News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

It feels like a perm coffee rush.

Previous topic - Next topic

kakkarot

that's nice. just don't forget to relax it before you go to bed. lol. [;)]

~kakkarot

panabelle

Ooo, what did you do to get it? Or did it just happen? I really like caffeine highs but I'm not supposed to have it because I have (well, had anyway) a heart murmur.

psaunder

Hi Doghed,
I like posts like this as it gives newbies such as myself something to aim for. It is great that you set such a good example for others.

Regards,

Pat.

Doghed

It has downside in that my hands shake a bit.

The following is the technique that seems to be doing it for me.

Most have heard of correct breathing, where you extend your gut then expand your chest on the in breathe and then suck in your gut then relax your chest on the out breathe.  Well... in conjunction with the Full Body Circuit, raise energy through the legs on the extension of the gut and then the arms and upper body on the expansion of the chest. Hold for a few at crown. On the out breath, move the energy over the fore head, in the mouth, down the throat when sucking in the gut. Finally move the energy over the chest and into the lower storage area (lower dantien) where relaxing the chest, keeping awareness on the dantien for few seconds.  

I have found that my dantien really starts to churn with this technique. I don't use awareness hands. Having difficultly keeping totally relaxed though, working on that...

And of that 50-60 min, 40min is really energy work, bouncing, raising, primaries, the rest is sitting there is buzzing orgiastic daze.

Doghed

Hello all,

I've been doing NEW 50 - 60 min a day for the last month and half and I have a tangible physical symptom – a edgy espresso high, for those aware, we're talkin' quad venti.  Never ending.  I would be concerned only if I was drinking coffee.

- ds