News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

NEW and Brain stimulation

Previous topic - Next topic

MJ-12

Mystic Cloud

Actually I'm not trying now to do and OBE projection technique.
My goal is to stimulate parts of the brain that normally is
not used. Maybe this could lead to something interesting?
If we compare us to infinitely small,
that will make us infinitely big,
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
big, it will make us infinitely small.
What is our size again?

Kalonek

LOL what a suprise ! I had exactely the same idea last 2 night ago ! I gave it a shot and indeed felt my physical brain inside my head, like any other organ in fact, but more precisely (due to the head limits). I didn't have any noticeable results however, but it's normal as i didn't do it very long, thinking that messing up with my brain wasn't finaly a good idea ;) If you have good results, let us know ;))
- Ama et fac quod vis -
www.astralsight.com

Mystic Cloud

quote:
Originally posted by Kalonek

LOL what a suprise ! I had exactely the same idea last 2 night ago ! I gave it a shot and indeed felt my physical brain inside my head, like any other organ in fact, but more precisely (due to the head limits). I didn't have any noticeable results however, but it's normal as i didn't do it very long, thinking that messing up with my brain wasn't finaly a good idea ;) If you have good results, let us know ;))

Sure I'll let you know. I'll try to stimulate it everyday. There are still areas in the left brain that I can not feel, which would indicate as being some energy blockage.

I don't know why but I think that you should be able to increase significantly your brain usage with this. The same thing as when you use NEW with any other part of your body -> Your muscle coordination improves, because you get a direct sense where they reside.

Hmm this NEW makes me think of Frank Herbert's Dune story where Muad'dib used the Bene Gesserit's training to move 1 muscle at a time in your body.
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
What is our size again?

galacticsurfer

I read the discussion about the Brain technique in the other forum and started doing a "brain massage" with NEW  a few days ago. It works just as well as NEW on the other body parts. It just keeps going from itself on its own momentum. I tried that on my inner organs too and it works as well.

I got a headache the other day after getting too little sleep combined with too much energy work and after I woke up the next day and felt bascially better without a splitting headache but I noticed that my brain throbs somewhat and especially my frontal lobes(the whole area directly behind my forehead) can be felt throbbing very distinctly. I am uncertain if this area controls the visual cortex as it is directly in back of eyes.  

Last night I was dreaming and started waking up but saw a hypnagogic image which started to fade out. I willed it back several times until it became quite real and jumped into it. I was floating in the air above a basketball court with the men playing basketball beneath me. I was still under my blankets in this "lucid dream" and wanted to get out of them and really fly but lost my grip on the dream and woke up.

Each time I increased the visualization so that it would be more sharp I felt an energy surge in my whole body. I have the impression that I pulled energy up and put it into my frontal lobes to force a visualization and that this worked.

10 days ago I similarly was in a dream and tried to do a visualization from inside the dream but could not hold the picture very long. After that I learned NEW and have since made more energy progress which seems to make all the difference. I am hoping to be able to hold the lucidity much longer as my energy level/control increases. I just got Astral dynamics and will read it over the weekend to find anymore tips in this direction.
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
There's more than one way to skin a cat.

Mystic Cloud

Anyone tried directly stimulating your brain with NEW?

Just began stimulating different parts of the brain with it, I'm wondering what effects it could have [:D]

Started doing this because I am trying to find the Angular Gyrus and to stimulate it directly, which would lead to an OBE.

My right brainhalf has responded much stronger than my left one.
Which isn't so surprising as the right deals with feminine aspects and the left with masculine.
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
What is our size again?