News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Kundalini

Previous topic - Next topic

Oversoul

First off I would like to say hello. This is my first time posting in this forum but i've been around for a while and have to tell y'all that this is a great message board when it comes to finding answers to some of the questions about the hidden mysteries of the world. Cheers to that! Now to the subject of the matter....

About three and a half years ago I discovered Robert Bruce's book Astral Dynamics and after I read it decided to start doing the N.E.W. techniques. Over the months of activating all my sub-chakras and primary's I became subtly more and more aware of the energy around me. I actually really enjoyed the new sensitivity (my intuition very heightened) and continued to do the techniques for about a year and a half and realized I was becoming almost too sensitive. I was picking up people's thoughts and I didn't know what to do with them. Then I started being contacted by spirits. Two in particular that contacted me directly for about two months but many that came and left. One sounded male the other was female. The male voice was a trickster and always testing me and might I add in very annoying ways. The female was very compassionate and about a hundred times more powerful than the male. She would tell me an outcome to a situation or something specific that would happen and it would happen. That's what made me realize that the voices weren't just in my head. They were real but they kind of tripped me out. For some reason I trusted them both and got very distracted from the real world. I ended up losing my job, my house, and my girlfriend at the time (i was actually happy when the relationship ended though. she didn't understand). Stressed out, I would meditate daily and would continue to hear these spirits. I knew something was gonna happen but I couldn't say what. Well, one specific night just after all this excrement happened I had insomnia and at about four o'clock in the morning, with my eyes closed, I began to see a bright light emanating from my third eye. It slowly began to get brighter and brighter until it filled my entire mind with bright white light. I heard her voice say "Shhhhhh" and that's when I saw her. She came through the light and I could see her emitting a very bright blue light throughout her entire body. She glowed beautifully. She told me everything was going to be alright and then asked me if I was ready. Little did I know that what was to happen next would change my life. I told her I was ready. She proceeded to reach her hand toward me and touched my third eye. The instant she touched me my body fluttered with the most powerful energy I had ever experienced in my life. So intense, I had no idea it was possible. The energy expanded very rapidly to about five hundred times my size. I was huge and very powerful. She then said, "show them how". I have yet to figure out exactly what she was talking about but the male voice said as if in awe, "she made him better". I didn't know it at the time but figured out after the fact that my kundalini was awakened. I didn't sleep at all that night and was experiencing some intense, amazing energy. I wasn't ready for it. My crown chakra was wide open and I was getting so many psychic impressions at once I couldn't distinguish what was what. Nevertheless, it was very intense. I heard birds chirping the next day and felt at peace. After a little while I decided to go see the birds outside. They sounded like they were everywhere but when I looked for them, there were absolutely no birds but their chirping was very loud. I'd hear them surrounding me but no physical birds at all. This lasted for about three days straight. They were chirping all the time and it freaked me out although I realize I shouldn't have let it distract me. My dad kinda freaked out, wondering what was going on with me, and took me to see a psycho-analyst. It didn't go well. I could barely communicate but I was not going to tell them what happened to me but maybe I should have. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have accepted it. I ended up spending a month in the hospital until they diagnosed me but they never really figured out exactly what, if any, mental disorder I had. After that spirit (angel?) touched me I had this very intense energy in my third eye. The feeling never went away and I've lived with it for about two years now. It's unrelenting, there 24/7 and when I focus my eyes right I can see auras however for the first three weeks after my experience I saw auras everywhere without trying. That was in the hospital. Well, I ended up getting better after three weeks and becoming more coherent and they let me go after a month. Three months after I left the hospital and having been on meds they diagnosed me with schizophrenia. From my research of trying to understand how they came to that conclusion I found that the symptoms of schizophrenia are very similar to the symptoms of kundalini awakening. I still hear spirits on occasion and i'm sure She is still with me but I have much more control over my own thoughts relationship of how to deal with it. That's some of my story, really only a fraction as my initial experienced caused a chain reaction almost like an astral domino effect. So many spirits wanted to know what was going on with me that they came and left for about eight months. Some came back and appreciated that I remembered them. Even though I never got names I could tell the difference by their energy's frequency. When i'm around people they are generally aware that there's a lot more going on even though they can't explain why and seemingly divine will always has a part in it. I haven't done any of the techniques aside from meditation since my experience because really I don't feel I need to. I'm very connected naturally now and look forward to future experiences.

Has anyone else experienced a kundalini awakening through their development using the N.E.W. techniques?
Very Soon
Forever More
The Way to Be
Will Be Attached
Forever Matched
Through What You See

Oversoul

I have to add... kundalini can make you go crazy. I know, I was crazy for about a month but luckily I came back to sanity. If you're thinking of waking your kundalini please be careful. Make sure you are well balanced before raising the serpent fire. And don't make assumptions if it does happen to you. Kundalini energy activates all your psychic channels and the subtle impressions received can be easily misinterpreted. It's definitely the most powerful energy of human kind.
Very Soon
Forever More
The Way to Be
Will Be Attached
Forever Matched
Through What You See

heter

Hey. Thats pretty cool experiences if you ask me. I was wondering how old you are now, and how old you were when you began the NEW techniques?

Oversoul

I'm 23 now and I started the NEW techniques when I was 19. The not cool part about it was that I literally went insane. I don't know how I came back but I did and, well, here I am.
Very Soon
Forever More
The Way to Be
Will Be Attached
Forever Matched
Through What You See

beavis

You're only crazy if you see things that arent real. Most others cant see them, but that isnt relevant.

What happened to you is unusual. Others shouldnt be scared of getting too much kundalini (if thats possible!). They should be scared of not getting enough.

I'm probably not "well balanced" but I've never let that stop me from using kundalini, and nothing bad has happened because of it.

BOATS

I had never heard of Kundalini when it happened to me.  Very strange energy sensation to say the least.  Many nights laying in bed I would feel as if I was having a panic attack.  I would have to get out of bed and get into my car and drive around the block several times to get composure.  I also became very emotional to music.  At work sitting in a chair if I was to close my eyes I would see all white and this would make me panic also.  I sometimes would feel as if I was slipping out of my body and had to get a grip of some furniture.  It was how one feels sometimes when they refur to the sensation of jerking awake with a fallng sensation while just falling asleep except this would happen while fully awake.  In time it went away somewhat but never completely and I will never be the same as before it was awakened as I think the experience actually changes the chemical and neurological structure of the brain.

heter

With your kundalini raised, can you say that your life has been greatly improved in many aspects?

daem0n

heh, i've been insane too :) (those who remeber some posts of mine from specific .. topic, smile  8) ), but it took me 2 days to recover
it's definitely very ... different for each of us
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

Oversoul

There's different levels to a kundalini awakening. There's a subtle awakening which happens gradually over time and an explosive awakening which happens in an instant and of course the in between. Each one has different effects on the mind/body/spirit complex. The explosive awakening is the hardest to deal with. Some people, when they experience this, never come back to the real world. They could spend twenty years in a state of deep depression or intense joy (not that that's entirely a bad thing) before they get a grip on it. I think I experienced an explosive type and for some amazing reason I was able to get a grip on it before it consumed all reasonable and rational thought. To answer an above question, I definitely believe I'm a better person and most certainly different because of my awakening. My mental pathology was rewired and although I have most of the same beliefs there's definitive differences. The most obvious is how very awake my third eye has been since the experience. I am always aware of the intense energy situated there and over the couple years since have begun to figure out exactly what it means and how to use it.
Very Soon
Forever More
The Way to Be
Will Be Attached
Forever Matched
Through What You See

pod_3

Sanity is relative.

In the same way that a possession could cause you to slap someone upside the head with a banana peel, it can also be used to wield psychic powers against your will. It is my experience that many so-called demons are mental projections from the victim.

If you can recall the times and motivations for various actions as they correspond to the presence of negative entities, you will know their purpose and origin. If you do things for no reason and can't remember why you are worrying, you might be crazy.
Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.

Nostic

Quote from: OversoulI am always aware of the intense energy situated there and over the couple years since have begun to figure out exactly what it means and how to use it.

I'm curious about this Oversoul. How exactly do you use your 3rd eye? What do you see/experience with its help?
The energy around my 3rd eye gets stronger by the day. Right now I'm trying daily to break through. Sometimes it happens spontaneously but my goal is to control it at will.
I experience it as something like a vortex. First I feel a force almost like drilling a hole in my head... somewhat painful but not intolerable. Then, through another force, I get sucked out, and enter what I assume to be the real time zone, or at other times, the astral.

Oversoul

Quote from: NosticI'm curious about this Oversoul. How exactly do you use your 3rd eye? What do you see/experience with its help?
I use my third eye mostly for discernment and vision quests. Visually it shows me many different things. Sometimes it shows me intricate geometries or colors or spirits and/or deities (i'm not sure if they're alive or dead. probably both). When I see things they're either extremely clear as if I'm using my physical eyes or it's just a detailed outline. Many times I see electric blue dots that vary in size and shape and when I put all my concentration into them I can manipulate them into forms or objects (one time i made an engraved coffee table that was very clear and maintained its electric blue color). Like I mentioned before it reacts to my environment. The people I'm around have an affect on it and through the sensations I receive I can figure out what kind of state of mind they're in (like how aware and in touch spiritually they are). I also get thought impressions. Like a subtle idea of what they're thinking or many times their exact thought and sometimes I can change it or their reaction. It's kind of fun to play around with and experiment with but I don't do it all that often anymore unless it involves my own free will.
Very Soon
Forever More
The Way to Be
Will Be Attached
Forever Matched
Through What You See

psych0naut

Do you have any experience with psychedelics?

Oversoul

Yes I do, although, not all that much. I've done LSD a few times and shrooms the same. But, none of the aforementioned experiences happened while on the effects of a psychedelic.
Very Soon
Forever More
The Way to Be
Will Be Attached
Forever Matched
Through What You See

daem0n

it's interesting you mention this blue dots, i started to see them more often, the things out of the corner of the eye, etc
they seem to be connected to eye, for when you move your eyes, some of them move along, again, some don't
also i saw dark, silver and other coloured lines (not from me ;), well, not the dark ones ;)), not mentioning black screens (i communicated telepathically with them, they are conscious, but of me) that seem to be connected to remote viewing and gathering information, still i haven't figured them out, too busy,lol
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

Naiad780

"Make sure you are well balanced before raising the serpent fire."

I hear this warning frequently, but how do you know when you are well-balanced enough to handle it?  It seems to me that everyone thinks they are, but generally they aren't.

Naiad780

Quote from: daem0nit's interesting you mention this blue dots, i started to see them more often, the things out of the corner of the eye, etc
they seem to be connected to eye, for when you move your eyes, some of them move along, again, some don't
also i saw dark, silver and other coloured lines (not from me ;), well, not the dark ones ;)), not mentioning black screens (i communicated telepathically with them, they are conscious, but of me) that seem to be connected to remote viewing and gathering information, still i haven't figured them out, too busy,lol

Yes, I thought the same thing!  It's odd that I've been seeing these electric blue flashes of light dots (eyes open) frequently.  At first I assumed they were normal optical illusions.  It's common for people to see flashes of light due to things that go on in the physical eye.  Excessive flashes can even indicate a particular problem with the cornea.  But I had an eye exam a few months ago and nothing is wrong with my eyes, and now I see these *BLUE* lights that last a second.  I have no idea what they are.

open_mind

These blue(often also white) dots as you call then, i see them too. As far as i know it is what most people call energy(prana, psi, ki...) Usually they are just in 2D but sometimes when my 3'd eye is at it's most active i can see them as any 3D object. Along with this i sometimes see what only can be called waves in reality, often also shadows out in the corner of my eye, sometimes these shadows even seem intelligent. Would guess that's what people call spirits.

Farce_Adentus

I too have been seeing these bright electric blue "streaks".. They are very vivid... and I've seen some thick neon blue streaks sometimes... its usually against a bright clear white background that I see it... They seem to appear totally randomly.. often when Im in a pretty relaxed state.. I saw one today even, they are becoming more frequent.

They appear so clearly, they are so vivid and the colour of the electric blueness is quite beautiful.

WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY?!
I'd appreciate if anyone knows with absolute conviction what it is we are all seeing.
let us know!

Nostic

Quote from: Naiad780"Make sure you are well balanced before raising the serpent fire."

I hear this warning frequently, but how do you know when you are well-balanced enough to handle it?  It seems to me that everyone thinks they are, but generally they aren't.

Yeah, I've thought about the same thing. I think if someone is hell-bent on playing with their kundalini, they're going to do no matter what. How many people would even know if they're off-balance? I think it all works out in the end though. Only those who are prepared will have the break-through they desire. Those who get into trouble, well, that'll have to be part of their learning process.

Oversoul

I read somewhere (i think on a kundalini website) that those electric blue dots can be used for guidance. All you have to do is ask for it to stay and guide you. I tried that and then some wild stuff started happening. I saw this bright flash with a pop sound come from my peripheral vision. It lit up the room but there was no light bulb to create the flash from where it came. The next night I was in the passenger seat of my friends car leaving from his house and as we were heading down the hill I repeated in my head for it to guide me and I saw this ghost like figure glowing the same electric blue gliding down the street and as it started to turn the corner it just vanished. I guess a lot of people see the dots and I believe what an above poster said that it is prana, life energy. Try asking it to stay and guide you and see what happens. The dots themselves seemed more frequent after I asked.
Very Soon
Forever More
The Way to Be
Will Be Attached
Forever Matched
Through What You See

open_mind

Thanks Oversoul, i will try that at once. Wondering what the outcome may be :)