News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

full body circuit question

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

It sounds like you have already decided on just becoming aware of the body parts in sequence. When I push energy through my body along one circuit or another it does not occur to me to think of tearing flesh or even of fists. However you are comfortable with it is fine. The reason why I chose the other option, though, is because when going from part to part there does not feel like a connection is present unless I push energy from one area to the other. No connection means no circuit for me.

Ides315

Hey rodentmouse.

I do my circuits very different from you. When moving energy through myself, I just think of a larger amount in one area. Kind of like a long skinny balloon with with only a small part filled. Then I take the part that is filled and slide it around. Or like how waves move through a water bed.

Arie

rodentmouse....I think your only supposed to use mobile body awarenes.....at least thats all I use!  Good luck.

"I hear and I forget... I see and I remember... I do and I understand."

Tia

I think you're talking about the initial loosening up of the energy body prior to  actually raising energy (bouncing awareness)?  I imagine a rubber ball, not tearing exactly, but forcefully pushing it's way through the energy body.  I try to keep tactile awareness, but as it's a very fast action I just have a general awareness, not detailed like each body part - just a feeling through the whole body as the ball pushes through.

Blossom

Wow, I didn't realize we all used such different methods.  I see mine as a current sort of as in electricity.. But it feels like waves to me..  It even has a mental sound associated with it that is internal and probably unique to me.  But visually, I don't actually see the current.  I just stir and stir and wait for a tingle on a spot and then move to the next spot and then I try and feel both at the same time connecting each other through mental tubes.  Then I move up a step and involve another body spot so then I have three spots..  When I get the whole body going, it feels like a current moving up and down the whole of me through tubes.  

There is no pain involved.  It is pleasant..  

~~Blossom~~

-----------
"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there."
In Alice in Wonderland by 'Cheshire Cat'

rodentmouse

thanks for the feedback people

i think what tom said about there being no connection is logical.
 my problem with T.I  is  that i can  feel  the fist sized ball of energy  running through my leg,  but when it reaches my torso,  the process becomes a visualisation  and  my awareness stays at my base chakra.  An  incredibly annoying habit im stuck in.  

I am  thinking  that im  not used to shifting my awareness between   body parts quick   enough.

ninthplanet

Hey rodentmouse I believe you and I are at about the same stage in our development.  From the sounds of it, you are have some problems with body circuit, as I am.  I myself try to just imagine a white energy flowing inside/outside of my legs to my plexus chakra.  The problem I am currently having is that I am well aware of the energy at my feet and in my legs, but I just cannot feel any sensations at my chakra.  I have been doing several sessions lasting for about 20 minutes but still no solar plexus sensations.  I'm, curious what are you feeling during your sessions.

Lysear

when I do the circulation of the body of light I start by imagining my yechidah or crown chakra charging up really wanting to shoot energy out. I then imagine it going through my head into left side out my left foot then back up the right side. Do this about 10 times then do the same but down the front and up the back of your body. Then imagine your feet and the g'uph chakra area and imagine it charging like before and see it spiraling up your body to you crown chakra then exploding back out to your feet. Synchronise all of this with you breathing, i.e when energy goes up breath in. This is a technique from Donald Kreigs 11 lessons in the higher magickal arts, my bible for spiritual techniques and grey magick

hope this helps, Lysear.

ninthplanet

Hey Lysear-

What kind of technique is that specific for?  It sounds like one that stimulates all the chakras within the body.  What kind of sensations have you been experiencing from theis exercise?  You speak of this Kreigs 11 Lessons of magic, what kind of magic is talked about, and what are the other exercises used for?  Sounds interesting!  Have a good day.

-ninthplanet

Lysear

hey ninthplanet, the technique is called the circulation of the body of light, The purpose of the exercise is just that to circulate then energy and practice controling it. I have real problems with it because It demands a lot of concentration but its good.

with regards to the book I recomend everyone interested in the metaphsyical purchase it, its one of the best on the market, its a system that takes a long time but you will benefit from it in the long run. There is a huge chapter on pathworking alone projection stuff) so if your into that its worth it becasue this is a guy who has regular trips to the astral.

p.s i am not affiliated with the author or llywellen publishers in anyway, it sounds like it but i'm just hyped about the book!!!

Lysear

fredhedd

i tend to stay away from any type of visualization tek's if possible.  i feel more real if i just do the movement and feel it instead of trying to see something.  the easiest way for me to have done a full body circuit when i first started was just to start wherever i wanted to and ask myself what body part was attatched to that starting point and how did i know that w/out looking.  the obvious answer is i know whatever part is there because i can feel it there.  i would then move on up or down from that spot and ask again.  it starts out very slow but is very thorough because you can't move anymore unless you find the part.  

after i got tired of this and realized that i wanted something faster i would do almost the same thing but i would do it as fast as i possibly could.  robert mentions that your energy body is capable of lightning fast movements.  he's right.  especially when you get it charged up pretty good.  start wherever you like and as fast as you can go all the way around your body ending up right back where you started.  it's normal to skip large chunks of your body and end up back at the starting point only having felt feeling in half of your body.  keep it up for about a minute or two and eventually the rest will fall in place.  this sped up my energy development very rapidly.  it's the old submersion tek i guess.   you just set your sights way too high until you reach ninety percent of it.  it works very well.

usually in the posts i read here there are analogies analogous to the suggested point.  i dislike analogies so just pretend i typed one in that had something to do w/ doing too much at first and then catching up to that mark later.  usually analogies help you out too so just imagine that the pretend analogy helped you out as well.  remember, the mind is  a powerful thing.  :)

rodentmouse

hello to the people :D

i would like some clarification on the full body circuit.....

is it simply awareness-targetting   the circuit without actually using tactile imagining to manipulate that area,  or is it targeting  the circuit  AND  actually manipulating that area,  as if energy were running throug it???

in other words which of these is the correct way to do a full body circuit....

1)   i imagine a ball of energy the size of a fist running from my feet to my head,  and feeling it as if it was a fist,  tearing its way through my flesh under my skin.

OR....

2)  localising my feet,  without feeling any movement of any under my skin, and so on,  localising my   ankles, knees,  buttocks,  chest, neck,  head etc

so,  must  tactile imaging be used for the full body circuits,  or is simple mobile body awareness enough.