News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Activating 3rd eye via crystal

Previous topic - Next topic

joel1212

http://www.dherbs.com/forums/index.php?topic=171.0
A nice morning exercise to stimulate and activate the Pineal Gland includes holding the pointed side of a Quartz or Amethyst crystal (obelisk) to the Pineal Gland while facing or looking up to the sun. All you need is 5 minutes a day of this exercise. It is very powerful.

Some guy is trying this
"ok iw been using , Amethyst crystal (obelisk) for pineal gland activation , for few months now... so by placing to the Pineal Gland while facing or looking up to the sun...

So iw been reading some books and it says;

The strobe feels something like it would if a powerful camera flash were set off at very close range while the eyes are open, but without hurting the eyes. (so i got the same thing right now)

So it marks the beginning of the energetic creation of the vision screen, which forms the visual backdrop that holds the vision stream. The vision stream is the flood of vivid mind's eye visions seen by an energy clairvoyant.

What should i do next , i need help, ??

Yesterday I was laying in bed , looking at it with my eyes closed.. i was able to see light flashes coming from it.... to bad that in this fuc@#ng sun never shines , it could speed up that process greatelly !!

--I close my eyes i see a purple white spot.--
when i blink my eyes i see white flash..."

It looks like its working for him. but. Some other people commented and said you shouldn't do this cause it will damage ur 3rd eye? anyone heard of this and if its safe?

CFTraveler

What I have done to do the flash thing is to look up at my forehead with my physical eyes.  It can be damaging, not necessarily to your third eye (don't see why), but to your physical eyes.  And it gives me such a headache that I want to break my head to make it stop.  So I'm not sure why, but if it causes physical pain it can't be good- that's my motto.

joel1212

any other opinions? I'm still leaning on trying this. maybe not everyday but just to boost its activity.

Tantalord

Just an advise...Trying to open the third eye might be dangerous if someone is not ready for it...Curious things may happen like seeing auras or receiving other peoples thoughts...The best is to work with all the chakras and trying to meditate...I have heard many stories that people getting sick and confused while opening the 3rd eye...Wish you the best!!!
Darkness is my Strength.Light is my Guide