News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

IRRITATING

Previous topic - Next topic

kakkarot

you're muscles aren't completely relaxed.

here's a few suggestions that you could try:

1) spend more time, while you are going into the trance state, relaxing your muscles.

2) try stretching your muscles out a lot before beginning the trance.

3) try using your energy, or awareness hands, or something like that, to ease the twitches.

that should help.

~kakkarot

Shawn McCaffrey

Yes I to had twiching problems when I started and as he said if you spend time beforehand streching etc.. A lot of it stops.

panabelle

Yeah, I have very mild twitching problems as well. Not nearly as bad as yours, though. I just ignore them, it actually helps to tell me that I'm *into* it.

Fenris

Oh god I know the feeling metaphysics! I have ruined many a nights trance because of this! I made up this meditation where I free fall through four elemental worlds and feel each elemental force pushing through me. The idea being to help attune myself to the elements, but to also help induce a deeper trance state from the falling. The worlds of fire and air give my full on convulsions, pretty much like a not so violent epileptic fit. The sensation of falling does it to some extent on its own during the meditation. The whole thing leaves you feeling like you have been plugged into a power socket.

If anyone has problems with involuntary muscle movement of the physical body while you are visualizing/imagining moving in a meditation you can overcome this with a training exercise. If anyone is curious Id be happy to blabber on about it.

Best regards

David  

kakkarot

oh, and one more thing. there is a possibility that you are just not be able to get rid of it. try to ignore it as best you can and you should be able to focus past it.

~kakkarot

metaphysics

Kakarrot, thanks for the advice, I try to ignore it and your advice about relaxing totally seems to have helped.
Fenris, I would very much appreciate it if you would 'blabber on' about this training exercise!

panabelle

You know, I was just sorta sitting here reading stuff and feeling energy move through me every now and then, when I had a twitch and decided on a theory. It felt like a bubble popping sort of. Maybe it is some weird sort of Ki bubble? Just a guess.

Buena suerte!

metaphysics

Hi everyone,
When I raise energy I twich and contract my muscles involuntarily, especially if I'm in trance.  My jaw sometimes locks, I contract my abdomen, and my back pushes into the chair behind me, most of the time without me realizing it.  Aside from that, I have mild convulsions, usually in my head and neck, even if I'm raising energy through my legs!!! What is this?
Thanks,
Metaphyisics