News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

My secret knowledge

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris_com28

This is what annoys me about metaphysics. People who claim to have special knowledge of something and sell something based on that knowledge but do'nt give you any information. It makes me wonder if they've even recorded peoples chakras in laboritories.

http://www.reiki-questions.com/sacralchakra.htm

paint1

It doesn't bother me. Anytime someone guarantees that I will instantaneously master something difficult but only with their help, at a price; I have a good laugh & move on. :-D

GANAMOHA

you should be careful with these kind of things. This is not to say that all offers are shams, but I do believe that a large majority of them offer more than they could ever possibly give. There definitely are a few who offer lessons for a minor price but if you are offered a huge hefty fee while he smokes a box of cigarettes with his whiskey I doubt his knowledge holds any merit. Most techniques take a lot of practice and any newcomers who try these techniques could actually become potentially hurt by some of these things without enough practice. I myself have discovered a new energy rising technique, however even though I approached it carefully I was not careful enough and I soon after dropped down to my knees clutching my stomach in pain...... :roll: I was a foolish one. ANYWAYS my point is be careful in where and from who you learn techniques so you can insure your safety and be able to increase your energy development while being able to reap the benefits from these practices as well.
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world

WalkerInTheWoods

This is nothing new or secret. Each chakra is associated with a vibration and color. This information should easily be found online for free. When meditating one will make the sound (vibration) of the chakra. I don't know about them actually recording a chakra.
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Chris_com28

Good advice ganamoha. I usually practice caution though I can have my irresponsible moments. Though I've never actually gone in deeper than I can handle. I've had a few experiences but never too intense. I guess I lack the will to get into it much.

QuoteEach chakra is associated with a vibration and color. This information should easily be found online for free. When meditating one will make the sound (vibration) of the chakra.
There's plenty of free information on the Internet but sadly it's not always correct. I'm not quite yet convinced on the rainbow colour theory yet. It's always best to find information from experienced people and I doubt most of the people on the Internet have had much experience. This reminds me of a Buddha quote.

gillian

Well hopefully this post doesn't go missing again  :x

I don't think that site is offering anything out of the ordinary for chakra development work and it's really hard to tell from their short sales letter what they are offering that will make them different from the free stuff that you can get on the net a lot of which seems to be regurgitated.  I'm always up for new knowledge that is out there and although I've seen my own fair share of the dodgy stuff I've found enough nuggets here and there to convince me that there's still gold to be found in dem mountains.   

Ihavenoidea

Quote from: GANAMOHA on June 20, 2007, 03:45:21... be careful in where and from who you learn techniques so you can insure your safety and be able to increase your energy development while being able to reap the benefits from these practices as well.
Ditto. You don't know their true intentions until it is too late.

Chris_com28

It's not just intentions. Not practising a technique properly is supposed to be quite dangerous.