News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Kundalini Awakening

Previous topic - Next topic

Qaz_Azaran

Hmmm... I've come across quite a few references recently to the possibility of someone with awakened Kundalini being able to help awaken it in somebody else, even over a distance. So, despite my trepidation (especially having seen some of the posts from Imogen) I think it's time for me to ask if anybody might be willing to help me with this.

It seems to be the best (only?) way towards integration with the Higher Self and that is something I would very much like.
Treat everyone with kindness and consideration. You never know what battles they may be facing.

Tyciol

A dangerous way, and the fact that you want someone else to do it (giving them control over you) instead of doing it yourself is bad. Don't put too much importance on a higher self, find your lower self first.

alexd

It sounds as though you should give meditation a shot first.

Alex
I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy
A place for my head

Qaz_Azaran

I'm not really worried about the side effects though. I've done enough work that I'm pretty sure I can handle it without too many problems. Since the side effects come as the energy burns it's way through the blocks I'm perfectly willing to accept any side effects as they come, figure out what they mean, and work through them.

Hmm... I need a way to tactfully say this second part.  The only reason I'm asking for outside assistance is that the only method I know that produces results for me is raising sexual energy up the spine combined with visualization. I've had flares of Kundalini before using this method, with no side effects outside of spasms (and lets face it when running that kind of energy up you spine spasms are pretty much guaranteed, blockages or not.) The issue is more with the fact that I don't have anybody to help me on the physical stimulation end at the moment and divided attention is usually too distracting to work through on something this intense. I figure this is why I've only had flares of energy and not the whole deal running to the crown chakra. So, I'm perfectly willing to ask somebody for a light and then I'll deal with the fire solo.
Treat everyone with kindness and consideration. You never know what battles they may be facing.

stamboe

I would recommend you to seek up a teacher that deals with kundalini, for example a kundalini yoga teacher.

I have managed to awaken prana in ida, pingala and sushumna (three energy pathways along the spine) by myself. This is the state before kundalini starts to flow in sushumna (the central energy pathway or nadi). But I can tell you, prana is enough, at least for now. I'm currently working on releasing blocks in my chakras to make way for kundalini.

But it took a year of daily meditation for me to be able to feel my chakras.
But it got a boost when I met a therapist who started to move energy inside of me and I just continued on that. And I've been doing it for a year and a half.

I think I will be able to astral travel also in i the future if I continue to develop my chakras and raising energy.

Good luck on your spiritual path, Christian.

Qaz_Azaran

That'd be all well and good if I didn't live in Bunker Hill, WV. Not the greatest hot spot for the enlightened.

Tom

Sometimes I think about all the effort I've put into my path just going around in the same old circles. Most of me would like to see other people avoid the same thing, but a part of me that I don't like wants to see everyone else have to pay for their success the same way because I had to do it. My point is that before trying to convince someone to go slowly and to avoid power, it is a good idea to be sure that the motives are right.

Qaz_Azaran

Motivations is not a problem. I figure anything I've got that is in the area of negative or megalomaniacal motivations will get burned away by the kundalini fire and good riddance.

Tom

I think it is great that you want to do this and I expect you will succeed quickly. It is the motivation of the people giving advice to you which you have to question. Someone like me who has been going around in circles for too long could easily just be jealous of you. It is easier to admit the possibility now that the situation has changed.

Tyciol

Quote from: stamboeI would recommend you to seek up a teacher that deals with kundalini, for example a kundalini yoga teacher.

I have managed to awaken prana in ida, pingala and sushumna (three energy pathways along the spine) by myself. This is the state before kundalini starts to flow in sushumna (the central energy pathway or nadi). But I can tell you, prana is enough, at least for now. I'm currently working on releasing blocks in my chakras to make way for kundalini.

But it took a year of daily meditation for me to be able to feel my chakras.
But it got a boost when I met a therapist who started to move energy inside of me and I just continued on that. And I've been doing it for a year and a half.

I think I will be able to astral travel also in i the future if I continue to develop my chakras and raising energy.

Good luck on your spiritual path, Christian.
*pokes* I looked into Kundalini Yoga once... they tried to make me a vegetarian. How inane.

karnautrahl

I start a class on Kundalini yoga tonight. But they will meet a very abrubt refusal if veganism/vegetarianism is requested. Because that's nonsense.  Eating good healthy whole food and paying attention is important perhaps, just not this religous narrowism that some practices insist up.
I say this because a number of times now I've had experiences that left me with tears of joy. That last one is written about in astral consciousness and THAT occurred within an hour of eating a large portion of luxory FISH pie :-) and stuff.
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

Tyciol

Oh they definitely don't force you, they just encourage it by telling you a bunch of lies about eating meat.

karnautrahl

I proved to myself that mostly they're wrong :-).  Oh dear, you've quoted me in your sig ROLFMAO!.
Man that's soooo funny.
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

overfien

"Kundalini is a compound word: Kunda reminds us of the abominable "Kundabuffer organ," and lini is an Atlantean term meaning termination. Kundalini means "the termination of the abominable Kundabuffer organ." In this case, it is imperative not to confuse Kundalini with Kundabuffer." - The Great Rebellion

These two forces, one positive and ascending, and one negative and descending, are symbolized in the Bible in the Book of Numbers (the story of the Serpent of Brass). The Kundalini is "The power of life."- from the Theosophical Glossary. The Sexual Fire that is at the base of all life.

"The ascent of the Kundalini along the spinal cord is achieved very slowly in accordance with the merits of the heart. The fires of the heart control the miraculous development of the Sacred Serpent. Devi Kundalini is not something mechanical as many suppose; the Igneous Serpent is only awakened with genuine Love between husband and wife, and it will never rise up along the medullar canal of adulterers."- The Mystery of the Golden Blossom

"The decisive factor in the progress, development and evolution of the Kundalini is ethics." - The Revolution of Beelzebub

"Until not too long ago, the majority of spiritualists believed that on awakening the Kundalini, the latter instantaneously rose to the head and the initiate was automatically united with his Innermost or Internal God, instantly, and converted into Mahatma.  How comfortable!  How comfortably all these theosophists, Rosicrucians and spiritualists, etc., imagined High Initiation." - The Zodiacal Course

There are seven bodies of the Being.  "Each body has its "cerebrospinal" nervous system, its medulla and Kundalini.  Each body is a complete organism. There are, therefore, seven bodies, seven medullae and seven Kundalinis.  The ascension of each of the seven Kundalinis is slow and difficult. Each canyon or vertebra represents determined occult powers and this is why the conquest of each canyon undergoes terrible tests." - The Zodiacal Course

Firstly, the belief that a celibate person, abstaining from sex, might just be able to awaken the kundalini by means of breathing exercises is a mistaken assumption that was soon corrected. Thenceforth, Samael Aun Weor spent much effort emphasising the fact that the Kundalini Fire is a sacred sexual fire and can only be awakened through devotional sexual magic.
Some good reading for someone interested in this work; See, for instance, chapter 10 in Las Tres MontaƱas ("The Three Mountains").

also
Secondly, observance of a vegetarian diet stopped being recommended when The great initiates realised it was unhelpful. Although some specific esoteric practices do require a particular diet for a few days, or even an occasional fasting, a vegetarian or vegan diet does not, on the long run, aid self-realisation. Whilst the avoidance of meat is not a crime, a person seeking to follow the initiatic path of self-realisation needs to eat sufficient meat for its Fire element, which is necessary for sustained sexual potency.

karnautrahl

QuoteThe ascension of each of the seven Kundalinis is slow and difficult.

Why are all these things made out to be so difficult as to be near impossible in reality for anyone? I'm sorry but there's something not right in that idea.  In other words I'm partly talking from past experiences myself here. Yes I've been playing with energy for 17 yrs including spinal energy work, so effort over time is probably a must for anything worthwhile.
However these ideas that try to claim that you have to have what looks like several lifetimes of all kinds of restraint and abstenation smack of control freakism to me.    Merits of the heart does sound like living the way someone is telling you to, just a lot more subtly.

Maybe the text shows the prejudices of the time?

overfien, thank you for sharing your information btw, I know I'm sounding critical. It's not of you :-), I know you are passing on the fruits of your own research and for that I am glad you share. Kundalini is something I am working on myself.

Tyciol

Kundalini to me has always seemed a lot like that Kama Sutra Tantra stuff... which I would like to get into but unfortunately they don't provide sexual partners.

GuardianMasterAngel

Kundalini awakening will become more and more common as Time passes.
The closer we get to the harmonic convergience.
-James

karnautrahl

I found it surprising how easy the kundalini class was for me. Yes it showed me new moves and posture/breathing things to move energy up the body. However it was tooo easy, i was boiling in seconds.   It also proved that having screwed around with energy work for so long has paid off. None of this horrible stuff people talk about, just long very intense raises of energy that make my crown chakra do this pulsing thingy, like a tactile halo.

I can't see this stuff..but I ain't worried-I SURE can feel it :-).

redcatherine

kundalini awakens through a natural process of meditation astral projection dreams prayers and choices
one of the choices that affects the rising and speed of the various kundaliini flames is the company we keep
when we surround ourselves with kindred spirit we quicken
Diana Cooper writes about the platinum chakras in her book
A Little Light on Ascension
the platinum chargers are a triad of 3 chakras that once imbibed with light make the people around you charged up
so that once you attain this level and it is not far along on the path
all those around you raise their vibration by being in your proximity similarly those around you that have advanced further than you will charge you up by coming near you
by working with ascended masters and archangels in meditation in the spiritual realms we are having our energies raised by them naturally

connecting with the monad is an admirable goal and connecting with the lower self is to be avoided the self has a higher self that remains in spirit
more enlightened less encumbered more fill of love and light
the lower self is beneath the self and is the base nature of humanity
that leads us to sloth ineptitude greed anger etc
the lower self teaches us through mistakes by making us sin and hopefully learning from the mistakes we make

connect with the higher self it is a faster path and better for the universal mind than connecting with your base nature

Quote from: Qaz_AzaranHmmm... I've come across quite a few references recently to the possibility of someone with awakened Kundalini being able to help awaken it in somebody else, even over a distance. So, despite my trepidation (especially having seen some of the posts from Imogen) I think it's time for me to ask if anybody might be willing to help me with this.It seems to be the best (only?) way towards integration with the Higher Self and that is something I would very much like.
Love . Light  and Laughter
Aunt Clair