News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Magnets and energy

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheyyne

Cheyyne

Quotetyciol, then you must like friends who have absolutely nothing in common with you.
lol... Wise butt...

Knucklebrain, the north and south of the Earth have nothing to do with the north and south of a magnet... Except that they're both poles. The Earth is just a much larger magnet in this respect. When working with magnets, it's best to pay no heed to the Earth's north and south. Use the compass technique to find which way is north, they can be bought at drug stores, usually. Don't buy an expensive one, the test will mess it up.[/code]

pod_3

Geographic north and south are different from the magnetic ones on the planet. Wasn't magnetic north in Canada's Hudson Bay?

As a generalization, the magnet's north pole should be in the direction of the head and the south toward the feet. The direction followed by electrons as they would flow through the magnet would ostensibly be the same as that followed by energy as it rises through the body.

(If this is being used as a psychic tool, take all the same considerations you would with a crystal. Afterall, it is a magnet.)

Different magnetic combinations are still intended to produce certain lines of force. The idea would be to make the lines of force be the same as what they would ideally be in your body.
Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.

Cheyyne

Ummm... magnets have two poles... Not four... If you're putting one pole against the skin, the north pole, how would you align that same pole to also be oriented to your body? It's a one-dimensional system..

knucklebrain1970

3 Pages and still no clarification. This is a dead end street fellas. There must be a way to attach the magnets to the body so that it induces the flow of energy properly. Like magnets on the feet and hands or something. Know what I mean? But it seems as if you'd need a nuclear physicist at this point to figure it out :lol:

Kevin
BUDDHAHOOD - THE END OF SUFFERING

no_leaf_clover

Quote from: beavistyciol, then you must like friends who have absolutely nothing in common with you.

My best friend is in a lot of ways completely opposite from me, but it's not like trying to take a magnet and attract an orange. :wink:
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Time Traveler

Quote from: knucklebrain19703 Pages and still no clarification. This is a dead end street fellas. There must be a way to attach the magnets to the body so that it induces the flow of energy properly. Like magnets on the feet and hands or something. Know what I mean? But it seems as if you'd need a nuclear physicist at this point to figure it out :lol:

Kevin
knucklebrain....you are cracking me up!!

Cheyyne

Put the north end of the magnet (already discussed) against your body. If it's a round magnet, which it should be, its other orientation doesn't matter. Put it on an acupuncture/acupressure point. But if you were seeking serious medical advice, you wouldn't really look on a heavily diverse metaphysics board... Would you?

courage

I have made the magnet rings cheaply and they do help with blood circulation and chi. I felt tingling sensations through all fingers & arms (both hands) and can hear my pulse at the chest, throat, back of neck, back of head, sometimes on the knees. The arms are warm as well. My mom who used to practise qi gong felt the sensations too. The rings are best for one's health ;)

This was my first impression, I still get them but not as intense. Be aware that everyone will receive a different response. Instructions on how to make the rings are described here. Make sure you get the polarity correct. Here are some links to buy those Neodymium magnets (get N35/N38 1/2" x 1/4" DISC, you need four pieces).

These Neodymium magnets are cheap & far better than ceramic magnets. Find a PVC/plastic pipe (those used for plumbing/electrical housing) and choose a diameter that fits your pinky fingers. Follow the instructions to make the rings. It does work. Good luck.

http://www.wondermagnets.com/
http://www.engconcepts.net/List_Of_Disc_Magnets.asp
http://www.kjmagnetics.com/
http://www.amazingmagnets.com/ *(they have plastic coated N38 discs, safe & convenient)*

Cheers,
courage

courage

Quote from: SparkwielderBe careful with those hard drive magnets you guys!
I love to play with magnets, and have given myself plenty of blood blisters with those things when they slam together and catch my skin in between.

Keep them away from magnetic media such as tapes, credit cards, etc, and don't get too close to your hard drive with them.

I was playing around once with putting one near a monitor to make a pretty magenta spot on the screen. The problem with that was that the internal degausser wouldn't make it go away like I thought it would. I had to make a beefier degausser out of a nut driver, a spool of wire and a variac. So my advice is keep these things away from the computer altogether!

Where to get 'em: http://www.wondermagnets.com/ There is lot's of neat info on them as well.

Search the web on using strong magnets to fix the the problem (I think it's on wondermagnets.com also). You need a stronger magnet than the one which caused the problem in the first place. Some websites describes how to protect yourself/equipment from strong magnets.

Regards,
courage

courage

Quote from: knucklebrain1970I still don't understand how the magnet works. Magnets have a (+) and negative (-) side right? so If I'm lying down, my feet facing north, how would I place a magnet say on my chest?

Kevin

You may want to read this article here. I believe the chart works in conjunction with the rings AND the foot braces which has the North (+) pole on top of your right pinky as described here. Follow the directions on the magnetic flux chart in order to direct the flux to a specific area. Be sure the polarities are correct.

North = (+)
South = (-)

When in doubt, post a question here. Wrong polarity will cause sickness. The foot braces are a bit tricky to make, alex chiu has a promo price for both ring + foot magnets @$105 or you can buy the foot brace here and make the rings yourself to save some costs.

Another testimonial from someone who practices yoga and wear the ring & foot braces.

Regards,
courage

LucidMoon

This isn't going to be in an energy body sort of way, but maybe you can think of how to relate the two.

The earth has a magnetic sphere around it (it looks like an apple, sort of, dipping in at the poles and stretching out at the sides) with many layers.  
As all magnets do, it attracts charged particles.  Neutral particles have no affect because the north and south poles attract their opposites.  What happens is that charged particles spiral around magnetic fields, trapping them.  Now, our bodies are made of billions of little things we call atoms.  Each atom contains many electrons, which are charged particles.  My theory of this is that, since energy can be the movement of electrons (most of the time it is), the magnet attracts these electrons.  So in our body, the energy body is energy, possibly containing some charged particles (remember this is my theory), so magnetism will excite the energy body from its normal activities.

I hope this helps, I know it may be kind of confusing :) , but maybe you can find knowledge in my rantings.   Again, this is just my theory.  It could be totally wrong, but then again Einstein didn't get anywhere without making some hypotheses in a new field.
This life is just practice for the next

pod_3

Yes.  Learn about the way charged particles travel through magnets and about how they travel throught the physical and energetic bodies. I am not sure what you're trying to do with them, but that woud let you know how to go about it.
Delete this, Major Tom. I will not have any more of my posts removed due to their rebuttal of admittedly anti-Semitic Illuminatists, who have have been referred to with quotes and specific bibliographical information.