News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Fluid movements behind closed eyes

Previous topic - Next topic

kakkarot

hm, this is strange. but i'm not sure if i would know what it is. hopefully someone else will. it could be your imagination, but if it's not then it might be a good idea to find out what it is.

at the very least, you can keep letting it happen and keep learning as much as you can about what is going on. maybe something in the situation will change so that it becomes more apparent what is going on.

~kakkarot

ralphm

It may not be your imagination, there are a lot of weird phenomenon out there. It may not be something you want to put a lot of energy into though.
In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

Fenris

I don't have an explanation for you, but some good advice might be to not get fixated on it and to see this as a sign of progress. If this has been bought on by energy work I'm sure in time with continued energy work you will come to an understanding.

goingslow

I think you're probably having mind eye visions.  I've had these off and on my first one when i was "brushing" my sub navel center.  For me its like that fluid light thing you see when meditating comes together and makes shapes.  But now that i've been doing energy work longer and strangely it only happens when im laying down on my right side...it takes on a real movie quality.  Like you said they're very clear people not just shapes.

For me its like a little movie is playing and the first time It happened i got so excited i lost the trancelike state i was in.  I still find it really hard to focus on the images the last one i had it was a man pushing a box through a really old street..but i always get excited and lose it.  

Honestly though i dont know enough about the differences between hypno(forgot word) images you get before sleep.  And mind eye visions but I just assume they're the same.  I've read things on here where others have the same thing so im sure they know the details more.  Im still new to this too but i know how exciting it is to see these things.

Another thing i've experienced is that the images have nothing to do with what im thinking about.  A few times i've had images of a table with toys on it i've never had but i can see very clearly exactly what they are.  I sometimes wonder if these are just random or if they mean something.

Fat_Turkey

Well I read something SORT OF like this in Astral Dynamics. The Strobe Effect.

If you don't know what it is, I'll breifly explain. Basically, the strobe effect is when you see a bright white light or something like that and you feel like something ethereal is "punching" your face, but it doesn't hurt. The light is a result of the brow centre activating...I think...and the "punch" feeling is caused by the energy structures in your neck and head sending serges of energy to the brown and crown centres...

Hmm I can't remember the details. But maybe this is a sign of progress, maybe not. I'd suggest a bit of investigation into the subject, through hands on experience, studying other people's case histories, and just researching other books etc.

Sounds to me like you have great clairvoyant potential...but I've never really heard of this happening before...

Later
-FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

Vojn Svetla Gorskog

Dear people,

Thank you for your generous replies,

The closest explanation to whats happening was from 'goingslow' he described the precise thing.
The actions we're following are like a movie, and no matter what we say or do will alter the flow of events.

It was just an interesting thing I wanted to share with you all and see what your opinion on it is, since I am a greenhorn when it comes to energy development.

Thank you once again, and I will keep you up to date!

Vojn Svetla Gorskog

goingslow

Vojn.. If i were you i would write down the images you see.
Even though they seem to be randon one "scene" i saw in particular really helped me figure something out in my life.  I said i dont know if they're just random but something tells me they're not just random "movies".  Some really are mundane activities like you said. I remembered another one where i saw someone packing a bag.  I saw myself once when i was younger going and turning on a TV then sitting down in front of it as if i was seeing it via a hidden camera.  

I wont go into telling about too many more because they are very private in a way.  You might feel that way too.

Seeing these images have actually been great motivation for me to start meditating each day.

Vojn Svetla Gorskog

Hi goingslow!

These were not private, so far its only been 'movies'. I found it amusing other than anything. Its happening less now but there was one period of time where they were more pronounced.

I will keep you good people posted, and many thanks for your counsel!

Vojn Svetla Gorskog

Vojn Svetla Gorskog

Hello people,

I have been doing energy exercises regularly now and filling my storage centers in order sub-naval, sub-heart and sub-brow and feeling them no longer separate but rather as "one".

However there is something that started happening to me recently - when I close my eyes and relax, sometimes I see movement, of what appears to be human figures either walking, running, climbing over things, they sort of look like they've been 'filmed' through an infra-red filter and they usually perform simple tasks like walking around.

Now I'd normally write this off as fantasy but their movements appear amazingly fluid and precise like something I'd see in real life or observe on the street. They just appear without me even thinking about it... like I am eavesdropping on some remote action... they're gone when I 'come to myself' and consciously decide I had enough infrared theater for the evening.

I still make the distinction between fantasy, dreams, and when I 'dream' something the movements are usually sluggish - the 'visions' I am experiencing now are just as if I were witnessing them on the street, very fluid.

I have been doing energy development for a month now, and was just wondering what could this be or is it my overractive imagination.

Thanks,

Vojn Svetla Gorskog