News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

hey, how's it going?

Previous topic - Next topic

ralphm

Do it and report back! I would think you would loose control of your awareness or have a bad experience-entities, nightmares. Didn't Samuel Cooleridge write that famous poem on opium?

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

Windameir

fredhedd
I take a larger dose of Codine(Vicodin) than your dentist perscribed everyday and I have to say it doesn't do anything bad to my energy work just makes me fall asleep easier when trying to acheive trance

Happy Travels
Windameir

fredhedd

i recently have been prescribed some vicodin from the dentist. when i take these i feel my energy body going nuts. i can get into the same level of trance in a few seconds that takes me an hour. this kind of feels like cheating and i haven't done any energy work while on these pills. it literally feels like the trance state is calling me when i eat them. thoughts on if anyone thinks it would be ok to go ahead and continue energy develpment like this would be appreciated.
fred