News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

does anyone belive in chronokinesis

Previous topic - Next topic

Vojn Svetla Gorskog

I can't say I know anything about it besides the fact that it can grant you an Oscar!

I don't deny its theoretically possible, however.

Take care!

Vojn Svetla Gorskog

Fat_Turkey

I don't know HOW to accomplish chronokinesis, but I'll give you my two cents on the theory:

Chronokinesis is not the alteration of time itself, but it's the alteration of the PERCEPTION of time. Time itself really can be recorded in more than a thousand ways, but what you are doing in chronokinesis is making it SEEM as though everything is going slower.

The energy side:
Your focus shifts entirely on time, and one of two things happen. You either slow down the clocks in the room, or you telepathically alter everyone else's perception of time. Another theory is that because everything seems slow to you you've actually sped yourself up a bit!

The body's side (scientific):
Deep focus and a cleared mind allows you to manipulate the parts of the brain that control the internal clock. This is the device that makes you wake up for no reason at all at a certain time in the morning after you get used to waking up at that time. It also let's you know when it's time for bed (if you go to sleep at a certain time). This controls your perceptions of how fast or slow time goes, and it can be slowed. I've listened to a slow song after just waking up, and it seemed slower than when I listened to it later on in the day(the second time I listened I had just heard a very upbeat song). This deep focus lets you control your internal clock (a kind of biokinesis) and thus you feel as though everything has slowed down. This can be useful, speeding up reaction time, thinking time, etc.

As I said, I'm not sure if it's possible and if it is I don't know how to do it.

Later
-FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

cyro393

does anyone belive in chronokinesis (to slow or speed up time )if so do you know how?