News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

merkaba

Previous topic - Next topic

Myfreaky

No, I have not personally experienced the merkaba, but I have read about in a couple of books by Bob Frissell.  Is that where you learned about it also?  it sounds fascinating, and I too would love to hear if anyone else knows anything about it.

Advent

yeah. i think it'd be awesome to hear some validity to it. i haven't heard of Fissel, but it was Drunvalo ("The Ancient Secrets of the Flower of Life") who originally brought the meditation out and aboot. From the sound of it, the merkaba is extremely powerful if you activate it. I'm beginning to wonder if anyone at all is using this technique.

Myfreaky

Hey Advent,

Well, if you haven't heard of Bob Frissell, I highly reccommend you read some of his stuff.  I like his books "You Are a Spiritual Being Having a Human Experience" and "Nothing In This Book is True, But its Exactly How Things Are" He talks a lot about Drunvalo and other related topics.  Just do a search of his name at Amazon.com or something.  Also, Leonard Orr talks about these things as well, and I'm currently reading his book "Breaking the Death Habit" which includes a fabulous breathing technique that has stimulated lots of energy sensations for me as well as boosted the reality level of my dreams quite a bit and seems to have given me a bit of a clairaudient ability!

Just out of curiosity, since I've only heard of Drunvalo through these two authors, where did you learn about Drunvalo, and what do you know about him?  I too would love to learn more about the Merkaba!

Thanks,
Myfreaky

Tir13

Hi everyone!

Not really being able to find any substantial information on-line about 'Merkaba' or what it is, function, location, etc.  Could someone cover these areas for me?  I'd appreciate it!  Thank-you.

Jason

smile

Hi All
Think Sacred Geometry,Meditation,and spin...

Here's a couple of links for a basic introduction:
http://www.ascending-star.com/merkaba.htm
http://www.merkaba.org/intro-short.html

Last few months I've been making paper geometric modules and using the shapes for meditation,I found it useful to start with the platonic solids and then go on to some of the more complex shapes. This is really helpful to build a solid visual perception. Each form has different properties. Well worth the exploration.
love
smile

Tir13

Ah!  Thank you for the websites...this is very interesting.
-Jason

Advent

what i think would be even more interesting is if someone is actually using the technique and has experienced results. i've started the structured meditation but don't entirely know if this is the best direction i'm looking for (basically, i'm looking for the best there is). if i start experiencing results i'll post them assuming someone else hasn't already described the same.
myfreaky, it was purely chance that i came across the book. i went into a barnes and noble looking specifically for sacred geometry. i walked into the new age section and the first book i saw was his. it was nicely detailed with the flower of life and dim white geometries behind. that was enough of a sign for me so i bought it. it's a good book. speaks a lot of egyptian mythology and geometry thereof. that and a lot more. i would vouche for at least the quality of research he's done. very in depth and definitely interesting if you like the kind of stuff.

Advent

MerKaBa
Has anyone had any experience with this?

redcatherine

Quote from: AdventMerKaBa Has anyone had any experience with this?
from spiritual development forum on this site :
we found that Dr. Joshua David Stone's methods of manifesting the group merkabab worked and he post these on the net for free .
After a few initiations that were guided by his works we began to manifest the group merkaba without his guided meditations using the short method and we have successfully carried on with individual and group merkaba travel ever since .

http://groups.msn.com/AuntClairsParlorSpiritualReadingRoom/accessingtheashrams.msnw
http://www.litespirit.com/ascend.htm
http://groups.msn.com/solarangelsspiritbliss/therays.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=1392&LastModified=4675461588643038961
Aunt Clair

Oversoul

Quote from: Adventmyfreaky, it was purely chance that i came across the book. i went into a barnes and noble looking specifically for sacred geometry. i walked into the new age section and the first book i saw was his. it was nicely detailed with the flower of life and dim white geometries behind. that was enough of a sign for me so i bought it. it's a good book.
That's crazy. That's exactly how I came across the book. Exactly. No joke. I had a desire to learn sacred geometry, went into barnes and noble looking for a book on the subject and Drunvalo's book was just sitting there. I picked it up, flipped through it, and went to the cashier having found what I was looking for.
Very Soon
Forever More
The Way to Be
Will Be Attached
Forever Matched
Through What You See

jason

I've made a few attempts at it,but i have a strong feeling that it is very,very difficult to activate your merkaba.

However,they've only been half-assed attempts so far :lol:

I think I should learn more about sacred geometry.It's been said that knowledge is power.

I have trouble visualizing precise angles,and remembering all the steps-I saw a website about Merkaba that said it's as difficult as building an aircraft in your garage. :shock:
The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

redcatherine

Quote from: jasonI've made a few attempts at it,but i have a strong feeling that it is very,very difficult to activate your merkaba.:

no not really it is natural , we dont need that breathing technique or any courses . Humans are born with a merkaba and a silver cord which develop over the lifetime with use . The basic one allows travel to astral in dreamtime .

Quote from: jasonHowever,they've only been half-assed attempts so far :lol: I think I should learn more about sacred geometry.It's been said that knowledge is power.I have trouble visualizing precise angles,and remembering all the steps-I saw a website about Merkaba that said it's as difficult as building an aircraft in your garage. :shock:

yes read about it and try it out i find the hardest part is trying to control individual travel to go to a mates house and project a double ... it is easy to manifest a group merkabah with the help of Metatron and Michael and go to lower realms but to see when we get there is much harder lol

here are some links for you :
http://au.msnusers.com/AuntClairsParlorSpiritualReadingRoom/chargingyourmerkabainmeditation.msnw

write if you have trouble
Love . Light  and Laughter
Aunt Clair

pharmakeia

Get yourself a compass, a pencil and a rular and a notebook. Your going to start doing mandala meditations, or self made point staring.

Get a book called "A Beginner's Guide To Constructing The Universe: The Mathematical Archetypes Of Nature, Art and Science" by Michael S. Schneider, M. Ed

Go through his exercises using a basic compass and rule to construct the same sacred geometry that is found in Bob Frissels book. The time you spend is very similar to a meditation, and you will find that the geometric lessons you learn translate over into real life. One thing I found after doing mandala meditations with my own work is is that the mind starts super imposing the impressions of your work on other lines and angles you see in your field awarness. (which is hundreds of times more sensitive then your central point of focus)

You don't need to memorize all the angles of every polygon to realize the manifest mercaba in various forms around us, but time spent under the right learning conditions impress the geometry of the sacred on the mind through the primary forms of logic available to the human.

Here is an example of a personal manadala:

pharmakeia

ps- For those interested in geometry, here is the sum of Bob Frissels progression of logic to the metatrons cube through the flower of life and extractions of the platonic solids:

http://notes.technical-journal.com/gallery/album04

There are also a few of my own notes and projects scattered in there as well. I was also cross applying metatron geometry to cabalistic trees at the time, so if you see some side sketches, don't mind my doodles.

pharmakeia

jason

Thanks for the info, pharmakeia.

I'll look into that stuff 8)
The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.