News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Free Attunements to Kundalini Reiki

Previous topic - Next topic

Squirrelly

Quote from: TheDarkChakraArg I guess there's no use but to work hard toward power for myself! Everyone else takes this for granted.

What's the most effective technique for cuping hands for a chi ball? Pictures would be appreciated ;).

Hopefully you mean helpful powers, not ones used to destroy lawn gnomes. *Dark Vader voice goes off*

Anyways, I got my reiki attunement yesterday. I was really, really disappointed to not feel anything different. But when I woke up this morning, I realized that my mind was clearer, as in less random stuff popping into it. Once I accepted the fact that the reiki attunement worked, I felt a strange ache in the middle of my hands. I also get a sharp pain in a random part of my body once in awhile. Thanks, Tantalord, for creating this topic.  :grin:  Can't wait for my 2nd attunement!

Tantalord

Thank you very much Squirrely.I love to share info here in the forums that can help people.I have received all the first 3 Kundalini Reiki attunements from Stefan,and I have see some minor changes.Althought I have also been attuned to Usui Reiki level 1,and I can say that this experience was much more intense that receiving Kunadalini Reiki remotely.I have a very helpful Reiki Master that can explain me a lot more than just a single pdf.But both attunements have the intension to heal any unbalances in your body,if you do daily self treatments...And this is what matters most
Darkness is my Strength.Light is my Guide

TheDarkChakra

The attunements arent as strong as mentioned. I'm greatly disappointed. I guess all good things come from hard work only. But I did feel some minor changes though.

laiana

Its not about what you feel during the attunements.  Its about being able to heal once you have been attuned.

dingo

My second attunement wasn't as spectacular. My brain feels a little numb now...

Squirrelly

A few more things happened to me today after I got my first reiki attunement.

1) I can now move my awareness to different parts of my body.
2) The top of my head sometimes hurts or tingles. I think this is the crown chakra.
3) I sort of have become a little emotionless (this is a good and bad thing, but I can still laugh  :cool: )

I'll post more after effects once I get more time. Reiki attunements rock!

TheDarkChakra

Quote from: laianaIts not about what you feel during the attunements.  Its about being able to heal once you have been attuned.

I still cant heal

baodur

Today I got my KR2 and didn't feel anything. :cry: Does anyone know a way/test to see if my chakras have opened/if it worked? Thanks

moogle_assassin

to beable to realy heal you have to do alot of healing on ur self. DNA, Birth Trama, Etc.
"They've been throwing rocks at Alito all week long, and those rocks have just been bouncing off that obelisk, boomeranging and smacking at Democrats upside the head."

"Club Gitmo- your tropical escape from the stresses of gihad

baodur

I've been reading notes for KR from xhupatl and in KR 3 there are instructions for DNA reiki, birth trauma,past life ,balance.My question is can you do it on yourself when you get KR 3 attunement or does a reiki master have to do it first?

Marko

moogle_assassin

u can do it to yourself. the technique to heal yourself is the same as distance healing, but instead of doing it your friend "bob" you send it to yourself.
"They've been throwing rocks at Alito all week long, and those rocks have just been bouncing off that obelisk, boomeranging and smacking at Democrats upside the head."

Doringo

I don't think the online attunements work for reiki (maybe healing the blockages or something, but not attuning one for reiki) and I don't feel like shelling out £150+ for a single attunement from an Usui master so I guess I'm not going to learn. :confused:
All men are equal in death.

moogle_assassin

the internet ones work. and even if u don't think so, is there any harm in trying? it is free after all....

but if you don't beleive then they wont work, so the choice of weither or not it works is completely up to you.

baodur

Thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't sure if you could do it yourself because it looks like kinda special healing :lol:

Doringo

No, I did get the attunements, I had my fourth this weekend, it's just that I don't feel any energy at all whenever I follow the instructions in the pdf. Maybe I'm not sensitive enough? I don't know, but I sure don't feel anything..
All men are equal in death.

baodur

Well I'm not super energy sensitive(felt little warmth in my hands during KR1 and nothing during KR2 attunement) but when I follow the healing method from xhupatl I feel different in my head(probably energy :lol: )

hypnotist1

I used Reiki at a Karate Tournament,  a practitioner was fighting and the other opponent grab is leg near the knee and did a judo through.

The other guy got a very bad muscle pull from the through.  I reiki'd his hip and side thigh and he felt it instantly and was able to walk on it and pain went away.

Sincerely,
Frank (hypnotist1)

tijuca

Quote from: hypnotist1I used Reiki at a Karate Tournament,  a practitioner was fighting and the other opponent grab is leg near the knee and did a judo through.

The other guy got a very bad muscle pull from the through.  I reiki'd his hip and side thigh and he felt it instantly and was able to walk on it and pain went away.

Sincerely,
Frank (hypnotist1)

Frank, what sensations do you feel when you send Reiki healing remotely to someone. I have had the remote attunements being discussed here and like some of the others I am yet to be convinced that the remote attunements have worked.

I suppose I will have to have the attunements done in person when I can afford them.
Thoughts have energy, thoughts have power. What you think, matters.

hypnotist1

Hi tijuca,

I did get on Long Distance Attunement from a person in Washington State I'm in New Jersey.

I was a little Leary also but still a little open minded also lol.  I e-mailed him and we discussed the time he was going to send the reiki to me for the attunement.

I sat in chair and hand palms up facing ceiling had my eyes closed and waited at the time he said he would send the attunement.

I started to feel the same sensations during my first attunement.  From the hands (palms getting warm then hot) ( Tingling and a light breeze blowing on my hands)

Basically for me it was all the same feelings and sensations from the first one.

When I send to someone I feel the top of my head getting hot and tingling, then neck shoulders arms and hands.

Souls of feet get hot and tingles and right down my shoulder blades and lower back.

My fingers become stiff and ridged like bars of steel.

Sincerely,
Frank (hypnotist1)

Squirrelly

One of my friends was crying because he got a really bad bruise in his shoulder from playing football. I didn't know what to do other than to try the reiki out (I am not really experienced in visualizing). I imagined that blue energy being released from my body and curing his shoulder. I could tell the difference that his pain wasnt as painful anymore. He walked home but for me, I was so tired I had to breathe through my mouth (must be one of the side-effects of using reiki). I'm just glad I had a chance to help someone.

moogle_assassin

tireing out is not one of the side-effects of reiki. In reiki, the energy does not come from you, it just goes through you. Because you are not useing you own energy it does not tire you out. It doesn't sound like you did reiki to me.

Squirrelly

Oh well. I probably used energy from my own body or something. If it's not that either, then it's probably a coincedence that my friend stopped crying and started running. *runs around in circles, then gets shot by the squirrel hunter*

laiana

Quote from: DoringoNo, I did get the attunements, I had my fourth this weekend, it's just that I don't feel any energy at all whenever I follow the instructions in the pdf. Maybe I'm not sensitive enough? I don't know, but I sure don't feel anything..

I didn't feel anything during the attunments.  All I feel when I heal someone is a slight tingling in my hands, and when I do it remotely, a throbbing/pulsing.   That's it.  But people who I have done reiki ON, have remarked on feelings of warmth/tingling/pressure etc.  So I know it works.

dea

Thank you so much for posting this, Tantalord!

I scheduled a KR1-3 with Stefan and had my first attunement tonight.

I've been attuned to Usui reiki 1-2 for several years now, and have recently been doing daily NEW work, so I was very interested to see what (if anything) would happen, what sensations I'd experience, etc.

I wasn't disapppointed!

I relaxed and meditated just a few minutes before the scheduled time.  Around the hour, the sensations crept in very slowly. I started to feel a lot of involuntary muscle twitching around my eyes/forehead, and to see light fluttering behind my eyes.  (Happens to me occasionally during trance work.)  Then, I started to feel little peals of energy brush up through my brow chakra, very mild, and rhythmic, but slow.  Almost like a little bar of light was just flashing up through it.  It was no stronger than brushing it with NEW awareness.  

However, after this point it felt like a mild little energetic tree slowly sprouted up out of my brow chakra and up towards the crown of my head.  I could feel the little tendrils searching and moving, until it almost felt like I was wearing a diadem of sensations around my head.  Sometimes, the sensation would slow for a moment, as if my tree was "gathering it's breath" then I'd feel more energy start up at the brow again, and follow along the tendrils to make further progress.  

Each cycle caused this to occur...  there'd be a pause, then I'd feel energy pulse at my brow chakra and follow the tendrils, and the tendrils would reach farther, until they were creeping down around my ears (I heard light ringing at this point),  ...PAUSE... down my face... PAUSE... and then to my throat.   Literally, after every pause, the pathway would be retraced all the way from my brow down to the newest area being cleared.

When it reached my throat, the quality of energy changed, and became more subtle, and the cycling slowed and "deepened."  It felt like a ball of energy was sitting in my throat chakra.  

After that, I lost track of the experience.. I started to trance a bit, then to fall asleep completely.

What a neat experience!

Leilah

I'm scared I'll get diarrhea again.
Leaning over
Crawling up
Stumbling all around
Losing my place
Only to find I've come full circle.