News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Is this normal?

Previous topic - Next topic

jilola

I'd say naturally developed energy body and a bit of trouble focusing [:)]
Just keep at it and you'll get more specific focus but if you gert the energy flowing specific focus isn't really all that important, imho. Not as far as ebergy work is concerned.
Now when appied to other things a focusing problems may or may not be a slight obstacle.

2cents & L&L
jouni

Nick

When I started NEW a number of months ago the same thing happened to me with the smaller localized areas, I just focused on them anyway, although the sensations were first more from the hands and feet in general. In a short period of time I was raising energy doing the Full-Body Storage Circuit.

So, the point is, that with a little time the raising of energy occurs. The method set out in RB's book really works well. Now when I begin to do raising energy, it seems like just moments when my hands and feet begin to feel like they're pulsating. Then, I go about doing the full-body circuit, and the energy is moving.

Now after about three months, I'm beginning to do a bit with the primary centers, as RB describes. However, these centers already have been humming away. The RB method really works!

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Links Shadow

I just started the NEW system about a week ago, but I have trouble targeting localized areas. What I mean is when I focus on a specific joint in my hand or foot the entire foot becomes active. Is this a bad thing that I can not focus specifically on a certain area, or does it just mean that I have a naturally developed energy system?