News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

help with chakras

Previous topic - Next topic

BoscosFriend

hello, i been having the pressure on my forehead for a while now. it came when i started fooling around with lucid dreaming about 5 years ago. but now i have been practicing meditation for a year and the felling in my forehead has intensified greatly, mainly during meditation. but the feeling will come if i just think about it. the feeling is strong like heavy pressure, the most intense is slightly up between the eyes, but spreads  down the bridge of my nose and up to my hairline. recently i have been starting to feel slight tingles on the crown of my head. not too intense until today. during meditation the pressure became really intense on the crown along
with the forehead.when the crown became intense my whole body became tense and tingly and warm. the thing is i dont have any of these feelings at any other chakra spots. I'm not trying to activate the chakras, it just happens. what does this mean, i dont know much about chakras. what is the point in opening chakras? appreciate any advice.

Humbled

It sounds to me like it'd do you some good to work on your secondary and tertiary energy centers.  I would go purchase "Astral Dynamics" by Robert Bruce, it gives a comprehensive guide on how to do it.

It could be that you have a very developed third eye or crown and not enough energy from the rest of your energy body to help support it.

I donno, I'm no expert.  You should get his book though, it could help you big time.

Naiad780

The exact same thing happened to me.  Weird, isn't it?

The pressure is a good sign that you have clairvoyant abilities, but they really won't develop until you get the rest of your energy body up to par.   This is one effect of opening your chakras.  When your energy body is properly stimulated and developed, it's much easier to astrally project, have lucid dreams and visions, notice unseen energies, etc.  

However, don't go about it blindly because you'll just give yourself headaches (I had a lot of those).  Check out the NEW tutorial on this site or, as Humbled suggested, Astral Dynamics.  This will give you a good foundation and a guided path to follow.

If the pressure becomes painful or uncomfortable, take a break from any sort of exercises.  I know it's hard when just thinking about it makes the pressure come back, but do your best.

One thing you can try is when you feel that pressure in your brow, try guiding it down to another chakra.  Don't try to "open" them or anything forceful, just see if you can use that energy to feel and take note of where your other chakras are.  This will help you become more aware of your energy body.

Good luck!

father_satans_follower

Can anyone please tell me some GOOD websites on chakras.
Thanks

yoshi

what do you mean by a GOOD website on chakras? you're already on an amazing site for energy body development. these are the forums (duh). try astral dynamics.