I need a good subliminal meditation tape to open my chakras

Previous topic - Next topic

Fresco

Can someone recommend some good meditation CD's that will open up my chakras??
I prefer them to be the following:

• Subliminal or guided (preferably female voice)
    Theta or Delta music
    Not longer then 30 minutes

Thanks in advance

Xanth

There's nothing which exists on this planet which will "open your chakras for you".
There are products which will "assist" in this process and possibly make things infinitesimally easier to do it... but YOU have to do 99.9% of all the heavy lifting yourself.
Essentially, any product which relaxes you will assist in this process.

Fresco

Quote from: Xanth on January 16, 2019, 12:13:31
YOU have to do 99.9% of all the heavy lifting yourself
And how do I do that??  Are there any instructional books available??

Xanth

Quote from: Fresco on January 16, 2019, 16:14:10
And how do I do that??  Are there any instructional books available??
Feel that which is from within yourself and FEEL what you need to work on to become a better bit of consciousness.  :)

gdo

Hello Fresco, 

First off, Please ask yourself a question.  Why do I (you) want to open my chakras?

What do YOU expect to gain from it?   How do you KNOW they are closed at this time?

Think about those questions.     

That being stated and hopefully you will actually meditate on those questions, the answers will come.

OK.  Now think about this... your 'chakras' are NOT closed.  They ARE open.  So, go back to what you expect. 

An Idea you might want to cultivate is... how do I (meaning YOU) develop my inner potentials to fully realize the power that the 'chakras' represent.

One might hint that a person could practice mindfulness of the qualities that are inherent in those power centers and take up activities that produce results.
One might also hint that you could try being the person you want to be rather than trying to be something else or someone else.