how often we are supposed to do full arm or leg work in new?

Previous topic - Next topic

cesm23

Both arms and legs daily ? Or one day only arms and in other only legs ? I am just asking this since i don't know how much days without doing this daily is necessary to be less effective, and in n.e.w. itself i don't find a general guideline schedule for this...

WalkerInTheWoods

I don't think there is a guideline because it is best to know yourself and do what feels right for you. It is not so much that you keep a certain schedule as much as it is to just do it when you can.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Jonathan

Hello all,

The tedious work in NEW is only supposed to be done at the beginning of the program, and until the energy system you're working on becomes sufficiently developed and responsive to your awareness.  You start by working on all the small chakras in the feet and the chakras in the leg etc.  After you manage to active all these system (feel them buzzing gently) with a single wide stroke of awareness (like wide brushing or sponging action) then you no longer need to stimulate them individually.  When you star the full body circuit, you will be pulling energy through your arms and legs and hence developing them further anyway.  But specific attention to the knee chakras for example is not required.

The time it will take each person to be able to activate all the chakras, in an arm for example, with a single wide brushing action is highly variable.

cesm23

Oh Jonath, thanks a lot for the tips, i think i have no more doubts now, that's EXACTLY what i wanted to know. If i have more doubts later, i tell you, ok ?

IC

Thanks for asking this cesm, i was kind of wondering that myself :-D
IC
--
Ai mela na umea.
"What we don't know will always be bigger than what we know."
"Whatever you give out you get back multiplied!"
"Where you put your attention is where you get your results."

star

I sometimes work on just one knee or foot until it feels strained. Its sorta like the feeling I get when I go to the gym, so I consider it putting enough stress on that area to cause it to stregthen.

Peace~
James
"How unfortunate for mankind that the Lord is reported by Holy Writ as having said 'Vengeance is mine!' "
Sir Julian Huxley