News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

kundalini surge!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Krevency

Wow.  Good job.

I just recently learned what Kundalini was, and it's a very exciting idea to me.  Good luck in your energy development!

Fat_Turkey

About a week or two ago I was doing some new and really enjoying my awesome energy rushes through my legs...so then I put it all in my spine and fiddled for a bit.

Sooner than I thought, I started to feel intense energy rushes from the base of the spine starting to surge upwards. The sensations increased, and I started to feel all tickly inside. Then I visualised a firey Eastern-style dragon uncurling itself from my coccyx upwards my spine.

Next thing I know the intense energy intensifies even more, and I feel it crawling up my spine. It stops spreading at about one-third of the way up my spine, at about my lower back. I felt awesome. Intense happiness and mental clarity hit me all at once. Only a small amount of my mind was still doubtful of my quest for OBE and metaphysical abilities. The rest of my mind was yelling out inside of me "You are perfect! You are energy! I am perfect energy! I can do anything I desire!" and so on and so forth.

Afterwards the mental effect disippated quickly, but I was laughing and smiling for a while afterwards. Even longer than that, when the laughing and happiness wore off, I couldn't stop spasming in my arms and shuddering every few minutes.

I read somewhere that how far the kundalini "unwinds" during it's earliest surges can be a measure of how far you are developement-wise to getting the full kundalini active. I took it as a huge sign of progress and it boosted my confidence like craaazy.

Just thought I'd share it[:)]
~FT
Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
-Anonymous

No amount of rigorous training, sitting and doing nothing, and clearing one's mind can help a man who hasn't overcome his doubts.