your voice is the most powerfull tool you have so use it.

THOH is a powerful chant, to be used once and then forgoten about. It releases endocrines to allow for the next chant.

Take a deep breath and exhale, when your relaxed and comfortable take a final breath in and exhale chanting the tone of the month of MAY

M-M-M-A-A-A-Y-Y-Y

In a smooth progressive sound, letting the vibration ring up into your head. This produces a chemical (which to a name I have no idea ) which is almost like an orgasm for the time you chant it, it opens your third eye and activates the thyroid gland opening your Crown, Third Eye, And Neck chakra.  :)

Then the rest you can figure out :P

andonitxo

Shutting down a chakra would be like switching off your stomach after a meal  :-D :-D

Do you feel airy? Are you always in your own world? Do you have mystical experience? Do you usually care about others more than yourself? Do you have the sensation of not being from this Earth? Do you usually project astrally?

(Maybe it could sound stupid... but fill this test: http://web.tickle.com/tests/chakra/?test=chakraogt)

My crown chakra is one of the most actives I have. I let it free, and I feel an energy like bonnet almost constantly.