News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Free Attunements to Kundalini Reiki

Previous topic - Next topic

andonitxo

Hi there guys,

I'm having my first kundalini reiki attunement tomorrow in the morning. Stefan is a really kind person and replied almost instantly to my request. So, I'll relate my experience here on Monday.

Anyway I'd like to comment that I received "normal" reiki's first attunement some months ago. I felt but nothing. We were all spread on a circle and the teacher moved from one friend to other inserting the symbols into our chakras.

Before that I was feeling like dirty. The overall sensation was something like "I'm going to receive a special thing and I don't know if I'm apt to have such a gift". You know, a kind of inferiority sense or occidental complex.

Because of that, and thanks I was at the end of the row, I decided to open my mind up and started to NEWing so when my turn arouse all my chakras where wide open and functioning.

Anyhow I must remark I didn't feel anything special. It's true that my hands responded quickly to the intent of reikiing but it was a feature I had before (thanks to NEW, of course).

So, don't know if there is going to be any difference this time. I hope so, and I'll come back to relate it.

Bye and have a good weekend.

Tantalord

Many thanks dea,I just enjoy to share any useable info with all in AstraPulse.

kiwibonga

The after-effects of the attunements for some people are instantaneous but for other take some time to be consciously feel-ed.As you use Reiki more often you body becomes more comfortable to he energy and its vibrations higher.As an example I have been attuned to Usui Reiki level 1 also,and 2 months after the attunement i have felt heat only once and some tingling spontaneously.

I believe that Reiki,any kind that have been attuned,has helped me with OBE's and lucid dreams.It does not matter the system that you use because Reiki is the same kind of healing energy at all.

I haven't yet achieved a fully conscious OBE,but after i have been attuned to Kundalini Reiki 6 booster with Stefan,i have a more often semi-Obe's.
I use the word semi-Obe's because the fact that i never have had an OBE i don't know how it is,but i have some weird experiences that look like OBE.I feel and see me getting up from bed and starting to wonder within my house and this feeling last longer since the attunement.Also my astral sight is more clear and for the first time today,when i was out of body,i saw from my windows many people floating around.This happens when they are out of body and dreaming.
Darkness is my Strength.Light is my Guide

Doringo

While I'm not able to vouch for the effectiveness of Kundalini Reiki (I have yet to feel anything when self-treating and I don't have anyone else to treat) I can say that the Ethereal Crystals attunements do seem to work. Besides a feeling of energy at the time of placing various crystals, I've also remembered my dreams five days in a row (that's exceedingly good for me) after placing a crystal in my brow chakra.
All men are equal in death.

esoel

So, now i have receved the KR 1 - 3 from stefan.

Here´s a few thoughts about it as a whole,

The first one was the most noticable for me, sort of all over sensations.
with the third eye pulsing and the throat chakra pulsing and slightly hurting. And a feeling of cold in both my hands and arms.

The second one, was more local sensations, like needlepoints along the arms, the spine, and prominantly in the third eye region.

The third one was different from the other two in that i did not feel it in any special place but as i concentrated, i coud feel the hairs on my arms snap into new positions, this started on my arms, and continued all over the body, though not the head.
The day before when i was playing around with shields the same thing happened, hairs on my arms bristled as i extended the shield over that particular area, and continued throughout my body.

And i did not take off a shirt just before, not moved my arms or anything like it, i was sitting perfectly still.

This might have happened before as well, but i have not been aware of it.
have anyone had similar epxeriences?

esoel
A small fact: The more you learn, the more certain you become that you actually know next to nothing.

andonitxo

Hi folks,

My experience has not been so "chakric". I received my first one (KR) on Saturday and the second just today, some hours ago.

On Saturday I felt something like relaxation on the top of my head. After the process (I passed 30 minutes laid down after the scheduled hour in order to absorb the energy... did you do the same?) I realized some of my old habits had half disappeared... yes, it's true. I'd been trying to correct several useless mind behaviors. After the process one part of my mind tended to went on the same way but the core thought system had changed because I, somehow, understood how stupid it was to be slave of such things.

Don't know if I'm pointing it out clear enough. The change was not like feeling fireworks, it was something more subtle, something plutonian, from below I felt a new thing growing upwards, but so faintly and delicately I'm not able to describe it in an appropriate way.

More mind changes went on flourishing all the day long. I felt as if the rest of my life's contexts were of no interest at all. My relationship, my family, my job,... a kind of hollowness that scared me a bit but which I decided to see with a more positive viewpoint. Thank God it was Saturday and that I was able to settle down when I went out with my friends.

Today, Monday, I have felt no physical or chakric sensation neither, but after the process I, intuitively, have sensed a feeling of "yes, it happened again".

By the way I'll comment another interesting thing. Time ago I learned how to communicate with my subconscious mind with the help of a pendulum (in fact a chain of gold which I wear since childhood). I asked it about the initiation and I had a positive answer.

The last curious point is that sometime ago I heard about a special water called "diamond-like water". I looked for it for months. His creator stated that it was able to tune the subtle bodies and unblock any blocked energy. My search was in vain, but suddenly on Sunday a friend of mine (which I met by the first time some months ago) told me that she had that water. She, also, instructed me that this water leads you to curious situation, weird dreams and spiritual thoughts.

That's all. Now I'm at the office so I don't think I will be able to note anything here :-)

kiwibonga

Well, I received KR2 tonight as well... And I haven't felt anything special :(

While I'm a bit disappointed that I have yet to witness anything "tangible," I'm hoping that I will feel the attunements as the higher levels come.
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

esoel

Hello again.

To answer your question andonitxo, i usually sit on a soft mat with my legs crossed and my back propped up against my bed.

I´v had truble sometimes while meditating to stay awake if i lay down in bed, and this sitting position for me is very comfortable, and keeps me awake if i did begin to nod off.

And as for the timing, i just stay concentrated as long as it feel like i shoud.
Usually, when meditating i just think to myself the time i will spend meditating and mostly i snap out of it around the time i set for myself.

I have also been practicing NEW methods on and off for a bit over a year, so the sensations accompanying it are nothing new to me either.

But as for habits, i still love sweets :/

esoel
A small fact: The more you learn, the more certain you become that you actually know next to nothing.

andonitxo

Hello folks,

I'm really enthusiastic with this new gift. Even though I've only received the first two initiations I can feel the reiki energy flowing with such power that I have no doubt about the effectiveness of the process.

When I, imaginarily, write down someone's name on my palm and clasp my two hands together I feel a kind of a warm sphere around them and my heart chakra inflames itself.

With the traditional Usui system I had to concentrate a lot to make the energy move, but with this kundalini system the energy flows "freely", and needs but a little intent to activate.

Time ago I read some texts about Dionysus and Apollo. The state of grace achieved when your heart chakra is fully activated is similar to a state of inebriety or marijuana trip in which you feel just happy and complete and the energy flows naturally around your being (that's why those gods rule light, wine, childhood, and so...).

andonitxo

Hi again,

I seem like a journalist. I've received my 3Th initiation on KR. Once again I have not felt great fireworks, but I must admit it works pretty well when I practice it.

This time, and when there were just 5 minutes left to start the process I asked myself... -how to know when it's coming?. After some deep breathings and some energy movements NEWing, a picture came to my mind, a guy spilling water from one glass to other.

In that moment I've had the presentiment of reiki coming.

After the process I've felt myself more integrated in my body and, again, I've had the feeling of something on top of my head.

Just that. Hope my experience helps others.

astraluminated

I have had my fourth kundalini reiki attunement but did not felt anything spectacular, felt energy blocks being removed from the hart-chakra, and some cold energy in my body, but that usually also happen when i just lie down an relax, Its problably because i do kundalini yoga that i don't feel that much. but he andonitxo that something on top of your head could be a small thread of kundalini energy.
www.sahajayoga.org  on this site you can read more about the kundalini yoga that i am practising at the moment.
and krisna answered; Yes ascension is truly very very difficult for men, unless... Adi Shakti interferes.

andonitxo

Thanks a lot, I'll check it out today.

I've received my 5Th today. As always there's no tangible energetic change in my body, but my mind, for sure, has changed.

When I send reiki energy I feel all the chakras, even the lower ones (don't know why, because in theory the shouldn't take part of the process). It's interesting to note your head vibrating and as if it were "inflated".

After the sending I feel renewed and quite happy, and with the feeling of "wanting more", as if practicing was a kind of a trip.

Yesterday I was outdoors, in the mountain. I put my hands on a tree and let the reiki flowing. I got into a state of joy.  :smile:

And curiously when I'm in the city people tend to stare at me in the street... could it be due to the vib rate change?, anyone has noted something similar?

Tantalord

andonixto

As for people staring at you,i have had something similar...I was a very shy person before reiki came to my life's path and haven't had much success in relationships,either friendly or love...I have noticed that many people,that are total strangers,now come and talk to me and for a long time i have been meeting old friends from school periodically and even past relationship that haven't seen for a very long time.Generally I am more open to create new friends and I am not so shy as i used to be before...

For sure Reiki has a critical part in this,and i consider this a miracle for myself because i have never imagined that i would overcome my shyness and feel so much euphoria in my life.

andonitxo

Hi,

The 6th arrived. This time my third eye activated by itself just a bit. Some pictures of cleansing came too.

When I use it my upper chakras open really strongly. I can feel great balls of energy around my head, throat and heart. The more need a patient has the more energy flowing I feel. With some cases I felt but nothing... that'll mean they didn't need reiki at that time.

Sadly Earth itself needs reiki... I proved with her too.

I'll go on relating...

andonitxo

Hello,

I've finally ended up my kundalini reiki initiation process. Awesome!, I feel my upper chakras burning bright while I'm practicing it. Even my throat chakra, which was a bit switched off.

I've found there're even more reiki types. I leave you the following URL to check them out: http://www.angel-aware.com/wst_page10.html

I've been searching for masters wanting to initiate people freely in the rest of reiki systems but it's been almost impossible. Anyway I'll go on trying.

If someone of you would find someone available to attune freely it will be of interest to post it here.

That's all. I'm being initiated in the gold reiki next week :-)

andonitxo

Ops...

Maybe I spoke too soon:

http://www.vishnumurti.com/dharma/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5&Itemid=27

I've asked him information about his attunements. When I know something more I'll come back to tell you all.

By the way, check: http://www.sharereiki.org

For sure the first time I didn't choose the correct terms to search in google...  :razz:

Tantalord

andonitxo

If you schedule and receive any attunement from Angel Aware please let me know your experience,I am kind skeptic about them but I would love to receive some attunements that interest me.Thanks in advance

Tantalord

Something i forgot andonitxo...I have read in the Angel Aware site that in order to receive Gold Reiki attunement you should be a Reiki Master first...I believe you should take a look at that

Orygbus

There's a few yahoo groups that give free attunements.....

kiwibonga

Well hrmm... My last attunement (KR9) is tomorrow... I still haven't felt a thing, especially not when trying to heal someone, either locally or remotely...

I'm very skeptical.
OBE counter: Lost track! 35+ since 3/21/2006

andonitxo

Quote from: TantalordSomething i forgot andonitxo...I have read in the Angel Aware site that in order to receive Gold Reiki attunement you should be a Reiki Master first...I believe you should take a look at that

I suposse that having achieved KR9 you are already a reiki master, aren't you?.

I'll give you my feedback, Tantalord.

andonitxo

Quote from: kiwibongaWell hrmm... My last attunement (KR9) is tomorrow... I still haven't felt a thing, especially not when trying to heal someone, either locally or remotely...

I'm very skeptical.

Skepticism is a clear barrier in these kind of things. My attunements where not very notable, but when I put it in practice I feel rivers of energy flowing down my head and my hands burning in energy.

Give it a try. Reiki attunement is just a key that unlocks what you already have.

injaneer

I had my first attunement this morning.  I felt a few of these senstations in my crown and heart, as well as the palms of my hands.  I also made a quick attempt at healing and it did not start at first.  But I sat there for about a minute and then my palms felt like there was energy coming in and I started to feel the energy.  I am looking forward to the others this week.

One questions.  Are you guys using your Higher self for K4-K9 or are you asking Stefan for this attunement.

Tantalord

You ask the Higher Self only to attune other persons,and He is not involved to  your own attunements.Of course you ask Stefan.

Orygbus

The more you use reiki the stronger it becomes, I didn't feel it at first either, until I started practicing Robert Bruce's N.E.W. again - that's when I could totally feel it....