News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Increase Height???

Previous topic - Next topic

Helmut

Hi vikram88,

at your age you may still grow some cms. As far as I know, there is no technic to make you larger, that is not invasive like growth hormones or surgery. Anyway what makes a great man is not his height, but his personality. If you work on this, you will not have wasted your time when you die eventually.

Helmut

Links Shadow

Hello vikram88,

A similar question was asked on the healing boards not to long ago and Inguma went a little bit into what might work.  Here is a link to the topic.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5313

vikram88

Inugmna was indirectly talking about biokinesis. It deals with regeneration and altering of genes. It will be the best way to increase height, but it is a very advanced technique. It also takes hours of daily practice.

I know that anybody's height can be increased, but I dont know an easy way. Well a little easier than biokinesis.

Any Suggesstions.

vikram88

What a tough visualisation!!!

Raise you Heart???:-You mean to raise my body or to take a deep beathe?

Awareness or what, my physical body?

The electricity flows into my body and into the chakra's, or does it engulf my aura?

Which Microchakra's? And they fuse into what? A Big Chakra?

Now the chakra's are so widely seperated. How do I try to fuse them?

Scry???

Sorry for asking so many questions.[;)]

I am very exited and a bit confused too.

So this is actual materialisation. Did you become 2 inches tall straight away or time-by-time?

vikram88

Did you try this technique everyday? I mean you might have practiced this technique very much.

If yes, then for how long?

I knew what chakra's meant but I dont know which Microchakra's to pick and how to fuse them and into what?

In a sense, you have done phasing. So do you try Teleportation and walking to walls and other stuff.

vikram88

pod3, can you please write the technique once again but in a more simple, lucid, explanatory and step-by-step language. Please give detailed information of everything to be done. Like which charka's to fuse, how to fuse and after usion what should they look like?

It would be a great help for me.

Mirador

vikram88,

the only way you can increase your height is OBEing two or three generations or more in the past and influencing one or two or more of your ancestors to marry a taller person. Also, please eat your carrots, broccoli, and all that 'good' stuff that helps you grow.

Mirador

vikram88

Are you serious about OBE and influencing ancestors.

I mean how can that happen?

Mirador

Dead serious, however I was joking about the broccoli and carrot, they won't help you. On a more serious note. There's two things I've noticed are determinate of adult height. One is genes, which means tallness runs in the family. The other, is early childhood good nutrition. I don't know your age, but children have different growing patterns, that is, some grow fast initially, and slow down in their teens, others keep growing into their late teens and early adulthood.
If you're 'height impaired' I'm jealous, My femur bones are extremely long, so I have a 'funny' gait, plus I dont fit in most car, airplane or similar seats.

Mirador

vikram88

If you are really serious then this could result in medling with time and space. I mean if the ancestors really marry a tall women then all the upcoming generations will change.

Hey... Your trying to kill me!!![;)]

Furthurmore have you tried this technique? And what's your height?

vikram88

I was really cleared and also astonished with the results. I mean you actually did a sort of phasing.

No, my chakra's are not active. So it means I've got to practice a lot. Ok please write the rest of the technique, as I said before, in a more simple, lucid, explanatory and step-by-step language. And please used some other word than SCRY!!!

Sorry, for being so ridiculous...[:P]

J-Man

[:O] wow 2 inches in 45 minutes? my doctor said i wont be taller than 5'8. i would REALLY use this technique. can you please explain it in depth? what EXACTLY should we do? no vague answers or weird styles of typing, please please please [:(]. vikram88, do you understand the method he gave? it doesnt seem like you do, but if you do, please tell me! i would gladly give 1 1/2 hours of my life to live the rest of it 4 inches taller! please give me a simple explaination.

vikram88

Nope, I did not understand the method. I understood a little but the rest just flew off my head. The only thing I know and that I am sure of is that he did phasing and rematerialised himself into something different.

I'm 5'6 and I'll do anything to get 6 INCHES TALLER. Quite frankly ain't I expecting too much.[;)]

bkaotic

I can suggest the website http://www.airsole.net

I use them and I'm very happy with them.

Key Word Search:Man shoes,shoes insoles,man platform shoes,platform shoes,shoes taller,height shoes,platform dress shoes,shoes for short man,height increasing shoes,short man clothes,comfortable shoes,man short shorts,foot insoles,insoles,height shoes,man clothing short,short size for man,pants for short man,magnetic insoles,absorbing insoles shock,heal insoles shoes,height shoes size,height increase shoes,man short short,short man apparel,gain height man short,height increase shoes,nikken,insoles,airsole

vikram88

I've heard of this method, but what's the point. I don't want to show off. I just want to increase my height.

Even though, thanks.

Nowadays, I'm trying the yoga way of improving height.

vikram88

Thanks pod.

I would not like to trade. For me knowledge is priceless, therefore I do not trade it but lend it. Therefore we better call it lending or sharing. I love to share information. I will tell about jing in a few days, as it is quite late now.

And yes please explain

quote:
It reminisces of the icons on Catholic candles.

Legionaire

Hmm...soo...have all your chakras/microchakras, fill and expand with energy, until its one huge "chakra-blob" thing, then look into it, see yourself with the changes in place... sounds simple enough

*im guessing make the "chakra-blob" look like what you will look like with the changes...*

£egionaire

vikram88

I'm 16 and my height is not much. I always wished to stand tall. I have read about Biokinesis, but that is a very advanced technique. Are there any other techniques by which I can increase my height?