News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Immortality

Previous topic - Next topic

astralpwka

My list of immortality methods:

Cryogenic freezing, cloning, genetic fixing, write a book, paint a masterpiece, win the presidency of a country...

Anyone read the book Time Enough for Love? Could be where the future is taking us for immortality...

TheDarkApprentice

QuoteOriginally posted by astralpwka

My list of immortality methods:

Cryogenic freezing, cloning, genetic fixing, write a book, paint a masterpiece, win the presidency of a country...

Anyone read the book Time Enough for Love? Could be where the future is taking us for immortality...
[/quote

You can achive immortality by cloning????? What?

Was there sarcasm in your statement at all. I'm frickin tired and couldn't tell what "write a book" meant. Haha......I'm such a re tard.
"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear"
          -Brian Tracy

astralpwka

quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkApprentice

Was there sarcasm in your statement at all. I'm frickin tired and couldn't tell what "write a book" meant. Haha......I'm such a re tard.

LOL. No! No sarcasm at all! [:D] Cloning could be considered a viable method of immortality. Okay, I've got a dose of sci-fi in me. [:)] It may not be possible yet, and maybe not really you (unless brains are transplanted, or something)...

I believe that creating something allows a part of you to live forever (until it's destroyed). That includes books, paintings, etc...

TheDarkApprentice

quote:
Originally posted by astralpwka

quote:

LOL. No! No sarcasm at all! [:D] Cloning could be considered a viable method of immortality. Okay, I've got a dose of sci-fi in me. [:)] It may not be possible yet, and maybe not really you (unless brains are transplanted, or something)...

I believe that creating something allows a part of you to live forever (until it's destroyed). That includes books, paintings, etc...

Wait wait, So if I took a huge crap, froze and preserved it well, would that mean I would be immortal????

Yeah a part of you will most lilkey live forever. I mean Columbus dumbfoundedly found America and he will be with us forever. But not psyically.
"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear"
          -Brian Tracy

James S

On a more serious note, yes immortality is possible. We just tend to screw things up too much for it to be achieved.

Consider this....
The human body was not only designed to be self repairing, but also  to be self regenerating. Our cells to this to a limited extent, but not the full extent designed. This is mainly because of our environment - our living conditions, what we do to our bodies, and what we put into our bodies. We've created so many toxins in our lives that our bodies are incapable of performing the kind of self-regeneration needed to be immortal.

Apparently there are a few humans who have worked out how to do this, but mostly these stories are relegated to myth and folklore.

But you never know....

James.

astralpwka

quote:

Wait wait, So if I took a huge crap, froze and preserved it well, would that mean I would be immortal????

Yeah a part of you will most lilkey live forever. I mean Columbus dumbfoundedly found America and he will be with us forever. But not psyically.

Okay... but is crap art? [xx(] Would you want to be immortalized by others saying... "This piece of crap was created by..."

Add to the list of immortality... vampires and ghosts...

daem0n

you are immortal anyway
you are not your body, obviously
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

WalkerInTheWoods

Physically speaking immortality is impractical. I would say impossible but hey who knows. The cycle of life and death is the way of things here. The system is set up that way here. All things come into "life" and then pass from it into another form. If humans could become immortal then can you truly imagine the over population problems we would have? As if things are not heading that way now with the extended life spands we now have in addition to population growth. Then you have to take into account that not only do humans, plants, and animals die, but also planets. Eventually Earth will pass away to. Instead of striving to live forever I feel that humans would do better to embrace the cycles of life.

Kind of weird, as I was writing this they started talking about this on the radio.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

aleshah

They talked about making physical body immortal. [;)].

When the bodies are poluted with toxins, the body can heal by itself.
There are  some toxins like quicksilver- they are hard and stay in the bones/liver etc.

There is a a code in human DNA that makes the body older, because
the reproducing of mothercells (no new cells).

I think it is possible to get physical immortal: you  becoming a zombie or use 100 % of your brain.

daem0n

that;s why i added "anyway" [:D]
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

TheDarkApprentice

quote:
Originally posted by fallnangel77

Physically speaking immortality is impractical. I would say impossible but hey who knows. The cycle of life and death is the way of things here. The system is set up that way here. All things come into "life" and then pass from it into another form. If humans could become immortal then can you truly imagine the over population problems we would have? As if things are not heading that way now with the extended life spands we now have in addition to population growth. Then you have to take into account that not only do humans, plants, and animals die, but also planets. Eventually Earth will pass away to. Instead of striving to live forever I feel that humans would do better to embrace the cycles of life.

Kind of weird, as I was writing this they started talking about this on the radio.

Oh yes, very much so. If immortality were to be achived without ease or was about an average difficulty to acheive, Then we would overpopulated. It would be a mess.

But what about the few people who are really immortal. Don't you think they know that they would be better off in the astral and not to live in this realm forever??
          -Brian Tracy

thankful

"The late French scientist Dr. Alexis Carrel kept a chicken heart alive for over 27 years by having the pulsating heart IN A SOLUTION OF SEA SALT, i.e. isotonic seawater.  Dr. Carrel voluntarily ended the experiment after a third of a century, having proven that living cells can have physical immortality."

This is quoted from "Seasalts Hidden Secrets".

It seems like the "immortality" of the chicken cells were related to changing the water every day (washes out the toxins) and the salt contains all 92 minerals (which conduct electricity).  So if we're not drinking a lot of water every day and getting all of our minerals then maybe we won't live as long as we potentially can.  I've read that the farmers aren't replacing most of the minerals, so even if we're eating our fruits and veg's we're still not getting all the necessary minerals.

Food for thought.

Moonburn33

well i have designed energy constructs to regenerate certain key energies of my rat-friend, Quincy.  He's two years old and has regained balanced muscle tone, reversed nerve root degeneration and serious kidney problems (he smelled fruity for a while).  His coat is beautiful and he's as playful as my younger rat of 8 Months, Mr. Maginty.  I have it set up so that he just gets healthier and healthier (to generalize without details)

the good news is that it appears to be working.

the bad news is that that's all i'm going to share with you.
as below, so above

aleshah

i am immortal.
Whatever you share, it would be *bigger* than that kind of thoughts that you wouldn't.

pod3

According to some proven Illuminatists, their idea of immortality was only to not die before completing your life purpose. Then, there would be no reason for them to go on living, and they would program themselves to die. However, out of the other side of their mouth you hear of assimilated prana becoming what you need, even substituting food, water, and breath.

A psychic circuit is maintained, and prana would be pumped through it.

aleshah

again, we're talking about the physical body.[:P]

pod3

Faced with a leg which wouldn't heal, a doctor internally placed electrodes across the break in the patient's leg. It healed.

Chi is made of material particles of prana, but they are finer than radiation. These can flow as through circuits in the body.

There have been found allopathic ways to treat every cause of cellular age. Homeopathic treatments, when they work, make the cells more treatable.

And don't forget "Dr. Strangelove":
General Ripper: Do you realize that in addition to fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt, flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk, ice cream? Ice cream, Mandrake? Children's ice cream!...You know when fluoridation began?...1946. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual, and certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works. I first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love...Yes, a profound sense of fatigue, a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women...women sense my power, and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake...but I do deny them my essence.

http://www.itmonline.org/arts/hoshouwu.htm
Besides taking these herbs he found on his hillside hikes, the oldest man in recorded history supposedly retained his semen in the act of intercourse. He went through several wives, who didn't live so long.

As far as I can tell, the better deal of Eastern and Western alchemical doublespeak refers to sublimation of the sexual essense.

Unless the techniques are automatic, I think it would be interesting to hear different approaches spoken in everyday language.

Speaking of immortals living only long enough to fulfill their purpose, after the quote in the movie, Jack Ripper immediately goes into the bathroom and shoots himself. This, I suppose is the excuse for the immortals' going to the other side.

aleshah

energy can't be desroyed.
I am responsible, what is essence of me and what is not, almost 99%.

There would be no way to incarnate, when you don't take responsibilities.
This is the main reason you find much more about love inside you: You are holding the kernel of love/responsibility for this life, also brings your mental from your past life)

When you believe that there are some universal laws like karma, it would also prove the idea of incarnation, cause karma holds also the responsibilities/desires of the past life.
This is maybe the reason, you can 'feel' that some people you meet, you know from somewhere, but can't remember.Maybe because you blocked out the past life balast.To enjoy "this chance" freely,
don't matter, who you has been or will be.

TheDarkApprentice

Is this possible and how would you achieve it??

But..... Who would want to be immortal anyway. I'd go crazy
          -Brian Tracy

the_demigod

Look at the literature related to Alchemy--many practitioners have talked about achieving immortality as the final step of your development--Fulcanelli was rumoured to have lived 200 years or so--according to conspiracy theories the CIA was looking for the guy after WWII, despite the fact that he has born in the 18th century.

Personally I think it is a Holy Grail that, like any other, once you grow enough to be worth it you discover you don't want it/need it.
Vendi, Vidi, Vici, Mucho denero.
[I came, I saw, I conquered, I got paid--my mercenary motto]

__--nezabaleta--__

And what about Kundalini control..? Theoretically, it would activate some hidden (and actually turned off) mechanisms leading to autoregeneration of living cells.
NEZabaleta

Moonburn33

immortality:

step 1:  construct energy bubble/psi ball thingie
step 2:  program bubble to restore the energies in your body that deal directly with aging.
step 3:  Put tons of energy into this programming
step 4:  Enjoy
as below, so above

pod_3

The regeneration of living cells is said to be a side effect of DNA repair. However, straight explanations tend to go downhill from there. The grid of DNA is said to be the ethereal web which forms the indestructable diamond body, or philosopher's stone.

Harnessing the fire of Kundalini in the cauldron of the body is the secret art of refining this substance and the source of power for all advanced majic.

The alchemical water of life is said to flow from the Holy Grail, but this cup (maybe bowl) was the same one said to be used by Christ before his death on the cross and temporary trip to Hell. It seems to me that this would not be the cup used in the last supper, but a chemical wedding if true.

By other interpretations the philosophers stone, or cast aside stone which became the cornerstone, is forgotten knowlege revived.

I beleive the terminology is useless, except to signify your illuminated status to others.
Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.

GANAMOHA

what about an advanced form of biokenisis. i know this has been of much dispute but i think its very possible to acheive this by renewing the cells of your body every couple of years.
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

Moonburn33

sure, but i would practice a visualisation exercise envisioning your body regenerating and getting younger.  I wouldn't try to micromanage it all.  

the part that you would have to control would be the telemeres on the stem cells in the body
as below, so above