News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

feeling aura

Previous topic - Next topic

Risu no Kairu

I don't think people can tell you exactly what you're looking for. They can tell you how it feels to them, but it's different to everyone.

You can only really know how it is if you feel it yourself.

If someone tells you how they feel it, and you feel it differently, then you might think you're doing it wrong.

I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

Fat_Turkey

Oh no not another one. You sound like you've been on quite a few ki websites that teach you how to make ki balls, fire ki blasts, and the like. Believe me buddy that aspect of energy ain't real. The people who created them are part of a massive cult(for lack of a better word), who thought they knew the eastern ways of energy work and didn't. They're just morons. On the offchance they CAN do something, they explain it with their whacko ways and beliefs that are way off. I suggest you stop looking at those sites.

Energy feels different for everyone. You'll know when you feel it.

Later
-FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

kakkarot

he was asking about auras, fat_turkey. [|)] remember too that you are young like him [|)]. "calmness lies rest to many great errors."

da_0ne, as for feeling them, check the main website here at astralpulse and you should be able to find a guide to seeing them.

~kakkarot

panabelle

If you want to SEE auras, there's a bazillion topics on it in General Metaphysics right now. But you used the word "feel." Do you mean being able to feel other people's energy? That's a completely different thing. I think you reach out with your energy and touch their's, and it gives you a feeling in your stomach. Kakkarot, you probably know more about that than I do.

da_0ne

the reason i have such trouble is for one there are to many differnet ways of doing things. Two there are to many types of energy for me to put into context. All I know is I feel a great deal of power when i use the right music or think of the right things, but still do not know what energy i feel. Also when i try a ki flame i do feel instant warmth i litteraly have to take my shirt off. Even though i do not know how to really use ki.

panabelle

Uh, you didn't answer my question and it's kind of important that you do if you want us to help you. And I don't think a ki flame is supposed to actually heat anything, it's just a way of "powering up," which I say for lack of a better phrase.

Fenris

A lot of questions on auras have been asked in the past, mainly in the general metaphysicts forum as mentioned. As the same questions have been asked so many times you will find the best threads to read are the old ones. After a while the people who have a deep knowledge of this area stopped posting wonderful thought provoking posts and started posting more or less blunt answers without discussion...and eventually just stoped replying all together. So start at page 20 and work your way foward if you are keen. Here is one particular thread where individual perception of the aura was discussed to some depth.
//http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1297//

best regards
David

da_0ne

how do i feel aura. Everywere I read about it it gives a short breif explanaition of ki. I need to know what it feels like and how to feel it then I should be able to practice with it.