News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Mom protecting me

Previous topic - Next topic

LightBeam

A very interesting vivid dream a few days ago that may have affected my energy body to protect my physical one. Last week I had guests from out of town, but they came down with a cold/flu (tested and no COVID). They couldn't fly back while sick and I took care of them. I thought I was going to catch the cold, but I wasn't very concerned. Two days after their symptoms appeared, I had a very vivid dream that my mom opened my mouth and spread something all over my tonsils. I said "mom, what are you doing, this tastes awful."
She said, "this is something special and will keep you safe". Then I woke up and I knew exactly what she did. She placed energy barrier so I would not get sick. My guests are getting better, and I am still free of any symptoms although I have been around them most of the time. I think most of us here have experienced some sort of energy healing from others in dreams or APs.  My mom passed away almost two years ago, but her and my dad are watching over the family.
It's interesting how many different ways there are to alter our physical by altering its energy and the energies floating around. I wish all of these energy flows were visible to our physical senses so we can observe how we/others change/direct them and how they manifest into physical.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Wouldn't that be awesome, to literally be able to see the energy streams. Would certainly make all of this so much easier. I guess we aren't there yet but I think we are getting there. What an amazing experience LB. I have no doubt your mom and dad are watching over you and your family. From various conversations we have had I know your family are especially close knit. I also have no doubt your friends have likely experienced some of that protection as well although perhaps not to the same degree. We may never be able to say for sure but we can believe. :-)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Quote from: Nameless on March 14, 2023, 22:12:05
I also have no doubt your friends have likely experienced some of that protection as well although perhaps not to the same degree. We may never be able to say for sure but we can believe. :-)

Yes, I would like to believe that. In my view they recovered quickly, and their symptoms were moderate. It wasn't too bad.
Thinking back of this short dream about mom, it was quite literal and not symbolic at all. I didn't have to guess what was that all about. I knew it instantly after I opened my eyes. That doesn't happen very often with dreams, as most of them are highly symbolic.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

You are absolutely right about it being literal as opposed to being a dream. I have had similar experiences and you just Know, there's no guess work at all. Would that we could have these more often. I'm still not sure and don't understand the mechanics of 'how' this works but I know full well it absolutely does. So if we could capture that full process how amazing that would be. For now, I'll take what I can get and happily beg for more.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.