News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Free Attunements to Kundalini Reiki

Previous topic - Next topic

Tantalord

Hi,
I came across some very interesting sites made by some individuals and they say they can attune you to Kundalini Reiki for free.The attunement is made from distance and i would like to know if anyone has tried this before.Also are these methods trustworthy?

Here are the links
http://www.xehupatl.com/
http://www.xtrememind.com/free-reiki.htm
http://www.kundalinireiki.com/index.html

Happy New Year to all
Darkness is my Strength.Light is my Guide

yothu

http://www.xehupatl.com/ is good and trustworthy. I put my shirt on that man.
The only thing that is "paranormal" in the Universe is our limited understanding of it.

Tantalord

I also believe that he is trustworthy.I have scheduled to receive the 1st attunement with him.I hope for a enlightening experience...Do u happen to know him or contacted him?He happens to be from Austria like you....

yothu

Quote from: TantalordI also believe that he is trustworthy.I have scheduled to receive the 1st attunement with him.I hope for a enlightening experience...Do u happen to know him or contacted him?He happens to be from Austria like you....

Nah. I don't know him. I had even e-mail correspondence in english with him  :shock:
I received attunements from him. He's A++!!
The only thing that is "paranormal" in the Universe is our limited understanding of it.

Shuringi

QuoteNah. I don't know him. I had even e-mail correspondence in english with him
I received attunements from him. He's A++!!
Do you feel anything at the time of attunement and how is he as teacher?
How many attunements have you gone through this far?

I am very interested in Kundalini Reiki and want to learn it, but I am a bit skeptical about distant attunements
(probably because I want to meet the person in physical), but Stefan seems to be very serious. :smile:
- "If you don't know yourself, how could you possibly know another" -

Tantalord

You may feel or may feel not.It depends how conscious you are at the time of the attunement.But i will tell you tomorrow exactly how it feels because i will receive my first attunement from Stefan.

Mary219

I will be receiving my first attunement @ 7 this evening. I'll also post my feelings. His webiste did state that what you may or may not feeel depends on your sensitivity to energy.

TheDarkChakra

After 2 minutes of reading http://www.xehupatl.com site, I feel this is a very good and trustworthy website.

But I have a question about reiki to reiki users, can reiki be used to heal muscle damage faster after a workout and make it stronger faster to be able to attend the gym more?

Jaco

Quotecan reiki be used to heal muscle damage faster after a workout and make it stronger faster to be able to attend the gym more?
Yeah, it can. But the wise thing to do is not to overwork yourself at the gym :smile: And you can remove lactic acid from your muscles by just moving your limbs. It's painful a bit, sometimes even a lot :grin: but its faster :smile:
Of course you can use reiki to heal contusions. It might fasten the self healing process, but then lay of the gym for a while :wink:
If Your fate too violently leads you through your life, remember, that it was you alone who chose this path.

Tantalord

So Mary219 did you receive the attunement?How was the experience?I will post mine late at night

Tantalord

I just received the 1st attunement from Stefan.I felt some energy going through my hands and some intense feelings on my 3rd eye area,although the feelings depend how sensitive you are to energy.Also i felt some pain in the chest,because the heart chakra was expanding.The feelings were more tense to my left hand as it is more sensitive and relaxed.This was the 1st out of 3 attunements i will get to Kundalini Reiki and i believe the other 2 will be more powerful because they remove some chakra blockades.

TheDarkChakra

Quote from: Jaco
Quotecan reiki be used to heal muscle damage faster after a workout and make it stronger faster to be able to attend the gym more?
Yeah, it can. But the wise thing to do is not to overwork yourself at the gym :smile: And you can remove lactic acid from your muscles by just moving your limbs. It's painful a bit, sometimes even a lot :grin: but its faster :smile:
Of course you can use reiki to heal contusions. It might fasten the self healing process, but then lay of the gym for a while :wink:

What's lactic acid?

I am asking because I got an awesome idea. I thought if I do all the required sets for the day on a certain muscle then heal it for a few hours or so and then work on it again it will greatly increase the speed of muscle building because I will be able to workout more and heal it faster.

Jaco

Quote from: TheDarkChakra
What's lactic acid?

I am asking because I got an awesome idea. I thought if I do all the required sets for the day on a certain muscle then heal it for a few hours or so and then work on it again it will greatly increase the speed of muscle building because I will be able to workout more and heal it faster.
Well, you know when you work on your muscles really hard, the next day your muscles hurt. They hurt when you are trying to move around. Well they hurt because of lactic acid. When you are working out, your muscles need oxygen. When they don't get enough oxygen they switch to anaerobic metabolism to keep on working. The product of that anaerobic metabolism is lactic acid. Like I wrote before it causes the muscles pains the next day.
About your idea to workout then heal, workout again and heal... I don't know if its going to work, because basically all growth and regeneration in our physical body occurs when we are sleeping. I do not know if reiki can substitute sleep, and all what is taking place during that state.  :smile:
Don't overwork yourself, it's not healthy. Don't work too much on your muscles without giving them opportunity to regenerate. :smile:
Regards
J.
If Your fate too violently leads you through your life, remember, that it was you alone who chose this path.

Mary219

Yes, I did receive my attunement.
I could feel the energy quite strongly on both sides of my head. Also noticed my crown chakra open and felt like static electricity on the top of my head. Also felt pain in my heart chakra area, not too intense, but it was there. I am looking forward to the next attunement for sure. Looking forward to reading about your experience.

Shuringi

Thanks for sharing your experiences :smile: ...
I have now requested attunements for Kundalini Reiki 1, 2 and 3 from Stefan. I will receive my first in about two weeks :wink:.
- "If you don't know yourself, how could you possibly know another" -

TheDarkChakra

Quote from: Jaco
Quote from: TheDarkChakra
What's lactic acid?

Well, you know when you work on your muscles really hard, the next day your muscles hurt. They hurt when you are trying to move around. Well they hurt because of lactic acid. When you are working out, your muscles need oxygen. When they don't get enough oxygen they switch to anaerobic metabolism to keep on working. The product of that anaerobic metabolism is lactic acid. Like I wrote before it causes the muscles pains the next day.
About your idea to workout then heal, workout again and heal... I don't know if its going to work, because basically all growth and regeneration in our physical body occurs when we are sleeping. I do not know if reiki can substitute sleep, and all what is taking place during that state.  :smile:
Don't overwork yourself, it's not healthy. Don't work too much on your muscles without giving them opportunity to regenerate. :smile:
Regards
J.

Well there's natural healing and there's reiki healing which I think just greatly boosts your own healing by 100s-10000s times greater I think. If it can boost healing I think it would be able to increase muscle growth as well. Lets see... regeneration is the repair which regrows the cells and gaining bigger muscle is just muscles growing.. I think muscle growth is the same as muscle repair. Overwork is not my motto but increased growth is.

Ok here's the question, if I get my attunements, I know my chakra circulation will greatly increase, so will I be able to heal myself and others?

Will attunements work for a person like me? Because subliminal messages, hypnosis, and brainwave generator doesn't work or works poorly at best for me, probably because I am a stressful person which cannot be healthy for a teen. Do attunements work at all times and at full effects?

Tantalord

TheDarkChakra
I think that attunements work for every person no matter what.Its universal energy and it applies to all people.

Mary219
Notice that from now on until the next attunement your body will realign to this new state and many changes will happen.For instance i am getting a great headache 3 hours after the attunement and i believe its from Reiki.

Here is a link that refers to symptoms that occur if u are unitiated to Reiki the first days.Its a cleansing period

http://www.xtrememind.com/reikiSymptoms.doc

Mary219

Notice that from now on until the next attunement your body will realign to this new state and many changes will happen

I have noticed this already Tantalord. Thought I was seeing things.
Seeing little sparkles in my vision. Slept in late yesterday, went to bed rather early and slept about 12 hours! I am still feeling alot of activity in my crown chakra and around my head.

A few things were going on prior to the attunement, feeling heat in the soles of my feet as well as something moving under the skin in my back which I mentioned in another thread. I figure my guides were preparing me beforehand.

I get my next attunement 1/4 @ 7, I'll keep you posted and look forward to others experiences.

TheDarkChakra

Kewl thanks everyone! I am going to schedule my attunements soon too

malganis

I have a question for you who received attunements. Did you study Reiki (theory) and done any energy work or whatever before attunement?
"What are you doing here, Nasrudin? his neighbor asks. "I'm looking for a key which I lost
in the wood?" Nasrudin replies. "Why don't you look for it in the wood?" says the neighbor,
wondering at Nasrudin's folly. "Because there is much more light here"

andonitxo

I was attuned in the first level of Reiki in person, but I know it can be done in the distance. Anyway the master just take certain symbols into your chakras, and symbols can travel in the symbol-planes.

Don't forget, on the other side, that a presential attunment has more power due to the context and your believes that the closer the stronger.

Anyway, doesn't that man need a pic of ourserlves or the like?

Tantalord

Malganis
I wasn't told to study anything.I have done some research on Reiki on my own and i found appropriate to be attuned.I will also attend a Reiki Master to attune because i have read that 2 attunements can make reiki flow more powerful,and the second one will be on person.

andonitxo
No he doesn't need a picture.The only info he wants is your real name,age and the country you live in.

malganis

Quote from: TantalordMalganis
I will also attend a Reiki Master to attune because i have read that 2 attunements can make reiki flow more powerful,and the second one will be on person.

Do you mean by that KR boosters (4,5,..,9)? So they cannot be made remotely?
"What are you doing here, Nasrudin? his neighbor asks. "I'm looking for a key which I lost
in the wood?" Nasrudin replies. "Why don't you look for it in the wood?" says the neighbor,
wondering at Nasrudin's folly. "Because there is much more light here"

Tantalord

No all Kundalini Reiki attunements can be made remotely.I mean I will have Usui Reiki attunements by a Reiki Master in person

andonitxo

So, boiling down, is it worth the enthusiasm to contact that master to be attuned remotely in all the sections he exposes?