News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Motes in my eyes....

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Sometimes people get symptoms such as visual distortions and they can see objects floating around in the peripheral vision before a migraine. There can be other symptoms such as nausea. A migraine does not have to hit suddenly and all at once; it can have warning signs before the full onset. This is the best time to take medicine, as it is a lot harder to treat a migraine after the full thing hits. There are also cases where the symptoms build up and the actual migraine hits and only these side effects are present. The pain can actually be absent.

How do you feel when this happens? Are yo in a good mood with an unusually high level of energy and low level of thoughts? Or are you tense and feeling under pressure?

kakkarot

try doing excercises that will (hopefully) open your crown chakra. the problem might be that you have too much "mental" energy in your head area and you need to make that area bigger.

~kakkarot

Secret of Secrets

Kristen

Hi Tom and Kakkarot -

Hah - I don't remember the last time I had an unusually high level of energy and my mind is going full throttle all the time.  I don't know how someone can have low level of thoughts - unless they change their brain wave patterns.  Fortunately I can remember the last time I was in a good mood.  I have a very stressful job... I take care of infants - 17 of them!  Being tense and under pressure is how I live.

I am very mental ; ).

Perhaps this is a sign that I need to go on a long vacation someplace warm and sunny where there is no noise... or get a new career that involves having a basement office that no one can find so I won't be bothered...  both options sound really good right now.

Take care,

KB

BONEChief

i often experience something that sound similar, but it not is in the same spot, but you can depth and distance, and sometimes movement, some black some white, they go away immediatly if you shift you vision to them, they tend to stay the longer if ya use perifereal vision to view em.

Only when one can sit back and look at the whole picture, can one see the purpse of the little things in life.     - Derick Koelsche

themadness

" I experienced - an aura-like cascading shower of crackling white sparks.."

I've experianced what I believe you are describing. I find that it often occurs when there isn't the right amount of blood flow to my head. One time it occured after taking the SAT and another when I did a cartwheel very early in the morning....
I think that is a physical sensation... but perhaps opening your crown chakra could help.

I'm sorry (uhhh not really - from what I hear migranes are bad) that I've never had a migrane so I don't know much about the black aura.

Kristen

Hi all -

I don't know that this would be the right place to ask this question - (there's been a few topics in this area re seeing stars and such) - in any event, I was wondering if anyone might like to share some ideas as to what this might be:

For some time now - many months - there have been something flashing "in my eye"... I can see a dark orb shape appear and dissapear in a split second's time - seemingly in both my eyes - most often the left eye - and they flash in the same spot each occurance.  It has the speed of a camera flash.  It is most definitely a dark round spot appearing to me to be about 2 mm in size.

I've had my eyes checked recently - theyre perfectly healthy besides some nearsightedness.  I described this to the eye doctor - as well as another seeming "optical effect" I experienced - an aura-like cascading shower of crackling white sparks - he did a very thorough exam and  said he didn't see anything - that there is no evidence of disease - and suggested I might be experiencing painless migranes due to stress.  

Painless migraines?

Anyone ever experience something like the dark spots? Just to clarify - they are not floating around the room, nor do they seem to occur around my body, directly in front of my eye or anything like that - they seem to be in my eye, and they behave very much like a camera flash.

The biblical analogy of having a mote in one's eye does come to mind - thoughts?

Thanks!

KB