News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Kundalini

Previous topic - Next topic

adiraz

u might b rkight there yoki_h

i got Mobius hook line and sinker though by the looks of it ;)

heres a good mantra to help clear the mind before doing real kundalini  - 'no problemo', and just before the raise, say in your mind 'hustalavista, baby'

adiraz

-

Mobius

G,day Adiraz

Ah, I don't think so. I was just trying to be http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0> just in case you had a mental illness hehehttp://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_wink.gif" border=0>. I've read fairly widely now on Kundalini & have never seen anything like what you wrote anywhere & as soon as you wrote "my guru told me" I stopped considering it serious at that point.

When I said "I no understando & no comrehendo", it was a euphemism in disguise as I simply couldn't understand or comprehend your post. I thought
"what's d madder which your eyes".

Hey you use that mantra as well? "no problemooooooo, no problemoooooo"hehe.

Good journeys

Mobiushttp://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_tongue.gif" border=0>

Nybster

ahhh schitt.

adiraz, u barstard. my mate gibbo tried your method and it ended up in disaster. there was blood everywhere and the gerbil was lodged in his large intestine and it wasn't coming out in a hurry. it was getting very painful so gibbo tried to coax it out by lighting a flame next to his butt. unfortunately the lighter wasn't a BIC so the flame jumped forth and ignited a pocket of methane gas within gibbo's rectal cavity. there was an explosion and the gerbil shot out and hit gibbo's mate merv in the face, breaking his nose :(. don't ask me why merv was there in the first place?

aaaaaarrmageddonn!

Mobius

ROFL,I like this Mr Nybster, can we keep him? pleeease?

Why was Merv there in the first place? Good question! Sounds like he was lookin for love in all the wrong places, hehehttp://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_evil.gif" border=0>

Good journeys all

Mobius

OahnMacleod

Too much said on this not to comment further...

First things first. There are MANY things that can awaken Kundalini energy and as far as few people having the experience, I can't state that to be true or not true. I have read much literature on the topic and can state my belief on the subject from the following experiences. A quick run down of what YOU WILL experience in a full awakening is as follows:

*A feeling fo fire that will shoot up from the base of your spine all the way and out the crown of your head. You may even feel a band of energy going out of your head but will feel extreme joy/bliss/sensation like no other. When it is happening, you can't stop it! Like the elevator in WIlly Wonka, it's UP and OUT!*

*Connected with the universe and what seems to be UNLIMITED ACCESS to the universal knowledge. You actually feel in the frame of mind that you can know everything, that is, you are open to it, not necessarily receiving it"

*Physically you feel better than the best orgasm you've probably ever had! And afterwards and for weeks to months to come you would very well see yourself sleeping less and doing MUCH more. Your actions are quick and perfect in excution, including heightened perceptions, smell, sight, hearing, precognitive, etc. However, you are also more open to emotional mood swings because everything is more open and sensative to energies around you.* (This in turn lead to profound changes in my business dealings, contacts with people, my physical appearance, stance, manner of speaking, eloquence, profoundness, and changes of personality that EVERYONE was taking notice and asking, "What has happened to you? You are so full of energy and can you give me some?")

Mr. Bruce states, "I worked out kundalini for myself, with no instruction. I should have died, but I did not." Thankfully I did not die either. My experience finally did end with my having to go to a hospital for 2 weeks to try to establish a healthy sleep pattern again. It was here that I had my first EEG and recording of very high Delta states when I was fully awake and Alert. This was after 5 MONTHS OF WORKING WITH IT! Had I had a Guru as recommended, I would have learned much better grounding techniques, and how to channel the energy in a more healthy fashion. And the coming down from such a high was SCARY as sin itself. It's like getting a cow to go up stairs, not too damn hard, but down, OH BOY! Going up in energy is easy because IT IS the natural progression, just like it's easier to go from poor to rich in material wealth (not talking greed, talking comfort level afforded when money is properly used). You connect with Godhead and other forms of higher self, guided, everything. Very fasinating.

I had been practicing active meditation, energy work, energy rising, primary chakra work, channeling, inspirational writing and intense prayer and mantra for many years before this occurred. The straw that broke the camel's back was when I stated, "I PRAY FOR DEATH, GIVE ME A SHAMANIC DEATH!" Whammo!, that's when the serpant awoke. The room became dead silent as if in a vacuum, (like when you go up in an airplane and your ears clog up), and finally the fire and rushing of energy. INCREDIBLE!

I was neither scared or in pain, just weeping in joyful bliss and thanking God for hearing my prayers. And there was a new, very incredible view of the world around me. I was now connected to everything, animals, earth, people, everything!
******THIS ENERGY CANNOT BE MISTAKEN FOR ANYTHING YOU'VE EVER EXPERIENCED! WHEN YOU HAVE IT YOU WILL KNOW, NO DOUBTS WHATSOVER!***** You cannot liken it to a lucid dream, or OOBE, or psychic flash, or wonderful Reiki session or anything else. It's like plugging a 110V appliance onto a 220V circuit, IT IS SUPER CHARGED ENERGY!
It's not raised once, it comes on in 'waves' afterwards of varying degrees, but seldom, if ever, as strong as it does the first time it "AWAKENS" because this is where the initial release is made and the pathways are shaped for how your body releases and channels it. If you have blockages, if you have areas that you have not worked on, if you have not prepared mentally or stated your intent at the onset, there may be 'unpleasant consequences' in releasing such energy too soon. By unpleasant I mean, through lack of understanding of what is really going on. It's like someone having to have a heart attack to find other things wrong with them in their body that they should have known about before and done something sooner.

Sometimes 'negative' side-affects and events help us to move through things we are unwilling to acknowledge and help us to make it through what we 'thought' we could not handle. At all times, not sometimes, Fear is best conquered when having to deal with it as it is, otherwise it wouldn't be your fear now would it? If I am afraid of the dark and not spiders and you keep dangling spiders in front of me, then how am I going to get over the fear of the dark thing?

And with regards to so few having the experience, please believe me when I state that it is overrated in who ever says you should try to have one. Like any other modality or school of thought and study you wish to pursue, you only get out of it what you put into it and if you are working with other methods that are working VERY well for you, then 99.9% of you will NOT have a Kundalini most likely. It's like learning trying to learn EVERYTHING that the school teacher knows in order to pass the one class subject they are teaching. It is in know way necessary for you to know all they know for you will pass proficiently with what they teach you and you will go on to learn other things you need to learn 'specifcally' for where you are to go in life and what vocation or thing you wish to pursue in YOUR LIFE.

In this respect I believe that Robert Bruce is teacher with many gifts and advanced experiences. I myself am on this path and have been told I would be since I was 4.The only difference between Robert and I is what a good friend of mine had told me a long time ago. And before you think me pompous in holding myself in high regard, please read the following which has changed my life forever!

I have a friend who was a mentor to me, went to M.I.T., earned 2 PHd's, worked on the Apollo missions for NASA, speaks 5 languages and is working on advanced theories that could possibly replace maxwell's equations one day. I said to him one day, "Paul, you are SO MUCH SMARTER than I am at things, I will never be as smart as you..." (I was 21 at the time, he was already 61). You know what he said to me, and you should really take it to heart before you hold anyone so high, including Mr. Bruce, (sorry sir)...he said, "The only difference between you and I is that you haven't been tested yet. Sure, I went to M.I.T., I got my 2 PHd's, I wrote papers that got published and so on...hell, I could very well be smart, but it's only because I was told that I was going to be tested on what I was going to school for and I made it a point to learn what I was learning, and to learn it well. You are seeing a man who has lived 61 years and has questioned himself time and again, checking his life the way he would equations and thankfully, somehow, godwilling, I think I've gotten it right? You see the result of my life, the house, the wife, the 3 children, my PHd's on the wall, but what you did not see was the work it took to get there. Give yourself time, learn everything you can, and when the time comes, you will be tested. Whether you pass or fail is up to you, so your best bet is to simply be ready."

When he said that at me, "WHOA!" I was blown away!!! I never really saw it that way, nor did I have as much respect for myself as this guy obviously had. I had always compared myself to others in regard to what they had, or accomplished and looked at myself in a manner of, you have to catch up or do better and so on. What I was missing, what was wasted on me was all of the compliments and remarks people had made of me all of those 21 years while I was growing up. I was struggling to acheive certain things in my life based on the distorted views I had of my own self image. I had failed to see all of the good qualities I had already and the work I had put in already in making it to 21 years of age. And with my friend Paul, he was right. I didn't see the fact that he was 1 of 13 children and had to do well in school in order to make it, came from another country (Canada) and was in school until he was 28-29 years old. That he didn't make much money for the first 15-20 years of his life and had lived in the same home for over 30 years. I was only seeing what he had amassed and accomplished later on.

It's very difficult to write about yourself in the positive, we are not taught to view ourselves that way. We are so on guard and protective of our fragile egos that we are quick to take the defensive to those who speak in the positive about themselves. I have always been told the following of myself:

*I am highly intuitve, I am well spoken, I am intelligent, deep, creative, artistic and musically gifted (play piano and perfect pitch) Mechanically and Technically inclined, well developed EQ (emotional quotient), well developed feminine side, secure in my sexuallity (have no trouble hugging a man or kissing men on the cheek as sign of affection in public, just brought up that way), so this might include gregarious, demonstrative qualities as well. A leadership type person (good at taking charge and leading others), inventive, loving and a good guy, even nice. Terms I heard time and again but never accepted fully. If someone said, "You're a nice guy..." I'd reply, "no, really..." and shy away... and when you think about it, isn't that a real slap in the face to the other person who is paying you the compliment? You rob them of the joy of doing so, (I like giving people sincere compliments) and also, you are saying to some degree, "Your words mean s**t to me, I don't really believe you and you are basically wasting your breath." Think about it. Why would they say it if they didn't mean it. New rule, and you have to believe if, you don't have a choice. If someone tells you something about yourself and you've heard it at least one or two other times from others as well, then it must be true. Period. That includes the negative as well as the good. I've sat and reflected on the negative and tried to make it better. Sometimes the truth really does hurt.

What I am getting at people is, "Please, take a good hard look at yourself. Assess the work you've done up to this point. Release the ego and realize, you've come VERY far in spiritual terms by even joining forums such as this." There are people who are good with money in life, some with business, some with people, some with agriculture and the list goes on. You have chosen the spiritual path and as harsh as it sounds that you might not have a Kundalini experience pleass ask yourself, "What is my real intent in having one, to wear it like a badge and brag, I had that too, or because I truly think it will change my life in such a way that I need to have it or never feel complete?" In regards to Mr. Bruce, he is a master in his own right and has acomplished much indeed. I hold him in high regards and experienced in the realm of OOBE and Astral travel but not at the expense of re-enforcing self-doubt about myself like so many newbies and bodhi's do when learning something new. You see it in so many groups, the one who thinks they aren't going to get it going on to be better than the rest who thought they were better...funny the way the universe works.

I've thrown a lot out here. Blast me if you wish. Hopefully you will re-read this post if you are on the defensive with the ego and think I am coming from that place as well. If so, please go back and read this as if your brother or loved one was telling you, because friend, there is much I have to learn about other aspects that I have or may not be able to. Please master those if you are already on that path and share with me the same raw truth. Collectively, we might one day come up with the final answer.

Namaste,
John

noctor5

http://www.kundaliniyoga.com/

Try this, though I'm skeptical about paying someone.

OahnMacleod

Thanks for the link!

Oahn

astralc

Hi all - a great site with information and forum on taoism and kundalini with useful articles can be found at

http://www.healingdao.com/index.html

Astralc

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
www.shoal.net.au/~astralc
"The marriage of the ancient arts of astrology, taoism, tantra and the modern science of psychology."

Tom

This looked like a fun thread to kick some life into again.

Has anyone hear read that while the kundalini is dormant she is not completely inactive, but instead that she is responsible for keeping us alive? Or that she is responsible for providing much of the prana we use, the way heat radiates off of a hot object?

Robroy

It has been said that the Dark Forces work through the identification or stimulation of the psychic mechanism so that the lower psychic powers become abnormally developed and prematurely assume proportions which are almost uncontrolable.  Through the etheric body the physical body is afflicted in the form of diseases, nervous conditions, lesions and brain afflictions and many other ways in which the individual is rendered helpless and unfitted to cope with daily living and world conditions.  

There is no doubt that one may develop psychic powers through different practices, but to what end?

wendi

Sorry to Resurrect this old topic, but there are some important things going on here, and I wasn't a member of this forum then.  I think Grenade (who I THOUGHT started this topic) I think Grenade's authentic experience left off when the dripping began.

A lot of the people on this thread were just pumping Robert for information, either to relay to their "Gurus" or as a good time for their "psivamps".

I have to say that the stuff Robert was talking about experiencing himself was A HUGE TEACHING, probably from an angel named KUNDALINI>>>'I worked out KUNDALINI for myself, with no instruction.  I should have died, but I did not.  Now I walk with angels and think at levels even I do not understand!  DELIGHTFULLY SO, SAID KUNDALINI.

It is true that you can go crazy if someone tries to mess with your energy configuration: this happened to me, and I think that's all these kundalini myths refer to.

Sorry, Robert, but when Patty asked for your photo, I think they were just trying to get a bead on your energy signature (called 'astral signature' by one of my PERPSicons).

I have looked the thread over again, and realized that this thread was actually started by distant bell, but I guess kakkarot knew that wasn't important when he gave me this link.

From the halls of Moctezuma,
To the shores of Tripoli,
We will fight our countries battles
On the air, on land, and sea.
First to fight for right and freedom,
And to keep our honor clean,
I am proud to claim the title of UNITEDSTATESMARINE.

Check out the website www.occultforums.com if you'd like to know more.

SUPREMELYSUBMITTEDRB.

Jon_88

Ive been having much kundalini activity both for good and worse thise weeks. Anyway i seem to have gotten a meager amount of controll over it . I can turn it on now. But not off. Wich is off course the "skill" i realy want[:D].

Ohh well getting the turn on skill i guess is like handing a man whos house is on fire ,petrol and matches[;)].

Another interesting thing is, i was at a healer thinking what the heck(even thought i heard about a 1000 warnings about it)
It felt very like kundalini itself (thought dimmer feeling and no "serpent/hands feelings). But after Kundalini have begun to spread a little more evenly in the body ,wich is not the worst that could happen.

The pshycologist have come to the conclusion that even though i got some serius screwed up inputs via my feeling sence I am not pshycotic or mentally ill in other aspects (thanx for small blessings )[:D].

Anyway my doctor is sending me to an EXTENSIVE brain survey/scan thingy(forgot what it is called but it measures brain activity like EEG) to check for anamolous erh activity in a few months(long waiting list), So atleast with the turn on skill i can be pretty sure of having a "Sezuire"[:P]  ,when the test is taken .

In the mean time i guess i just got to try and cope and bliss on with my life.

jilola

These seizures wouldn't by any chance be like electric shocks that feel like your brains is trying to evaporate and spread all over your body? Happen after meditation or in the morning after a long sleep period?

I ask becuase I get that sort of thing and the closest thing literature comes is SSRI withdrawal symptoms, only I've never taken any so I canät have withdrawal can I?

2cents & L&L
Jouni

Jon_88

For those whit spesial interest in this phenomenon , the word
Speirema is the western counterpart to Kundalini .It comes from greec originally .While kundalini has its roots somewhere in the east.
I checked and it seems very googlebla(3 pages).

So what you think , does Kundalini or Speirema has the most lyrical/emotional impact on you ?[:D]

kakkarot

you didn't ask for topics started by mr bruce, just long discussions that he's been in ^_^

~kakkarot

robertk4you

This is question to Robert Bruce and everyone,who reads this.I heard,and read,that once kundalini is awaked,you will unlock all your supernatural powers(siddhis) like telepathy,teleportation,telekinesis,and much more.Is this true,and if yes, does anyone has some psychic ability,after rising kundalini?

Kristen

Robert wrote way back when that: "Kundalini needs to be developed. It is energy dependent, just like the OBE or Vision Screen states."

What is a vision screen state?  Is it just like it sounds - a screen superimposed over the field of vision during an altered state that shows a view of something?

Kristen

distant bell

I have become wery interested in Kunadlini lately, it seems to be a wery
potent way of raising energy. Dose anybody know more about it?
Perhaps if someone out there is practicing, it would be wery nice if you could sum up a short tutorial- I would just love to try working with kundalini, but have no money at al right now, so buying a book about to learn it is out of the question right now. So basically I´m dependent on some kind soul telling me how to do it.

Felix

-- Love is the Law - Love under Will --