Ki people! Use my forum instead of this!

Previous topic - Next topic

Parmenion

Astral Pulse Forums ~ Your one stop advertising solution.

Just kidding. James, if your looking for those sort of posts, I for one would much rather they showed up on your site instead of here.

~Parmenion~

kakkarot

thank you james. despite the rude things that some people say about you, you are still considerate to the people of this forum.

you seem to be maturing a great deal from when you first started posting here (not that you were an immature brat back then, i'm just saying that you seem to be improving in a spiritual sense. which is a good thing [:)]).

~kakkarot

Fenris

YAY! Great idea! Can this topic be made a sticky one???...Ok I wont lie I only posted this to move it to the top where more people will read it.

But on a more serious note, or perhaps just a more composed one, that is very considerate of you James, and to think it makes everyone happy [:)]

Lysear

Fat_Turkey

Yes, James, I feel you have matured a lot since I first saw you here on the Astral Pulse forums. I have been to your website out of interest before, but I have found some of the stories to seem too out-of-this world. I do believe that ki is possible, just not to the extremes that some people make it out to be. No offense, you don't seem to think like that anymore.[|)]

I appreciate the fact that you are considerate enough to advertise this, even though you shouldn't really be advertising another forum on this one [:P]. There are a lot of people interested in that form of energy/spiritual development and there are many here that wish to flame them (myself included[:P] - I mean the people who run around _pretending_ to have superpowers; I don't doubt the powers, I just doubt the acts people put up).

Nicely done.

-FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

auraseer

Hi,
All of you people who post loads of topics with senselessness (is that a word?) on this board, please use my forum especialy for the Ki martial art (not really a martial art, for lack of better phrase) at http://ki-teachings.com .

This forum is mostly for energy practitioners e.g. clearing the energy body and such, so please leave if you are going to post continuously about Ki balls ect.

Cya,
James.