News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Healing my eyes

Previous topic - Next topic

pod_3

Are the eyes crossed in an upward fashion?
Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.

Naiad780

Quote from: pod_3Are the eyes crossed in an upward fashion?

Sometimes, yes.  They seem to spasm as they try to focus about where the brow chakra is.  Other times they seem to be straining to see in a normal fashion although my eyes are closed.

pod_3

That is somewhat normal. Is soreness from this gaze the only problem you are having with your eyes?
Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.

XenXheng

Hi, came back kinda late. :P

The energy work I was doing was brushing energy in my eyeball and up the retina, then stirring and sponging energy in the same way.  Finally, I would energy wrap from eyeball all the way up the retina (I read that wrapping is the healing one).

It wasn't until I started doing this that my eyesight started to get blurrier... not by much, but definitely noticeable.  My eyes have been holding steady at my current glasses' power for several years, but it wasn't until I started doing these techniques that I've noticed my vision getting slightly blurrier.

I tried going without my glasses, but I play a lot of video games, so I'm on the computer a lot.  Before you all tell me that it's because of the computers my eyes are getting worse, I've been playing them all my life!  I see no reason why they would get blurrier now and not 3 years ago.  Maybe I'm just getting old (22).

Chris

Dan36oy

You can always supplement any eyesight improvement regimen with acupressure.  There are several points around the bony protrusions of the eye socket, the temple and on the hand that are said to improve vision.

aslegnat

Monroe Products has a Human Plus series product titled "Sensory: Seeing". Its applications are related to eye performance enhancement.
ASLEGNAT