News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Invisibility

Previous topic - Next topic

kromeknight

Hello Ashy
This link might not be what your looking for. I haven't really read all of their theorys or books but some of the post by ppl are interesting as  I've had  simular experiences.
good luck [:)]
 http://realityshifters.com/

Ashy

Woah!
this is what i found there on Invisibility:
INVISIBILITY -- I was having brunch with some friends the other week, when my girlfriend and I stepped outside of a coffee shop to sit on a bench for a few minutes. The two other people we were with said they emerged from the coffee shop minutes later, and did not see us. Instead, they reported seeing two men seated at the very bench we were sitting on! While it's true that we wanted a few minutes alone to talk, it was startling to hear we'd become invisible -- replaced by a reality in which a couple of men were seated in our spots.

kromeknight

Hey Ashy
I like one about the lady seated in the hotel lobbie meditating, the cleaner was looking straight at her when she reappeared. Let us know how you go if you buy one of their books or learn more about what their on to [:)]
I'm glad you posted the topic  because it dose sort of happen alot but no one takes much notice.
take care

Squeek

:O

Whoa.  That's a very interesting website.  I read about 60 pages of information on it all :X

I'm gonna do some of this stuff soon.  Gotta read more.

~Squeek
Ps - thanks for posting this!  :p

Fat_Turkey

I don't see that to be so impossible. I mean, there are apparantly telepaths out there that can make you hallucinate things. So why not hallucinate that you don't even exist at all? Fun[^]

Later
-FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

KP

quote:
Originally posted by Ashy

INVISIBILITY -- I was having brunch with some friends the other week, when my girlfriend and I stepped outside of a coffee shop to sit on a bench for a few minutes. The two other people we were with said they emerged from the coffee shop minutes later, and did not see us. Instead, they reported seeing two men seated at the very bench we were sitting on! While it's true that we wanted a few minutes alone to talk, it was startling to hear we'd become invisible -- replaced by a reality in which a couple of men were seated in our spots.

Maybe the girlfriend looks like a man.

vikram88

Oh yes, I've heard about invisibility.

In this we have to train ourselves so that whatever light that falls on our aura is directed in such a position so that when it leaves our body then it is right at the opposite place. Now in this process, we cannot absord or reflect light ourselves. Then only it causes complete Invisibility.

I don't know how to do it. But I know a site in which the technique is written, athough now I forgot it's address. Well this technique is very-very tough to master. Much tougher than you can imagine anything.

Shaolin Monk

What you just said makes more sense for someone to be able to make themselves look like they were somewhere other than than where they really were. An example would be someone standing in front of you, but the way that their aura has been reflected or whatever, makes it look like they are 10 feet to the left of you. Just a thought...Or mabey it is possible to completely erase yourself from the average human being's vision.

vikram88

Yes, it's quite similar explaination like invisibility of the 007 Bond Car in Die Another Day.

J-Man

haha, horrible movie.

so i you were doing this trick, and you were between a person and a mirror, if the person looked at you, he would see his reflection in the mirror?

sounds godly. vikram, get that url!

vikram88

Precisely. That's what will happen.

Well, i'm trying as hard as possible to find that site. I'll post it's url the moment I find it.

With such a technique we'll become HOLLOW MAN.

And guess what will happen next.

Nooooo...[8D]

Mirador

Ashy,

There's been a rash recently of reports of preschoolers left in school buses, with tragic consequences, even after up to three inspections to verify that the bus was empty. The judge has not bought this story, and those responsible have been booked for negligence if not manslaughter.
Yes, this invisibility thing is possible.
Here's an anecdote. My mentor 'El Misionero' was being followed closely by the police. He's always been in-and-out with the law. However, this time it was very serious. We were all gathered in a friends house, several people sitting in the living room, when the police knocked on the door. My mentor asked us not to look at him while the police searched the premises. To make a long story short, the police didn't see him, and left without their catch.

Angel Romero

Squeek

Twice while I was camping some odd stuff happened...

Same thing both times.  I was sleeping in my lil room in and out of sleep at like 10 am.  The first day, I heard the door open, and turn and it's open, but nobody's there...When I blinked, it was closed again.

Second time, a bit different.  I saw the door open, but again, it really wasn't open when I blinked.

In this camper, you can't hide nowheres near the door if you open it and close it that fast.  There is a TV left of it, and a chair right of it...  Funkay.

~Squeek

Mirador

there's no greater invisibility than that which you do not want* to see.

Mirador

vikram88

I think those were Halucinations. I've had them before, and believe me they really look real.

jacktheninja

Hey you guys remember that x files episode where this one guy learned how to get invisable from some crazy guerilla warfare guys in the jungle...and they had to find him with security cameras, cause he wasn't actually invisable but, he was invisable enough.....

anyway...this was like using your energy to create a mass hallucination....there are reports of ninja being very good at this, like one ninja in the 1500's convinced a town full of people that he had just swallowed a cow...and then some guy was all like "he's full of excrement...he's sitting on top of the cow...." and everybody looked at the ninja, and he was on top of the cow...so they were all like "uuuhhhhhh o-k...."and the ninja ecsaped to cloud the minds of his enemies another day.....

I guess this is similar to creating illusions....my friend can do that, it's cool, but he can't turn them off, and he'll get drained and pass out....does anyone know how to cancel an illusion you've created.....????

so uhhhh whatever, you can do it, just practice for like a year...

kromeknight

Hello Mirador
Could you elaborate on your friends techneque to become obscured  from vision in the police search as mentioned in your above post.
PS I see you [;)]

Mirador

kromeknight,

Very keen observation!  However, I'm surprised nobody has raised the question on how the children do it. Technique? I don't have an idea. Probably something like the ability to wiggle your ears, some can, some can't, a neurological aberration, a genetic fluke. Who knows. I have never talked about these things. My mentor and I are kin and compadres.

Mirador

James S

quote:
originally posted by Mirador

there's no greater invisibility than that which you do not want* to see.

So true. I think this goes a long way towards explaining the thing with the preschoolers being left on the bus.

Douglass Adams came up with a great idea along these lines in Hithickers Guide... an SEP field or Somebody Else's Problem field. You can make entire mountains vanish if people are made to think it's not their problem. A lot of paperwork in offices have SEP fields around them.

James.

Mirador

When I visit my mentor, I park y car on a dirt driveway and walk to the back of his hut, walk across a long ramada to a windowless room in the far end, where I usually find my mentor sitting in front of his altar. He's very glad to see me and hugs me very warmly inviting me to sit next to him. Then and there I look back through the open door, and where there was no one moments ago, there are now about 10 to 15 children standing or sitting in the ramada. When my wife Altagracia accompanies me, she's also become aware of the phenomenom, and we've come to the conclusion that the children are much more than the household or neighborhood kids, and that El Maestro himself is among them. The children have the place for themselves, and enter and leave every room at their whim. We've made a particular point to bring bags of candy and catch every smile as we distribute the candies. I still haven't been able to discover among them which one in particular es El Maestro.

Mirador

goingslow

Im very serious when I say you should be writing books about these stories.   A great imagination Mirador.  Im in awe of all the Magical people you know.. and here most of us know none.  You know a woman who was beaten by dwarves, your mentor turns invisible, you have about 7 criminal friends who are powerful psychics too, you have a friend who rips off old people and then you are encountered with a ghost while trying to rip them off.. what else?  oh the kids always show up out of no where, you met your wife on the astral. Your kid spends a lot of time making books and other things fly around you.  Plus about ten other things you've shared that I cant remember. I dont think even jesus had that many things happen to him.  

No wonder you have that air of superiority.  

Its well deserved.

Mirador

Slow down, GoingSlow, you've been reading my posts way to fast.รง
First, I'm not particularly imaginative, not more than the next guy. What I've recounted are true experiences, they really happened. About the woman beaten by trolls, she was not my friend, she was my maid, and I fired her when my neigbors told me she was beating up my youngest daughter and locking her in the bathroom when her mother and I were away. However, she was a tremendous psychic and helped me overcome several experiences with 'negs'. Now, about my mentor, actually he doesent consider himself my mentor, maybe the other way around, And I've never seen him invisible, his associates say so. If he asks me not to look at him, I wont. They said he would not come out in a photograph. I have taken many pictures of him. My mentor who I call my 'compadre' has taught me more than he realizes. Where did you get this about seven criminal friends. I didnt say that, plus I dont have any criminal friends. About the friend who asked my help to convince the elderly couple to sell their land, their was no intent of deceit. My understanding is that we made the elderly couple a favour, because I made them overcome their guilt of having killed and secretely (and illegally) burying their mentally ill son. When they realized I knew what had happened they broke down. I was very compasionate with them, and my friend desisted on purchasing their land. About my kids spending a lot of time making things fly, I remember mentioning that I believe psychic abilities are inherited, and unfortunately one of my children started showing uncontrollable psychokinetic abilites, and I discouraged this, because it is dangerous for developing minds and other reasons.
I havent shared a fraction of my experiences, I'm aware they are so farfetched that they're unbelievable. And if I sound like I have an air of superiority, my personal feelings are the contrary. I deserve nothing.

Mirador

goingslow

thanks for actually answering.

PlanarLeap

fr me invisibility is often a feeling of relaxation and inconspicuousness.  i will have been laying on a couch for an extended period of time, with people walking by and never noticing till i move.

they are too wrapped up in their own thoughts, and i do nothing to distract them.

Mirador

PlanarLeap,

Keep it up, you're getting close. Reminds me when I was sixteen and a freshman in Indiana University. My older brother who was twenty one, and attended Notre Dame University, would invite me with a bunch of his friends to a famous watering hole close to the Indiana - Michigan border. Every once in awhile the place would be raided checking for minors, and the cops would asks I.D. from everyone in the premises except from me. They still don't know how i did it.

Mirador