News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Headache

Previous topic - Next topic

Nay

I've only had one headache, and that was after straining way too hard to get out of my body..

I'm not sure about the N.E.W. though, maybe you should not cram so much into one session?

I think EOL007 knows more about the N.E.W. perhaps he will come along and give you better advise. [^]

Nay

Michael_E

quote:
Originally posted by Nay

I've only had one headache, and that was after straining way too hard to get out of my body..

Holy moley youve only had one headache in your life?!

bluejay,

sounds like you might have got a case of NEW indigestion. I havnt gotten headaches from NEW but from other systems i have and it usually happened because my eyes were bigger than my stomach or i just didnt sufficiently collect everything to the navel. Maybe you were getting a little tired and all of it didnt get dragged into the navel and was left in the brow region.
If you will it it is no dream.

-Theodore Herzl

bluejay

quote:
Originally posted by Michael_E

quote:
Originally posted by Nay

Holy moley youve only had one headache in your life?!

bluejay,

sounds like you might have got a case of NEW indigestion. I havnt gotten headaches from NEW but from other systems i have and it usually happened because my eyes were bigger than my stomach or i just didnt sufficiently collect everything to the navel. Maybe you were getting a little tired and all of it didnt get dragged into the navel and was left in the brow region.

You may have a point there. But I don't really remember being tired, Maybe I should split it up in fewer sessions. Something like 15min x 4 or 30min x 2. Thanks for the replies [:)]

bluejay

I just did my full 1 hour session for the first time, I've been doing N.E.W for 30min a day for about a month now. Today I decided to do it for 1 hour while watching some telly, it went pretty ok. I started stimulating the secondary centers first and then started raising energy, Mixing the two-part circuit and the full body circuit. Worked quite well actually. It's been a few hours now and my head is kinda throbbing, it's not a headache but it feels like one but it still isn't (if you know what I mean [:P]). Anyone had a feeling similiar to this?