help me see where ive gone wrong in NEW please

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

You want to activate specific chakras. That's fine. There are things called "seed syllables". Basically short mantra sounds. the "a" in them is more like "ah". Base chakra is 1, 1=lam, 2=vam, 3=ram, 4=yam, 5=ham, 6=om. You might try using "ng" some of the time in place of the "m" sounds. Lower frequencies for lower chakras, higher frequencies for higher chakras. You are unusually concerned about your fifth chakra, which is why a fifth chakra related way of working on your chakras could be the best approach. You can experiment with tones to see where you feel the effects of each of the mantras, to place them at the appropriate chakras.

Winged_Wolf

Remember, all of this is theory, and not everyone agrees on it.  Whether it's Robert Bruce's school of thought, Psi Palatium's, the Psion Guild's, or Psi Pog's, or whatever--each has a different approach, and all of those approaches appear to be valid at the present time--meaning, people are using them and finding success in doing so.

If you don't find that the energy raising is making you uncomfortable--from your description, quite the opposite--why believe someone who says it's harmful?  If you overload your system to the point where you are too drunk to concentrate and you lose coordination, THAT is harmful.  If you feel a little tipsy, it's not.  If you don't stress your system, your system will not stretch to accomodate higher production/energy levels.
Just my opinion, coming from a different school of thought from the one generally espoused here.

--Winged Wolf
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."
--Winged Wolf
http://www.lulu.com/wingedwolfpsion
"I will stare at the sun until its light doesn't blind me, and I will walk into the fire, 'til its heat doesn't burn me, and I will feed the fire...."

Tia

I think I read that Robert recommends that you concentrate on the energy body for at least 3 months before you start on Chakras.  He also says not to do energy development during trance which can cause an overload of energy, other than that there is no reason you would be overdoing things.  Maybe you didn't read AD properly because I remember distinctly that Robert says you cant just shut a chakra down.

Windameir

I don't recall Robert saying that raising energy in short bursts was bad in fact I beleive he said 10 to 15 minute sesions several times a day is a good way to start out. The problem with unbananced Chakras is that they are harder to fix than if you balanced them as you go. Robert says in his book he doesn't support the theory of being able to close or shut down a chakra or energy center they have to close on their own. Roberts New system starts by clearing blockages in the secondary energy system and gets it ready for the increased demands put upon it by the primary energy system. Just put some extra work into balancing your chakras.
I think you have made progress and progress is good http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>
Take some time and read the book carefully. and then read it again thats what I need to do. Don't be too hard on yourself just get to work fixin the things that need work.(Lord knows I could sure use some) http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

Happy Travels
Windameir

To make the best better

ralphm

RM, what method do you use to tell the condition of your chakras? I find that there is usually more sensations/activity in the brow and crown and I don't think that means the other chakras are "undeveloped" I think what robert said is not to do work on chakras without filling the sub naval storage center.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

Tom

The subnavel storage area is the tan tien in taoist yoga. Hindu yoga has the seven main chakras. Buddhist yoga only has five main chakras. The three storage areas in the taoist yogic methods can be combined with the chakras of Hindu or Buddhist traditions, but it is not necessary to finish one before moving on to the other.

Tarot, runes, or any other method of divination like I Ching can be used to diagnose chakras. Even a pendulum. There are even lists of questions in some books on chakras which you can answer and then score with a key of some sort. I think the author I'm thinking of is Andrea Judith, but I am not positive about that.

rodentmouse

hello to the people :D

ive just bought astral dynamics   and ive read a part where Robert says raising to much energy in short bursts is dangerous.

reading this dug a knife into my back because this is precisely what i do.
Every night for about an hour i activate/stimulate raise energy and generally bask in my energy body before retiring from training---- without closing my chakras which i think is another problem Robert mentions.

Ive also read that  an  inbalance in the chakras can cause problems also,   my chakras are fairly balanced except for my throat chakra which in all fairness is pathetic.   Ill list my chakras and there development and if anyone could suggest an inbalance or the problems that could occur id be most greatful......

base- very good
sacrel-  not to good,  but ok
solar plexus- not to good,  but ok
heart-  poor
throat-  pathetic
brow-  excellent
crown- very good

as you can see my torso area is the least developed area of my energy body,  what concerns me is the problems ive heard about resulting in an inbalance in ones chakra system which i obviously have.

also about the down side of raising to much energy in short bursts  which robert says can destabalise the energy body pathways  or something like that.  

i  would like to know about this as i think the best thing to come out of this kind of interest is the discovery and development of my energy body which i thank Robert greatly for, but my confidence in the development of my energy body have been shunted because from the problems ive described above,  it seems i have been doing it wrong.