News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

New Energy Ways Question

Previous topic - Next topic

kifyre

Hey Kane,

When I'm feeling motivated, I do all the toes. I think that's what RB meant.

Your toes might be inactive, or blocked--or even working so well you can't feel energy resistance in them! When you do energy work, spend a little extra time on them, but always move on. Make sure you vary which exercises you're using, or simply go down each list doing a chunk during each sitting, then repeat.

When you start to get energy sensations, you'll have a much better idea of what you should personally focus on, and how much work you need to do, depending on your goals. You perceptions and sensations will continually chance, so, in my opinion, don't worry too much about anything you feel or don't feel.

My best advice is, when you have a choice between reading this forum and practicing, practice! http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

All the best,

Mark

Tom

Isolating toes is not as easy as isolating fingers. If you want to pick a particular finger to push energy through and just that finger, you probably can do so without much effort. When you pick a single toe to do the same thing with, you will probably push energy through the toes on both sides of the one you choose. Because the toes are harder to isolate you do not need to try to focus on all of them individually to push energy through all of them without exception. There are toes that are not responding as well as the others so these are where most of your time and attention will be needed at first. At some point, maybe a few minutes, it is better to move on and just remember where the difficult spots were. After a few sessions these places will begin to respond. As your concentration sharpens and your energy levels increase, you will find new spots that seem blocked or inactive. This will actually be a good sign.

Tia

Just work through all the toes, one by one.

Kane98969

Thanks for the help all :)

I think my 3rd toe in on both of my feet are blocked somewhat, but that just gives me a better reason to practice.  After awhile i could get a pretty strong pulse in my pinkie toes, so I know now that he meant for all of the lesser toes, not just every other.  

FYI -- I just started the NEW system a few weeks ago and I haven't really got used to working with no visualization or working on the secondary chakras.  Heck, I didn't even know they existed!

In the past I followed other systems involving heavy visualization and primary chakra work.  It's a big change for me, but ITS WAY EASIER!

well... gotta go work on my toes :)

Empty-handed I go, and behold the spade is in my hands;

I walk on foot, and yet on the back of an ox I am riding;

When I pass over the bridge,
Lo, the water floweth not, but the bridge doth flow.

jilola

I get my toes to respond by doing a sideways stimulation. Instead of targeting each toe separately I try to feel them all at once. After getting a response I can sometimes get a single toe to respond.

Jouni

Tom

Working with blocked toes is good for developing an ability to isolate distinct secondary energy centers, but recently I've found that there are much more important areas in my face that I have been neglecting because of continuing to work with the toes, feet, ankles, and so on and getting to neck and face last. Sometimes it seems best to ignore the feet for a while and start from somewhere else.

Kane98969

In the feet and leg chapter of NEW it says

" Use deep brushing and sponging actions only on every other lesser toe, starting with the toe next to the big toe on your best foot (best foot = most responsive foot). Spend slightly more time on the least unresponsive foot, and on any unresponsive toes to help free them up. "

When he says this, is he talking about ALL lesser toes, or just the 2nd toe in and the 4th toe in.  I assumed it meant all lesser toes, but for some reason I couldn't feel the energy flow in my 3rd and 5th(pinkie)  toe.

Are these blockages, or did I assume wrong?

Empty-handed I go, and behold the spade is in my hands;

I walk on foot, and yet on the back of an ox I am riding;

When I pass over the bridge,
Lo, the water floweth not, but the bridge doth flow.