News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Free Attunements to Kundalini Reiki

Previous topic - Next topic

injaneer

Quote from: TantalordYou ask the Higher Self only to attune other persons,and He is not involved to  your own attunements.Of course you ask Stefan.

This is what I thought,  Just wanted to make sure.
:redface:

Doringo

How does one go about asking your higher self to give attunements? It's not described anywhere in the course notes..
All men are equal in death.

kiwibonga

OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

andonitxo

Picture it as your inner child. Think of your childhood, your innermost desires of love and well-being. Think of places of your childhood where you felt secure and free. Evoke all of those thoughts and your heart chakra will start to inflame gradually.

When you achieve a certain state of joy in which you feel united with the universe and you're not worry about mundane problems, then ask for the presence of your higher self with the conviction that he/she/it is listening and appearing.

In that moment solicit him your petition.

It's a very vivid and fulfilling experience and it may take you some whiles till you are able to reach its peak.

andonitxo

Really kind people... up to 100 different reiki attunements...

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/living_being_reiki/

And... how about you all and takion?, could someone give me some insight about his/her experience?. I've just received today my fist initiation and I've felt a kind of a cold and white energy wrapping my body.

If I'd live in the top floor of a building and I'd have a great TV antena above my head, could I takionize the roof of my apartment in order to block any possible bad radiation?, and... by the way (and this question may be silly), would the tv signal get interferences due to it?

Tantalord

living_being_reiki is a great internet source for Reiki attunements.I have already signed up  :razz: .

But i have a question.What is the ''energy exchange'' they refer to.I received an email from them concerning this matter but i didn't fully understand the way it works.Do i need to send back energy if i receive an attunement?
Darkness is my Strength.Light is my Guide

andonitxo

Quote from: Tantalordliving_being_reiki is a great internet source for Reiki attunements.I have already signed up  :razz: .

But i have a question.What is the ''energy exchange'' they refer to.I received an email from them concerning this matter but i didn't fully understand the way it works.Do i need to send back energy if i receive an attunement?

What I understood from that statement is that after you've been initiated you have to use your gifts in some certain way they'll ask for (as to heal Earth, patients from a list, or so).

Aren't you impressed about the varied list of reiki sorts?  :eek:

Tantalord

Really there is a wide range of Reiki attunements to take,but in my opinion is better to consentrate on one or 2 systems.

Also andonixto did you take the Gold Reiki attunement from Steffan? I plan to have it next month....
Darkness is my Strength.Light is my Guide

andonitxo

I had, Tantalord.

That energy is a bit weird in the sense that it is not so "powerful" as kundalini's one is.

When I put to work kundalini reiki my hands burn and my chakras open themselves a lot, it's something really strong.

But when I try golden reiki its energy comes more subtly. It starts really softly and grows progressively. After some minutes you feel yourself quite differently.

My conclusion is that Gold Reiki is much powerful and much subtler at the same time. A kind of energy that works transmuting the core of your being.

I've based this conclusion on my own being. Everytime I try to improve myself in some way my subs-mind tends to put some kind of obstacle and I pass some days fighting with myself till it calms down again and I can go on.

I hope to hear from you also about GR.

leswan

Hi All,

Last night I received my first attunement for Kundalini reiki 1, from Stefan Kammerhofer of www.xehupatl.com.

About half an hour before I had arranged to receive it, I performed the LBRP and lay down in my room and relaxed.

To be honest, I was a little skeptical about whether I would feel anything.

I was wrong to be skeptical.

About 10 minutes into the time period, my hands felt as if they were 'vibrating' and my head became very light.

This sensation was then followed by an incredible sensation at the point of my third eye. Words can't describe what it felt like, but I'll try anyway: It was like a 'magnetic' pressure being applied to the point between my eyes, stretching up a little into my forehead. I had a distinct spinning sensation which made me feel as if I were on a giant cartwheel. This lasted for a long period of time and I began to feel a little bit frightened.

It eventually subsided and all the sensations stopped.

I went downstairs to see my fiance, and before I had said anything to her, she asked what the red blotch was between my eyes. I ran to the mirror and coldn't believe what I saw: a red mark about half an inch in length between my eyes - in the exact point where the sensation occurred.

Is this normal? What does it mean, if anything? Has anybody else experienced similar sensations during 'attunement'?

I look forward to hearing from you guys.

Many thanks

Matt
I woke the same as any other day except a voice was in my head...

hugin

Hi.
Just wondering when did you guys get your confirmation? I signed up on friday with my first attunment scheduled for monday and i havn't got a confirmation email yet.

falsetigerlimbs

Quote from: huginHi.
Just wondering when did you guys get your confirmation? I signed up on friday with my first attunment scheduled for monday and i havn't got a confirmation email yet.

whoa. me too. haha. i haven't gotten my confirmation yet either.

falsetigerlimbs

I just got my confirmation and course notes!
=D

hugin

lol me too :P *hits head on desk*

Vilkate

Don't forget to inform us how did you go on Monday, guys!  :wink:
~Our name is Eternity~

On my way to the infinite universe of Light and Unity.

hugin

Wow this is great! I had vibrations in my root chakra, my hands and feat heated up and tingled. I had energy activity in my arms and legs. My heart chakra (which i thought had some blockages) felt like it had a weight lifted of it. Also energy activity in 3rd eye crown and sacral/naval.

Vilkate

Sounds very nice. I'm going to have my first attunement this Thursday.  :wink:
~Our name is Eternity~

On my way to the infinite universe of Light and Unity.

falsetigerlimbs

I just had my first attunement, and it was definitely noticable. Throughout the whole attunement I had strong sensations down my spine. At times it felt like someone with really warm hands was walking their fingers up and down my spine, sometimes it felt like it was vibrating, and then towards the end (and right now) it felt like liquid fireworks running up and down. By that I mean it felt like liquid was trapped in my spine, but shooting up and down like a firework.

At points my spine hurt, other times it felt extremely hot. There is still energy running up and down my spine right now but it feels cooler than it did during the attunement.

I also got warm, almost vibrating sensations in my chest area. At times they too hurt, but not as badly as the ones in my spine. I felt slight pressure in the area of my third eye, as well as at the top of my head towards the end.

The sensations in my hands and feet were barely noticable. They mainly just felt warmer. My whole body felt walmer.

A couple of times I felt really euphoric. About 10 - 15 minutes into the attunement I became so happy that I started crying. I felt like for a moment I understood something but I didn't even know what. It was like some kind of reassurance. And once again now I find tears in my eyes. I'm not quite sure why but it feels great.

Strange; just now I have started to feel sensations of energy shooting through my legs.

Anyway the experience has definitely strengthened my belief in remote attunements, and Kundalini Reiki in general, and I would definitely recommend that others give it a try. I can't wait to see what I will be able to accomplish thanks to Kundalini.

falsetigerlimbs

I forgot that I had my third attunement tonight.
But I was sitting at my computer and I started to feel the same sensation of fingers running down my spine. I ignored it, and then it got more intense and I remembered about my attunement. Lol. I also got lots of pressure on my throat, and I just now read that the third attunement opens up your throat chakras. So that's even freakier.

This is crazy. It really does reach you no matter what.

DarkCloud

Once you are attuned, you remain attune to this energy always, right? I mean, there is no need for another transfer after a while?

My initial sensations weren't that strong, though, when I PRACTICED some of the techniques in the course guide, I felt substantual  power flowing through my body. Especially when I tried the meditation. I tried to heal people like crazy after I was attuned, but soon, my life got swamped and I haven't been able to practice it lately. I'm wondering will it still be as strong as before, since I haven't done it in a while.

Or, should I just try it and see instead of wasting your time? Lol. I should. I just wanted to be extra sure.
Thanks for any help.
"To a dreamer, there is no such thing as impossible, there are only possibilities."

TheDarkChakra

Quote from: DarkCloud on October 25, 2006, 19:08:43
Once you are attuned, you remain attune to this energy always, right? I mean, there is no need for another transfer after a while?

My initial sensations weren't that strong, though, when I PRACTICED some of the techniques in the course guide, I felt substantual  power flowing through my body. Especially when I tried the meditation. I tried to heal people like crazy after I was attuned, but soon, my life got swamped and I haven't been able to practice it lately. I'm wondering will it still be as strong as before, since I haven't done it in a while.

Or, should I just try it and see instead of wasting your time? Lol. I should. I just wanted to be extra sure.
Thanks for any help.

I got attuned back in february, if you think you are out of practice, consider how long since I practiced.

andonitxo

Theoretically an attunement opens up "a door" that can't be closed anymore. So if you are attuned you have a lifelong reiki "power". It's true that our minds are limited, I mean, if you believe you can't, you won't.

Anyway you can be attuned several times for the same reiki system, just to be reboosted. Or even more, you can combine reiki with other energy techniques, like NEW.

As always... faith is more effective that reattunements.

stiev

Still not much chop with the healings. Has ANYONE here experienced anything truly remarkable through kundalini reiki?

I mean, isn't it possible - just possible - that kundalini reiki does nothing at all?

stiev

No one?

Hmm. Maybe there IS cause to question the effectiveness of Kundalini Reiki.

andonitxo

Stiev,

I've been working with KR for half a year and I can assure you it works. And it does even better than other reiki systems.

That's all I can tell you. Keep on practicing, maybe if it doesn't work for you because of other reasons...

As said, KR does work. Period.