Kundalini Awakening & Questions (Please help!)

Previous topic - Next topic

shadow_specter

Hi, it's been a couple years since I posted on this website.  For a while I left this forum because I stopped believing in a lot of the stuff, being a healthy skeptic and writing off a lot of stuff as simple myth.  I continued to do meditation and "energy cultivation", but did not believe in any "chakras", kundalini, etc.  Well about 3 weeks ago I had a full-blown Kundalini awakening (It's a long story, but I guess if anyone wants the full version I will tell) and it was unreal.  (As a side note I have done drugs before, such as ectasy, lsd, shrooms) I can honestly say that the feeling of pure euphoria and bliss was twice as good as any ecstasy roll you could possibly ever do.  Everything that I encountered was with some divine love feeling, and my voice was fixed on this crazy wavelength of love.  The third eye was pulsating like CRAZY, like it was getting milked, and if I cultivated that feeling, I would become almost drunk in ecstasy.  I had to snap myself out of this drunken stupor just to talk to someone, it was that intense.  If I cultivated the feeling long enough I would almost be in tears, but not because of sadness, but because of the purest happiness and bliss that one could ever experience.  I felt like I would never get sick again, my body was surging with insane amounts of energy that made me want to run or do something.  Later that night (after a short talk) one of my other newly met friends (who unknown to me had been into this stuff) had an awakening also. 
     Well to continue, ever since that day I have been doing consistent daily meditation.  I can even feel my chakras now (INTENSE buzzing ,like a cell phone vibrating), cold feeling, warm feeling, a *chemical?* going from the bottom of my spine towards the third eye which seems to pump a chemical into my body, and many other strange sensations.  Something that I notice is that I only get the pumped chemical feeling/body high/paralysis when I move upwards past the throat chakra.  When the energy cultivates near the third eye I get a couple releases of the chemical from the sacral? region, and when I cultivate the crown chakras' energy I get even more intense surges.  Physically it feels almost exactly like my awakening, except I do not feel the original euphoria / bliss feeling. 
    So a couple of questions.  Can you train yourself to retain that euphoria/bliss feeling consistently?
                                       The only two chakras that are hard for me to feel are the solar plexus and crown (root only a tad bit hard,      takes time), do you think that could have anything to do with it?
                                        What are some exercises I can do to help better manage this energy, or help better cultivate it towards the upper chakras (which I am sure by now through experience are some of the "higher?" chakras)
Aim: xShadowXSpecterx
MSN: Shadow_Specter_2007@hotmail.com