News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Ki Techniques

Previous topic - Next topic

Fat_Turkey

Okay let's set a few things straight newbie.

Ki = japanese practice. Most websites are WESTERNISED concepts that are usually 90% bovine excrement.

Mana = Western practice. I think it derived from magick, not sure. Also comes from island races incl. Hawaii.

Psi = also a Western practice, recently developed. Explained too scientifically, not enough spirituality.

Energy is not about "techs" noober. Learn that quick and learn it now. There are abilities but you can't just teach somebody a different "tech" as lessons. Do some more research before bringing your DBZ bovine excrement onto this forum.

I've been over this too many times...

Later
-FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

Squeek

Nice one F_T.  And you're right. it has been posted way too many times :D

~Squeek

abandoned_spirit - let me say as a practitioner, harsh as this may sound, that you have no idea what you're talking about. The terms you describe, except Jing, are all Vital Energy. Your imaginary ki ball was hilarious, friend. Please don't be offended, but if you are interested in really practicing energy work, you have a lot to learn.

If you want techniques, define your goal first. There are 3 core skills with Vital Energy manipulation: Accumulation (raising, pore breathing, crown loading with light, etc), Projection (healing, distance healing, projectiles), and Awareness (feeling/seeing energy, tone, quality, internal body awareness). Your goal should be mastery of all 3 core skills. NEW (or any tactile method) is a very good starting point. To enhance NEW, do it in trance, and perform pranic breathing beforehand, plus focus on the meridians not simply whole-limb movements. The individual methods for accumulation, projection and awareness are too numerous to put in a post, plus you already have enough information on this site to begin practical work, and your ignorance of the basics tells me you are not interested in the practical work, so further instruction would be fruitless. I gave a simple trance method, plus book references, in the chi balls thread if you do want to take the required steps.

Friends, it is a shame to see such repetitive questions on energy fantasy and fiction. Why ask them? You wouldn't apply any of the techniques even if someone told them to you. This is mental masturbation. I'm sure there are experienced practitioners who refrain from engaging in this forum because nothing of substance is ever discussed, atleast since I joined. Rapid progress is made by committing oneself to action, not discussion. I guarantee that anyone who practiced effective techniques, say Alpha trance + NEW daily, would within 4-6 months have gained powerful clairvoyance, intuition, healing (local+distance), etheric sight, energetic projection, etc. Practice practice practice, not talk talk talk. I'm saying this with good will for the sake of your development, not because I simply like making a statement.

Fat_Turkey

Practice, sure. But every day?!?![B)]

But I'm a master procrastinator - such a challenge!

Meh, I'll do it tomorrow[:P]

Nice job 13, especially the mental masturbation bit LOL. That was so true. I mean if I wanted to I could tell some 11 year old I could make my hair go frizzy purple and pull popcorn out of my butt and the idiot would still believe me.
N.B. - I ain't saying 11 year olds are dumb, just the ki dweebs are gullible.

Later
-FT
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.

mysticki

f_t, again good reply...kid, you are so n00b, it just yells it...I agree with everything. Do a lot of research on ki if you are really serious. Might I suggest the internal martial arts and chinese medicine? You might be a little surprised
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, JING IS NOT COMPRESSED KI! IT IS YOUR ESSENCE!

Squeek

My turn!!! Wheee...

I don't know alot about the sources of anything as does F_T who has done his research so as to yell at morons, but the purple hair / popcorn was a great analogy.  Seriously, when you think about it, they are the same thing.  You are releasing a projectile from your body and changing the color of your hair.  Which won't HAPPEN.  A+ again F_T.  I think you might be exempt from the final exam if you keep these grades up!

~Squeek

panabelle

I'm starting to think you really did have a premonition when posting "Not AGAIN," FT. [|)]

Fat_Turkey

Yeah...perhaps I dreamt of these posts some few days before I posted that topic [B)].

Premonitions seem to find me in dreams...not that often though. My subconscious doesn't like me enough [:(].

Thanks for the praise guys, but really, my wit is about as blunt as a ruler[:P]

Later
-FT
-Anonymous

mysticki

yep. and also...try traditional practice...it is a hell of a lot better than saying look ar me I am gokuh and I can destroy. learn the basic concepts before you even begin to discuss ki

cris7686

I AM WILLING TO TEACH A SELECT FEW OF STUDENTS... BUT EVEN BEFORE I TEACH THEM THEY MUST UNDER GO A TEST OF MINE AND PASS IT... YOU CAN SPREAD THIS INFORMATION OF MINE TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS THROUGHOUT THE FORUM BUT I CANNOT TEACH ANYONE UNLESS THEY PASS MY TEST... THIS TEST WILL SHOW SOMEONE TRUE NATURE... YOU MAY SAY THIS IS OVER THE INTERNET... NO WHEN YOU ARE TALKING TO SOMEONE IN PERSON OR EITHER TYPING OVER THE INTERNET,YOU TAKE WHAT THEY SAY AND FIGURE THEM OUT,AND BY WHAT THEY SAY YOU CAN SENSE A GREAT EMOTION ABOUT THEM... YOUR QUESTIN MAY BE CAN DO KI... FIRST OF ALL AS I READ THROUGH THIS WHOLE FORUM PEOPLE SAY CAN I USE KI OR WHATEVER... YOU DON'T USE KI I CAN'T STRESS THIS OUT SO MUCH,YU ARE KI,KI IS IN YOU... YOU HAVE TO UNLEASH IT OR UNLOCK IT... EVERYONE HAS IT ANYONE CAN USE IT,ALTHOUGH I SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE IN EHRE ARE IN THE RIGHT MINDS FOR IT,ALL OF YOU ARE STILL MISSING SOMETHING... BUT I CANNOT TELL YOU NOTHING OF COURSE TO FIND OUT YOU WILL HAVE TO RESPOND TO ME BUT YOU HAVE TO PASS MY TEST FIRST... THEN THERE WILL BE YA'LL FEW THAT SEE WHAT I AM WRITING AND SAY SOMETHING LIKE HI IS JUST MESSING AROUND OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT... LET ME ASSURE YOU I AM NOT MESSING AROUND... I WILL AT LEAST GIVE YOU A LITTLE ADVICE ABOUT KI AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT PERTAINS IN LIFE THAT EVERYONE GOES THROGUH EVERYDAY,BUT PEOPLE MAKE IT HARDER THAN IT SEEMS... " THINGS ARE SIMPLE IF YOU JUST THINK ABOUT THEM"...

RESPECTFULLY,

CRIS

Fat_Turkey

Yo Chris, look at your keyboard. To the left side of it theres a key. It's called CAPS LOCK. Use it.

Peace
-FT
-Anonymous

Fat_Turkey

Chris, a few things that will make people NEVER EVER believe you or respect you in any way.

One - you are a starting member, most of us are higher ranked than you, therefore most of us higher ranked ones have more experience.

Two - You type in all caps. Only no-brainers and sluts do that.

Three - You're spelling and grammer matches that of my 5 year old cousin.

Four - You act as though you know everything about "ki and everything else that pertains in life" when you probably haven't even OBEd.

My guess is, you're just a sad 10-12 year old desperately crying out for attention. Get over yourself, nobody will ever take your "mystical challenge" because really, there are no real rewards on the other side. Everybody knows that if you want to learn something spiritual, you gotta do it yourself.

Grow up
-FT
-Anonymous

Squeek

Any post in caps I just dont read.  So...don't post in caps.  

An easy way to check is look near the button.  If the button itself is lit up (like on my keyboard), then caps lock is now ON.  Other times, there is an "A" in the top right / left that will have a light on/below it.  If the light is on, then caps lock is on, and anything you type is in caps, which will not be read by me.

~Squeek

mysticki

hrmm...pod...
1) that is just the forum-the site is still on my hard drive and I am the only user that can access
2) take a look at every single post-there is no dbz'er post at all
3) what is your beef...it sounds to me like you are a dbz'er and not me...
4)pod I think you are a n00b that has no clue on what a dbz'er even is...how sad...when one has no clue what they are talking about...ooh I need help with mana...I am a retard...

And crisblah, I think you are full of it...I don't think even you know what the hell you are saying...

Squeek

You know, when I came here, there wasn't this much animosity at all.  I hadn't noticed anybody calling people "DBZ'ers", and if I had, it probably wouldn't have mattered at all, considering that it's all tied together in a way.  I really think that separating the peoples into categories (other than post count :x) will just corrupt this forum, and I'd hate to see that happen.

~Squeek

Alezunde

I'd have to agree with Squeek here.
This post started out a potentially helpful Ki Technique topic, and now it's degenerated to childish squabbling.

BUT POSTS IN ALL CAPS R DUM SO STOPPIT

Fat_Turkey

Yo pod, you seem to be missing something here. You see, asking for help with mana is something that only exists on those DBZ sites, so don't go bashing him up because his site has similar layout. The layout is nice and easy to navigate.

You're right squeek, none of this happened before. I guess the older members are getting fed up with younger members running around pretending to be gokuh. The best thing we can do is just ignore them and get on with our own goals

Later
-FT
-Anonymous

npiv

Fat Turkey

Your points were all good in bringing down chris from his throne of ignorance.

Except for one thing, the argument

you are a starting member, most of us are higher ranked than you, therefore most of us higher ranked ones have more experience

YOu could have sprouted 2000 messages full of crap. (not saying you did)

Squeek

I may look important, but let me reassure you that I am not.  Although I have posted maybe 450 relevant posts, the rest were total crap.  Maybe more than that too.  Recently I've actually been posting pertinent information :D  This is because I read alot online, so I have alot of knowledge on the subject.  It is also why I never reply in psychic self-defense, as I know nothing of that and have no experience :D

~Squeek

Fat_Turkey

npiv, you are totally write. I am sorry in that and I see my faults. It's like at my high school. The leaving year demands respect and gets all these "priveleges" to give us punishments for breaking the rules (not all of them, only a select few) when actually half of them don't even deserve the position and some of them even hassle us for fun.

I bet you didn't understand a word of that [:P].

Oh well

Thanks
-FT
-Anonymous

npiv

Fat turkey, I understand completely, I was in a similar high school [xx(]

Anyways, As Ive read more through the board, your posts have proven you are worthy of your status. And Im happy I didnt offend you, as I was a little afraid I might have,

npiv,

abandoned_spirit

I just thought i would start a topic of energy techniques so ppl can learn new techs, i know i get tired of having the same techs. just post techs you have created or something. i have a few techs too, here's one.   i don't have a name for it at the moment, but i'll tell you how to create it.  first make a small, but solid mana ball, next add ki around the mana like a covering or shell. after that create a second layer of energy around it only this time make the energy solid, or turn the energy into jing. now the ball has three layers and can be thrown at an object or whatever.