News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

How can i use and store energies?

Previous topic - Next topic

V4NZ

Im just Curious guys. . like in the m0vies dragon ball z. .please help me guys coz i want to experience having energies bind in my hands. .

HindSight

Through breathing and meditation. I'm sure you can find something on youtube about channeling your chi.
We are informational beings sharing information for the betterment of humanity

Astralzombie

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

HindSight

We are informational beings sharing information for the betterment of humanity

proyect_outzone

QuoteIm just Curious guys. . like in the m0vies dragon ball z. .please help me guys coz i want to experience having energies bind in my hands. .

Oh my god.... not again!!!!!  :roll:

Someone had this thoughts 10 years ago, and then the psi ball method was born. It never worked, but many in german forums have done it. It took more than 5 years, until the people understand, that this method does not work. Then most of them had been frustrated and gave up doing supernatural stuff.

I suggest NOT to use the stuff from this television. You wouldnt try to learn to fly like superman or to make nets like spiderman, so do also not to try to make energy balls.... this will also not work,.... as i said, many tried this before.

Use your time to try out things, of which other people said, that these work. So you wont get frustrated at the beginning by lack of success.

V4NZ

IM REALLY CONFUSED ABOUT CHANNELING OF CHI GUYS????? WHAT IS IT ANYWAY GUYS......NEWBIE

Szaxx

Its a label to reference something unknown where you'll probably find dodgy Joe selling some useless artifact.
It's nothing to be interested in really. I for one only heard of it recently and have never come across anything related in my thousands of NP travels.
There's usually a familiarity with some ancient belief system or martial art that the word has been ripped and misused.
It's a pity that these labels get used this way.
Its like the blind leading the blind.

Being new you may start out by reading the stickies in dark blue at the top of each selection from the menu. This will give you lots of relevant info on whats expected and what to do that suits you.
:-D
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

CFTraveler

Ok, here is some well-known information, not from cartoons.
Chi is the eastern term for vital energy.  In Chinese theory it is considered what keeps you alive- your Chi (life energy) has to flow properly for you to be healthy.  You can get Chi from eating, drinking, and breathing.  
Chi is also considered to come from the sun, and as such it is said to come from the east due to the way the earth rotates.
Chi has flow differences throughout the day- each  part of your body is said to have "more" chi as the day progresses, which is why practices such as eating and drinking and exercises are 'better' to do at their 'best' times.
Chi also flows through your body in it's own circuit- just as it flows through the earth it flows through your body, because the body is a representation of the universe- a microcosm of the macrocosm so to speak.
Dragonball Z is a cartoon that popularized legends of one of the 'old' gods, which I believe is the monkey king.  If you look up the chinese or japanese legends of the monkey king (well known in the East, as popular as Norse gods in the West such as Thor and Loki) for storytelling.  As in all cartoons, they exaggerated what is a common way of looking at the world- that everything is energy, that balance leads to health, and that energy can be manipulated to optimize your life.  And then, they made a cartoon and now people think that you can make fireballs and throw them at people, because we don't have the foundational knowledge of the eastern culture where this image originated.
The foundational belief is real, the cartoon is a cartoon.
And yes, you can make chi balls or run energy through your body, but you won't go Super Sayin.
Or maybe you can, who knows?
--- Don't make me get my Goku facepalm.
Why?