News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

ive ascended, and im 12.

Previous topic - Next topic

auraseer

Hi,
Congratlations! Did you feel the energy surge before it? It felt awesome. The power running through you is amazing. You get a true sense of power and feel as though you can do abnormal things.

Did you get these feelings? Not meaning to upset you or anything, but when your cousin dies (if he does, which I hope he pulls through it [:(]), your feeling will overflow and you will have a chance to limit break. The chances are that you will ascend further, but I doubt it.

Has your cousin thought about healing the cancer by reiki or Ki? My friends-mom had a fish which had cancer on it's head. She used spiritual healing on it and now it has dropped off.

Cya,
auraseer.

kakkarot

littledojo, perhaps you should try to curb your anger rather than using it like that. it is very dangerous to allow anger to guide you.

trust me: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=987&whichpage=2 (edited from saying page 1). look for the post that starts with "the experience". it's looooooooooong.

i may have had other things affecting me too, but you said you do to.

i'd quote yoda, but i don't remember the quote.

~kakkarot

Tom

An increase in energy like that is usually temporary. What I understood ascenscion to be was a transition from physical existence to something more powerful, as in ascended masters from whom information is often channeled.

kakkarot

well, tom, i think littledojo means ascended like what auraseer has posted on his website: gaining new "levels" of power. ie, a person has an amount of power that fluctuates a bit, but when they use some sort of technique (this is the theory) they instantly boost their power by a great amount (like somewhere between 50% more power to a much bigger multiplier).

using the same word to mean two different things, that's the engrish (sic) language for you [:P].

-note: for those who don't know, the "sic" notation means that the person typing the message knows of a misspelling and intentionally misspells it for some effect. the notation is most commonly used when copying someone else's writing exactly, spelling errors and everything.

~kakkarot

James S

Maybe it would be better to clarify the term.

The most widely used and accepted meaning of the term ascention is the act of attaining a higher level of existence, where your physical body attains a level of vibration that allows it to move on to a plane beyond that of our current physical plane.

It would be really good if this term was not used to describe something else completely different as it would save us all a lot of confusion.

James.

kakkarot

actually james, ascention means to ascend, which means to go upward. to use it in a spiritual slant would make it ambiguous as well.

besides auraseer's site is spelled ascendation. i don't know if this was intentional or not, but whatever.

~kakkarot

James S

Fair enough Kakkarot.

The dictionary meaning of the word is fairly straight forward.
In spiritual terms it usually refers to the beliefs of the ascentionists, where my meaning is relevant. This concept has been discussed a bit recently, hence my thoughts to keep certain terms reserved for certain meenings.

Still, its all just jargon and semantics.

James.

Fat_Turkey

Hey I'm gonna be posting something right now. It's of something of a similar topic but I need space to show my theory.

It is pretty much the same theory of ascension, although I call it Ability Phase Shifts, or Phase Shifting, or APS for short.

I'll call the post "Ability Phase Shifts - a theory" for anybody who wants to hear my theory an talk bout it [:)]
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

Smejci

I ascended to and i'm 16.:) It is amazing!!! I practiced ascendation for months and nothing happened. Yesterday i've got angry because of personal reasons. I couldn't believe the power!! Some energy surge came out of me and i felt incredibly strong. This feeling is great!!

Tayesin

Hi,
The energy felt in Anger is Kundalini, which is why it feels so powerful to us.  So I have to ask, what are these kids doing playing around with Kundalini if there isn't GOOD, CLEAR Guidance ??????

Kundalini is dangerous without assistance and Guidance from a well practiced and extremely clear teacher/helper.

Please be very careful, as the Power in FULL FORCE is much, much stronger than the abilities of most people.. unless they have been thouroughly prepared by Guidance.

I can tell you from personal experience.  Don't play with it.  It will burn you up if you do not know what you are really doing.. hence the need for clear Guidance.

Love Always. [:)]

PS, I think the concept of Ascension got confused by the religionists and there Jesus propaganda.  Ascending is what we do when we are finished our series of Earth lives.  While it is true that we are ascending because of the increasing energy coming in, we are not Ascending in the truest/final sense, yet.

alexd

Can anybody explain please what ascending is?

thanks
alex
I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy
A place for my head

Rastus

Ascending in the context of this post means getting stronger energy wise.

Ascending in terms of things Cosmic means attaining a higher level of existance.  In biblical times ascending meant to re-unite with your higher self and shed your body.  In modern times it's possible to attain a higher state and stay in your body.

Hence the confusion with the post.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

Smejci

Ascendation is cool. Now I can go and beat the excrement out of anybody who doesn't know how to do it[;)] joke

MJ-12

TheDarkApprentice

I dont really think you can call having a great energy surge of power for a short amount of time ascention. I'd think it would take a lot longer than that.

I felt the same way as you did when I was on Remeron. Feeling insanely powerful and destructive.

In my mind rasing your energy to a great power for a short amount of time is not ascenion.

But what the hect do I know. I've only been practicing this type of stuff for 3 months
"The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear"
          -Brian Tracy

alexd

I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy
A place for my head

Smejci

Well i didn't do it because i was angry of the bad stuff that happened to me. I did it because i was angry because something bad has happened to my brother. And i couldn't help so i got realy angry and then it started. And i was shaking for quite some time. I had this power until i didn't want to have it anymore. But that has taken a lot of my power and after that my body was whole hot and then i was tired for the rest of the day. So.. you can ASCEND with LOTS amount of anger. But i recommend you not doing that so much. It will tire you out. Do it when you really need it.

aleshah

anger >> ascension to release anger>> get tired
-------------------------------
do it not >> do it

Tayesin

Smejci,
You discovered an important aspect of energy work.  When we work with High energy flow(S), we then have a resultant Low.  It is a Balancing that occurs naturally.

It took me a while to allow for the natural Low after working high energy with Kundalini,  I used to be washed out and want to sleep most of the next day.  Now I can recover a little quicker and take the next day a bit slower so I do not wash out.

Love Always. [:)]

littledojo

ok, now im feeling really wierd... last night i was looking at auraseers site, an i looked at the ascending part. my hair rose a little and my fists were clenching! i had ascended!!! the reason for this is that i have a lot of anger and pain to use, as my cousin has cancer and my sister always fights with me, there are more serious matters which got me flared up, which i am not going mention. you can beleive or you cant, but it is true.