News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Is it Kundalini?

Previous topic - Next topic

obe4life

Hello everyone,
I have a severe migraine in the right side of my head (it never tends to happen in the left side), it started to occur long time ago, maybe when I was 15 or so (I am 33 now). But it's not chronic. it takes place for maybe 10 minutes a day for a whole week or 10 days, Then suddenly it ceases utterly for a year or two. Then it may happen again for the same exact period then ceases, and so on. Also I noticed that it tends to happen around September or October. I visited several doctors, made some check ups on my eyes, blood pressure, teeth and even had an x-ray, but all showed nothing wrong at all. My blood pressure is ideal, as the doctor I visited said. I read that migraine might be a sign of Kundalini  awakening. I had sleep paralysis for the first time in my life very near to the day I started to suffer that severe migraine. Could there be some sort of link between them?
Suggestions will be much appreciated :)

Szaxx

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Bluefirephoenix

Kundalini is not harmful to you. It's not painful unless you believe it has to be. I went through a lot of unnecessary suffering because of that belief. I realized my mistake, and changed my beliefs and  now there is absolutely no pain.
Kundalini is just the energy that connects us all. It's always present.. It doesn't have to be awakened. YOU have to be changed in order to believe that you can perceive it. Because most of the time your body interprets that subconscious input, increased awareness of Kundalini will result in physical appearing sensations. There are as many physical sensations as there are people who are willing to be open to the idea of feeling them.

Yes I still feel Kundalini as a physical sensation because that's how my body interprets my increased awareness and focus, but there is not pain it's pleasant and refreshing. The purpose of increasing your awareness is to become more loving by learning to sense where the source of love is.

The serpent symbolism is a symbol of creation. The rising is the joining of your subconscious and conscious mind so that they are in harmony. It's hard to explain so the early Hindus used descriptions based on their dieties and the very colorful metaphores that are associated with them. The metephores have a bit of a different meaning to a westerner. So it's important to be flexible in your understanding. What you experience may not have anything to do with chakras or kundalini. You have to accept what your experience is as you cannot force your body to interpret the awarness in a fashion that is not acceptable to the part of your mind and soul that are constantly aware of the energy.

Volgerle

You cannot attribute any (seasonal) afflictions to Kundalini. There are multitudes of factors that cause or contribute to migraine symptoms, including seasons.

Stillwater

If nothing else, I would urge you to be careful with the term. So much has been written about it, and people with diverse life experiences have attributed everything under the sun to it.

There is basically no common narrative to the whole concept. If you read up on the accounts of others, they will lead you to have expectations of what "Kundalini" is, and those expectation may trouble you needlessly.

I have had my own experiences a couple times which fit the popular notions on some points but not others. But it is worth mentioning that idea now has so many attributes attached to it that anyone could suppose, as I did, that they might have been involved with it.

I would say throw out expectations like that, and let your experiences be your own!

I wish you well with the migraine issue too, that stuff is not fun at all.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

obe4life

Thanks everybody for your valuable comments  :-)

ISBA

Is it a fast squeeze on the side of the brain.  Like its squeezes and then release?  This was happening to me and my beloved quite often.  Hasn't recently but for a good while it felt so uncomfortable but then it was gone.  Not sure what causes it but do believe maybe we could be unlocking our energy centers and receiving more information.