News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Ki, DBZ, and the people here

Previous topic - Next topic

kakkarot

ok, i guess that's true enough tom. maybe i'm just being too optimistic.[|)]

~kakkarot

Tarconiss

mmmmmmm... hot coffee and toasted beagels with cream cheese..... * drooling over the idea*..... it doesnt help that its about 5a.m. where i am right now either....

But as too what Tom was saying with the new people not takeing interest in helping to help themselves with thier newfound abilities, opposed to still wanting to 'blow things up'..... * dazes off into thoughts of blowing things up, and being pelted by flameing debris*.... ahk.... sorry.... uuhh... they don't take interesting people of the simple fact they they don't completely understand the concepts that the more advanced people share.

Hhhhmm.. say if you were a child at a magic show..... would you rather see someone levitateing and shooting a bunch of luminous rays of bendy light everywhere, or see a person sitting down on a chair talking to the crowd? [im not imposeing anything I'm just showing the relative difference of how things seem to be for those who are just takeing interest... flashy lights, or things that seem like chores.]

....... Beagels with cream cheese..... * droolage *
If someone has the knowledge, and wants to do something, how far do you think they can go, if they lack the experience, and are unable to sustain the amount of effort needed to succeed?  ~ Self 2/25/2003

David Staveley

Good point Tarconiss, but does that mean what we are saying is of no interest to the DBZ crowd? How about it all you DBZ fans, do you get anything out of the non-ki-ball stuff on these boards?

xyrnam

Probability is trying to predict the unknown from other experiences. It's attaching a chance number to an event. It isn't any facts of reality.
Fermats greater theorem: "A^n + B^n = C^n, is there an integer -n- greater than 2 that makes the statement correct?"
We could speak about probability (chance) before we know of the answer. But it doesn't contain any real truth. When we know the answer, probability hasn't any relevance - either the answer is correct or not.
It is easy to speak of probability, but it is as easy to misuse statistics - most people do. Many times it ends up measuring distances in kg etc.

My cents
X

-themadness-
I agree, it's just sad if all the knowledgeable and experienced people disappear. This is the place where we are supposed to converse with them! There shouldn't be any harm in directing the posts. Should give it a try.

Fat_Turkey

Why is it that all of you people who particularly post on this section of the forum have to be so obsessed with your ki. I agree I started using energy by the name Ki, but honestly it's single minded and leads to DBZ crap. The truth is, about every single website you find on Ki will be bull crap, the author can't write or teach properly, and most of it is probably fluffy. Usually all of these come into one, as shown in the Underground Society's page, the Ki Sanctuary and Auraseer's website. I have little or no doubts on some of the authors' skills, but if they are going to teach, teach properly.

All this crap about flying, levitation, making tornadoes, nuke explosions, superpowers, blonde hair, etc. are just getting so much on my nerves I want to scream.

GROW UP!!!

This place isn't a playground for little 12 year olds pretending to have superpowers, so if your gonna do that, go find some of your DBZ freak friends and play around with them instead of bugging the TRUE energy practitioners here.[:(!]
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.