News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Full Body Orgasms v OBE

Previous topic - Next topic

Oxy151268

It's great learning all this energy stuff for OBE's but I've recently found out after reading lots about it that it's also used for having full body orgasms. So it's like it's got another use. WOW what a bonus! This is great for people that aren't sure whether dedicating many hours of energy practice is gonna make them project. I never used to have too much faith in it this way, but after what I've learned and experienced trying to have full body orgasms it's made me wanna use it more for projection purposes.

I'd be really interested to know if anybody else uses it to have FBO as well as for projection???

Take care...

Paul

loppoppy

i think i accidentally had one once...i didn't really understand how haha, i...honestly didn't know why it felt so good =P. Never had one since though

how exactly do you get them?
for what shall it profit a man if he is to gain the world and lose his own soul?

Oxy151268

Phew! I haven't actually had any yet, BUT, after several weeks practice I can feel signs of great things to come such as energy moving around my body etc.

Look up Mantak Chia, he's a great teacher of all this stuff.

Until I read Astral Dynamics around 2000 I'd never heard of anything like this, so I'm so grateful to Robert Bruce for introducing me to it.

Take care...

greggkroodsma

I believe full-body-orgasms are the way to go, yeah!
But, when you speak of orgasms, there has to be more than one person involved, right?
You are limiting the meaning of orgasm when you say that you can have a 'hands free' orgasm because I don't think as orgasm can happen with just one individual.
I believe the orgasm is a shared experience; a giving of the whole body to produce another body.
And well, from experience I would say that compared to the length of time a dream lasts, a sexual full-body-orgasm (two people now male/female) takes you worlds away.

Oxy151268

Thanks for the reply. Haha I realise that this forum is for out of body experiences which is something I'm really into to, and I've turned it into a sex one! But the truth is, how many people wouldn't have sex on the mind if they could leave their bodies and do anything they desired!
Anyway, I just felt the need to say that.

Due the amount of stuff I've read and experienced etc. I do believe that it's possible to have FBO's without a partner. What's the difference really??? Probably the most least understood thing about all this is the fact that orgasm doesn't mean ejaculating. They are not the same. Once this is realised, then the fun really begins.

Actually, when I'm trying to project I try and erase all memories of sex cos it's a major distraction, and read that it will hold you back. I've had quite a lot of experiences BUT they've seemed like lucid dreams. Once I did start rising towards the ceiling and I was sure that I was having an OBE. But everything was dark and it was over before I was able to do anything. I was delighted though cos I'm quite skeptical and needed to experience it myself as proof it really exists.

Take care...

WalkerInTheWoods

Hi,

I have read Mantak Chia's book about cultivating sexual energy and have been practicing it for many years. I think it is a great practice as it really goes beyond sex, although it is great for that exercise as well. It helps you become aware and develop your energy body. Nothing wrong with feeling good while doing energy work is there? :)

You don't need a partner to do the practice or experience orgasms. You don't even need to be having sex or sexual stimulation even to experience orgasm. You can do so just while working with your energy. It does take work to get the awareness to be able to concentrate on your energy, especially while having sex. But it is certainly not impossible or all that difficult.

I can see one using sex and cultivating sexual energy to use for astral projection. I haven't done it while having sex but I have talked with someone who has. Storing the energy for later use in astral projection can help.

:)
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.