News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My energy observations...

Previous topic - Next topic

Galgorth

I have been practicing NEW for about a year now, and whenever I raise energy normally, I almost NEVER get strong sensations.. I am subtly aware of the energy moving through my lims, and through my body, but that's about it. However, if I concentrate 100% on the energy, and apply mental "force" to it, I find that I can feel the energy much more, and when I raise energy this way, I become very energized and upbeat.

cainam_nazier

I have noticed a few things like that as well.  For me I get better results while I am outside.  Some results when inside sitting in my chair.  And little results when laying in bed, that and I tend to fall asleep in bed very easily now when trying to do energy work.  It has become pointless to try now and it also becomeing more difficult to just meditate in bed as well.  Again because I pass out.

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com

dido

Hi Tia
I have strong energy feelings whatever energy work I do in a car. I suspect that it has something to do with the electromagnetic field of the engine. I too have different results (in terms of feelings) if I do the NEW in different places. I have also noticed that if I wear shoes with rubber soles the energy flow seems weaker. One more thing: try to work for a while on your feet and hands before raising energy, even if you have been doing it for many months: I have the feeling that feet and hands must be very 'awake' to absorb an amount of energy so big to give you sensations if you are accostumed to the 'normal level'. Anyway, the place where you raise your energy IS important, in my opinion. There are spots in every home in wich energy levels are lower. They are called (I don't know if the English term is correct, I'm Italian) "Knots (or Junctions)of Hartman". If your bed or your armchair is over one of them you won't feel very much indeed.
About axiety and energy. The taoist belive, and I tend to agree, that the organ where 'anxiety feelings' are stored is the spleen, that is strongly connected, from an energy point of view, tho the stomach. Thus, concentraiting energy in the stomach plexus can positively affect your anxiety levels. Try the 'Six healing sounds' (they are thaught by Mantak Chia  in his books) and 'The fusion of the 5 elements (same author). I have also  had very good results with anxiety and other emotional problems working with Coby Zvikler's Empower Disc (www.freeboks-online.co.uk).

Tia

I never used to like raising energy before sleep as I got nightmares etc., but since I read in the NEW tutorial that it is good to do, I now do it every night, or when I remember.  No more nightmares but getting astral vision which snaps me awake as soon as it happens - I just love those weird and wonderful happenings.

Dido,

Thanks for your input, very helpful.  I will get some more of Mantac Chia.  I shall also investigate Coby Zvikler.

I think I will  get a map of the body and see exactly where the spleen is and what it looks like so I can visualize it better.  Come to think of it, an accupuncture map would be interesting too, to see what points correspond with the spleen and anything else I want to work on.  

I always do work on the soles of my feet before raising energy, but wonder if you can overdo it.  In Astral Dynamics Robert says to stimulate an area and then move on when you feel sensations - sometimes I just keep stirring way past the signs of energy movement.  

ralphm

tia, been thinking about responding for a couple of days. if you are able to raise energy you feel better but is that curing the cause of your anxiety?i have experienced some degree of anxiety off and on for a while,  for the present time i ask myself if i am doing the right thing-maybe i should stop what i am doing and some other task is more important. sometimes this helps, othertimes not. the other thing that has helped a lot is past life healing, which helps remove the cause. i have gone to a couple of chiropracters that do energetic healing , sometimes centered around past life stuff.theer is also  a cd by brian weiss, md , who is a past life healer. just my 2 cents

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

Tia

Hi Ralphm,

I'm not sure what you mean when you say; "for the present time i ask myself if i am doing the right thing-maybe i should stop what i am doing and some other task is more important. sometimes this helps, othertimes not." Do you mean wether energy raising is the right thing or not?

I am sure the answer to anxiety is not so easy as to just raise energy, but I can face it and deal with whatever comes up for me, if I get that boost of energy, which as I said, is not always available.  The thing with anxiety is there is no way around it, you have to just face it calmly which is easier said than done.  One thing is for sure, if I am low on energy I will definately get the anxiety.  

I have come accross a few therapists who do 'regression' but I didn't feel happy with them - I would love to find somebody who I could feel safe with and who really knows what they are doing.  I have heard of Brian Weiss, I dont feel that I could do past healing on my own though.

Very funny that you should mention Chiropractor, as I have had 2 sessions last week and another one scheduled for tommorrow!  Of course, he doesnt do energetic healing...  Something about back pain (pain back there)...    

Grenade01

Weird
I always work on my feet at least twice as long as anything else
and my hands a little more (Ive always had problems with energy in my hands..I know i should work to strengthen them, but I feel like I dont get much energy from them and I always want to raise energy! ha)
but when I work my feet a lot more
then begin with the chakras, I get very intense energy feelings always
but when i dont work my feet for a long time I only get mild sessions
So I agree with what you said.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/You must try some of my purple berries.
I've been eating them for 6 or 7 weeks now, haven't got sick once.
Prolly keep us both alive.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

A-M

hi Tia,
I suffer from anxiety attacks too and I take the herb Hypericum ( 'st.John's Worth' ? I'm not sure of the English name). With me it helps within half an hour after taking a tablet. As long as I take one tablet a day I'm fine under normal circumstances. In periods of stress or low energy I take two or three a day. Have you already tried it? I can really recommend it!!
A-M

ralphm

tia, thought about your post some more,maybe i could clarify somewhat. i do not know actual terminology but what i feel is more body related tensions rather than the mental process of magnifying and dwelling on what may happen ect. sometimes when i feel it to some extent i ask myself, is there something else i should be doing? whould my time be better spent making house repairs rather than moving these rocks around? this does not do much at work where someone else tells you what to do,unless  maybe it means you should be working somewhere else.  at one tome i had a sense of dread like something was waiting to get me around the corner, a psychic told me i was eaten in past lives by wild animals. one of the chiropracters was really a psychic body worker who took me through many traumatic deaths, i did not feel better all at once like brian weiss's therapy, but over time it lowered my tension levels to where i do not feel that dread. from my experiences it seems like we have certainproblems  preprogrammed into our lifes and certain life experiences trigger them, then we have to deal both with the trigger and the preprogrammed stuff.

In the world in general and in this nation
May not even the names disease, famine, war, and suffering be heard.
May virtuous qualities, merit, and prosperity greatly increase
And may continuous good fortune and subline well-being perfectly arise.

Tia

Hi A-M

I did try St John's Wort some years ago, it didn't work for me and I ended up with headaches, although many people swear by it.  Perhaps I should try it again.  I have also been told that valerian is good.

Hi Ralphm

I agree with everything you say.  I would rather get on with living than moving those rocks around.  And yes, I think we have pre-programmed problems in life, our crosses to bare...  You are so lucky to have come accross such interesting and helpful people.

Oh, and Grenade,

I am glad that you also do your feet more than anything else.  My hands are quite responsive with energy but I am so lazy, I often skip them.  I haven't gotten around to Chakras yet.

Tia

I seldom now experience those energy rushes that I initially got when raising energy, infact my last post was about the lack of sensations in general.  I have been doing NEW for a few months now and although I have less energy blockages than when I first started, I dont believe that I have cleared all blockages to the extent that I no longer get strong sensations.  However I am making some very interesting observations lately regarding my energy raising.  If I raise energy while sitting in my living room (which I do frequently)I barely get any sensations, once I did get a rush but that seems to have been a one off.  In bed at night, I have experienced very strong sensations but not very often.  However, every time I have raised energy whilst sitting in my car I have experienced strong sensations, or what I would call definate sensations in that I really feel the path and course of the energy without having to wonder if I'm doing it right or not.  The rest of the time I will raise energy but as it might be so subtle I might loose awareness of it as it passes through my back for example, and have to hope that my energy raising efforts were successful.  Somebody here once said that even though you might not feel the energy it is still working - this might be true but in order to feel positively charged from doing NEW, I think you really have to feel that energy going through you and you 'know' that you were successful.  I suspect that I am not raising enough energy half the time.  I now think that the environment is a major factor in this.  My living area as apposed to my car.  Maybe there is something to Feng Shui after all.  I cant say that my concentration is a contributer as in my home I am completely concentrated whereas in my car I am distracted by my immediate environment.  

The other day I was feeling awful, woke up with a stiff neck and had to go for lunch with people I didn't have 'the energy' for.  As my partner was driving I decided to raise some energy, I only managed one 'circuit' before my heart started pounding and adrenalin coursed through my body.  The pain in my neck instantly dissapeared and 5 minutes later I had that 'on top of the world' feeling.  This is what I mean when I refer above to feeling positively charged.  Whenever I get strong sensations or a 'good dose' I feel wonderful afterwards, as a direct result of energy raising.  When I raise energy and it feels very subtle, I dont get that feel good factor.  

So what I'm saying is that, for me, only 1 out of 5 energy raising attempts is successful (positively charged) and it seems to be due to where I am raising rather than how I am raising energy.  I would like to get positive results every time I raise energy.  

Now this is going to be a long post but bare with me.  I suffer from anxiety which I am forever trying to battle with, I've always said that I can face the fear if I have the energy - most days I just dont have the energy to 'do battle'.  I got into dream interpretation as a tool to find out what is the cause and today I remembered a dream I had had a year ago:  

The dream is set in ancient China, I am in an Arena and have to fight and defeat several apponents, which I do, and I get honours for my achievements.  My next apponent is a Chinese giant and however hard I try I cannot defeat him.  I hear 2 elders discussing my career and one says to the other that I can only win if I hang off the balcony and 'do this' - he rubs his stomache in circles to demonstrate what I have to do.

I interpreted the 'Giant' as my anxiety or fears.  I understood the hanging off the balcony part but could not get the 'rubbing my stomache in circles' bit.  Infact I wrote this up on the dream interpretation forum, I had recently read at that time 'The Healing Energy of the Tao' by Mantac Chia - so I wondered if the 'Sub-navel storage' area was the 'key'.  Anyway, nobody on the forum was working with or knew about energy and it was forgotten...

Ok, stay with me, today I had a bad attack of anxiety.  I had to take my partner to pick up his car and I was dreading the drive back home.  I hadn't eaten so I was feeling shakey anyway.  While waiting in my car, outside the garage, I raised some energy - got strong sensations and a minute later all anxiety gone...  Man, I put that pedal to the metal, stereo full blast and my partner and I had a race back home (I won!).  One minute I'm a nervous wreck, the next I'm 'alive'.  I think I've found a cure for my anxiety - that old Chinese guy in that dream was trying to tell me about raising energy, well maybe...

Anybody else experience energy in different strengths in different places?