Head pain during relaxation? Constant buzz?

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenris

Hi Astral Delight

To begin I certainly agree that it is important you still have a head.

Concerning the buzzing at the top of your head well this is potentially a side effect of energy work (your post suggests you do practice some form of energy work beyond relaxation?) but it's the pain that's got me leaning more towards a conventional medical cause.

So now for 20 questions - Do you have a history of sinus problems, allergies, or migraines? So the buzzing you seem to have all the time at the top of your head changes to a slight pain with buzzing when you relax? Or would you say that the pain is probably always there and its only when you start concentrating on increasing your body awareness that you pick it up?  

Kind regards

David

AstralDelight

Its like this.

Recently I've been noticing a faint buzzing at the tip of my head, and a slight bit foward. It's real faint, but when I lay down to relax, I will usually work with my energy a bit, getting "in touch" with it, because I'm not far into any kind of energy work.

This is when the faint buzzing in my head grows into an aching kind of pain, and it feels something like someone is trying to tear my head apart.

that explain better?

ralphm

Could be your crown chakra is awakening and clearing.
In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

AstralDelight

Should I just leave it, in that case? Or is there something I should do?

AD

ralphm

You could-run energy through with the NEW techniques, focus on it and see if it changes, try focusing on grounding to see if you feel more balanced.
In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

AstralDelight

Hey guys and gals....

Just was wondering about something.

Well most nights before I doze off to that wonderland/nightmareland of sleep, I usually go through some relaxation which may or may not lead to anything.

I always try to work on developing my awareness of my body and to be able to relax and feel the "hum"

more and more recently, while I work through my body, I begin to feel this aching pain at the top of my head, where, I think, the skull seals. Its the kind if pain that makes you wince a bit and can just BARELY ignore, and it kinda feels like ti runs down the back of my nasal cavity.

any ideas please?

AD

PS. Nowadays, even when I am not working on relaxing or energy or anything, I constantly feel this very faint buzz at the top of my head. Its a tab annoying but not too much....at least I know I still got my head....