News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Heart Chakra?

Previous topic - Next topic

Ignazio

Okay, Does anyone here know how to raise your heat Chakra? What methods I need to work on?

kurtykurt42

I might know how to do something like that.  :-D

First you will need to master your lower three energy centers before you can max out your heart chakra.

Ignazio

Is their anyone who can see "our" energy centers? Monks, Guru,etc?

Pyro21

Quote from: Ignazio on February 28, 2010, 20:11:06
Is their anyone who can see "our" energy centers? Monks, Guru,etc?

I think Clairvoyants can.

kurtykurt42

My teacher can. We have done tests where I raise all the energy into one of my chakras and then I will text him and ask him which one it is and he always gets it. He says my green (heart) center is the biggest, the biggest he has seen in anyone (don't mean to brag), followed by my purple one (third eye).

Stookie

Quote from: Ignazio on February 28, 2010, 16:01:53
Okay, Does anyone here know how to raise your heat Chakra? What methods I need to work on?

The best and most natural way of developing the heart chakra is through love and compassion. Just by expressing these you're raising energy in the heart. And when the heart chakra is more active, it helps keep the whole energy system in balance.

Tantalord

Quote from: Stookie on March 01, 2010, 11:21:36
The best and most natural way of developing the heart chakra is through love and compassion. Just by expressing these you're raising energy in the heart. And when the heart chakra is more active, it helps keep the whole energy system in balance.

Thats so true...The more you express your feelings and the more you ground yourself via reality you can open not only the heart chakra but also the other chakras too...
Darkness is my Strength.Light is my Guide