News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Etheric and Astral Body Implants

Previous topic - Next topic

AstralPulseAdmin

Just finished reading the Voyagers II: Secrets of Amenti, it has mentioned etheric body implants by the aliens. I am wondering has anyone seen any kind of implants?
AstralPulseAdmin is not an Admin Account.

shineling

Yeah, I have one. It's in my foot. It seems attached to my energy body at the deepest levels. It conditions my body to vibrate at a higher level. I'm always getting visions and psychic movements. It keeps all negative energy away and brings luck. People are always happy to see me. It makes everyone around me friendly. It's good for healing. I can siphon off some of its energy to do hands-on healing. It's always vibrating at a really high frequency. It hums. Mmmmmmmmmm. And it feels great. Like a little pool of joy and love energy that can also contract into a tiny particle or singularity. It's deep and fathomless and exploring it with my senses brings me to ecstasy.

I don't know where it came from or how I got it. It just activated around my 20th birthday and hasn't left since. I'm bonded to it. It's part of my system. Makes me feel safe and taken care of (and a little special). I'm always figuring out new things about it. I like to think it's like my laptop in some high spirtitual school. It's funny...  :-D

One thing I know it does is make things happen. It will make an event happen to me while I'm running an errand or outside doing whatnot. It's creates synchronicity around me and delivers messages so tailored to my personality that i know they are divine guidance. Sometimes they are mathematical and encoded in a number language I am slowly learning. It's fascinating and cleary "next level".

I've searched high and low for someone else with an implant. Mostly I've just read about them but nobody will admit they have one too. I know I'm not the only one. Clearly there is knowledge out there but I'd like to meet someone else with one too. I feel alone and don't know what is happening to me. Mostly I feel blessed though. I just wish I had more information.

In the astral when I go out of body and look at my foot (where the implant is) my foot appears like it's on blue fire. It looks like my foot is aflame with blue ether. It feels like the source is tiny... like a pebble in my show but so powerful. And it swirls and swirls around a center vortex. The rest of my body looks normal.

Laters.
"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."

Xanth

My opinion goes something like this...

Whatever metaphor you need to use that consciously or subconsciously is your connection to the wider reality... so much the better.  ;)

I see these supposed and assumed "implants" as just someone's way of subconsciously reaching out to the wider reality.  Or, the opposite... the wider reality proclaiming to your conscious/subconscious mind to wake up and pay more attention to the it.  :)

Either way and in the end the job is done... and you're more aware.  It's a good thing as long as you don't react to it in a negative, spiritual damaging (increasing entropy) manner.

Volgerle

Having read a lot about it I believe they are real and not just 'metaphor', just as ETs are 'not just metaphor'. I also believe I might have some implants (not necessarily of 'physical' nature) in me, too, but investigations as to this (and other ET source origins hinted to in my experiences) are still in process.

rezaf

It's possible. Once some powerful astral beings implanted something on my tongue using some kind of light similar to laser after I asked them to teach me how I can prolong my experiences. I can still feel its pressure but don't know what it's for or how it works.

Xanth

Quote from: Volgerle on April 22, 2012, 03:35:35
Having read a lot about it I believe they are real and not just 'metaphor', just as ETs are 'not just metaphor'. I also believe I might have some implants (not necessarily of 'physical' nature) in me, too, but investigations as to this (and other ET source origins hinted to in my experiences) are still in process.
As I said, believe what you wish.  Whatever opens your mind to the wider reality is awesome.  ;)

shineling

I do believe in astral technology. I've seen amazing gadgets shown to me by other astral beings. I've been to some advanced worlds where astral travel was taken for granted and a whole new astral civilization was built atop their physical civilization. Imagine how long it took them to evolve to that stage. A civilization built from the physical all the way to the depths of the divine. Probably took millions of years.

I know there are mysteries to the universe, fields of study, and sciences we have never even imagined. It's so huge that nobody will ever know all of its marvelous complexity.

mon9999

Quote from: shineling on April 22, 2012, 14:41:16
I do believe in astral technology. I've seen amazing gadgets shown to me by other astral beings. I've been to some advanced worlds where astral travel was taken for granted and a whole new astral civilization was built atop their physical civilization. Imagine how long it took them to evolve to that stage. A civilization built from the physical all the way to the depths of the divine. Probably took millions of years.

I know there are mysteries to the universe, fields of study, and sciences we have never even imagined. It's so huge that nobody will ever know all of its marvelous complexity.

sigh.. how I wish we are on that level..  :-(

shineling

Hey Mon9999.... Yeah, that's how I feel. Sometimes I think we're living in the outback of the universe. Still... Can't complain. I've been to some places that where awful compared to the little paradise we have here on Earth.

Here is a picture I did awhile ago just for fun.  :-D

Szaxx

Hi,
So I guess none of you have ever made anything in the astral thats not here on planet earth?
You need to stay in more. Oh and watch out for the kidnappers youll have a bad headache from them...
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Chaos Mage

Awww, I like that picture!!  They look cute.

Well, I know there are physical implants.
As for these etheric implants, I'll tell the story again about the "Wrist Crystals", or otherwise known as "Stigma Gems".

These things are implanted into the wrist.
They are heavily refined puritian crystal, which, this type of crystal itself naturally amplifies psionic energy.  Much similar to real crystals on the physical level.
It is said that there were an original twelve crystals formed out of one crystal.
The original became the 13th stigma gem which was the Master Crystals.
Each of these crystals has an element, working in line with the twelve element system.
This crystals envelope your entire astral body in a super dynamic field of energy, enabling you to handle significantly more energy than is normally possible.
You are able to levitate, shoot bolts, put up force fields, and teleport.
After working with one pair of these crystals for a unknown amount of time, you gain that energy as a natural part of your own system.  The crystals also gain the energy that you have pushed or pulled through them.
After they 'weaken' on you, they become useless to you, and must be removed.
The other crystals can then be implanted, and the process begins again, though, with a new element that offers a new experience of handling the energy.

Since the deep of winter, I had been working with a Water basis, forming psi balls and improving my banishing, my summons, and the rest of it.  It's getting scarey in there though, the rifting is getting so bad that my avatars and I can't synch unless it's night.  The Sun seems to prevent 'shadow walking'.  I don't know what it is really.

But yes, definitely, I think there are other kinds of implants.  The kind that I worked with were Fire firstly, then Shadow.  After that, I briefly worked with Electricity, and now on to Water.  I'm not getting the full benefit, as my practice is fragmented.  Gotta have that steady flow, keep the focus hot!!

If you want your own pair of stigma gems, realize now that they are not physical in nature.  They are imaginary.  Other than that, there is a somewhat complex rite to gaining the shadow warrior body, also known as a Silver.  After that, there is work to be done on your shadow plane.  I don't know if you believe that or not, but I sure do.
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control