News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

New energy ways

Previous topic - Next topic

m0rdalfus

In Robert Bruce's New Energy Wave system I notice that in some                          awareness actions he instructs the reader to perform in a clockwise motion within certain partitions of the human energy body. (e.g. stirring action)  

My query is this:  Clockwise from which perspective?

Extra special thanks to those taking time to answer this question!

Draege

I don't think it matters. I think it just means circular motion..

Oversoul

When I would activate my sub-chakras I would mirror image it from one side of my body to the other. It was a subtle technique I used for balance. I would twist my primary's both ways which seemed a good way to get them active then they would just pulsate on their own.
Very Soon
Forever More
The Way to Be
Will Be Attached
Forever Matched
Through What You See

Joliz

I don't think it matters which direction you stir, different body parts (ie opposite sides of the body) might respond better to one or the other direction.  Just work out what feels most natural for you.
Joliz

Tyciol

I'm guessing clockwise from above... since we view from the head, which is above all the parts of the body, even if NEW is all about delocalizing the perception, it'd still be easier that way.

boydster

Another way to approach it is to try both ways. For me, one way feels right and the other way feels wrong--kind of like petting a cats fur the wrong way....
The journey upwards is worth the inconvenience.

Time Traveler

I'm not sure if it's just me but when I start out clockwise or counter clockwise...I kind of go on auto-pilot. Once a few of my secondary chakra's get stimulated my whole body goes crazy. They all just go spinning....what ever direction they want. It feels like I have energy balls orbiting my chakra's. Also the wrapping technique thats described in Astral Dynamics happens without me willing it to...all of a sudden my limbs feel as if they are getting wrapped like a mummy.

boydster

Quote from: Time TravelerI'm not sure if it's just me but when I start out clockwise or counter clockwise...I kind of go on auto-pilot. Once a few of my secondary chakra's get stimulated my whole body goes crazy. They all just go spinning....what ever direction they want. It feels like I have energy balls orbiting my chakra's. Also the wrapping technique thats described in Astral Dynamics happens without me willing it to...all of a sudden my limbs feel as if they are getting wrapped like a mummy.

Interesting......I think most of us had to work a little harder at it.

Time Traveler

Sometimes I do have to concentrate. I still haven't been able to have an an obe... though I feel that I have been very close.

Tyciol

I'm liking your both ways theory there. We stretch and work out both sides of the body, why not both directions in the energy body?

sweetbliss

Actually it matters so much. Clockwise is correct, because this is the natural movement of any chakra. Yea, chakras are faced upwards, so like this you are working on the last one, on the top of the head. But on the others you work as if the clock would be on your breast (like facing someone in front of you). So it will be right, up, left, down.
It's serious, the anti-clockwise movement blocks the chakras and is used by people stealing energy and causing harm.

:wink:  :)

Oversoul

How can you be so certain? I completely disagree.
Very Soon
Forever More
The Way to Be
Will Be Attached
Forever Matched
Through What You See

karnautrahl

Seems to be down to intuition and the individual. It's clockwise for me so far but that's just how it feels. if you looked at the front that is clockwise from that perspective. But no way can I say it's an absolute, just easier. Doing the opposite way only adds more stimulation to the chakra. Any movemet on a chakra does so. Kinda gets round the "fluffy" notion of closing chakras etc I think all they do is slow down a little and be less energised to a degree the longer you leave them alone, mostly that is.
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!

Time Traveler

As I posted earlier, I feel my chakra's spinning in both directions easily. I also can make them move in a different way. It's still clockwise and counter clockwise but it's more like the crown chakra's motion is. In my Brow, Throat, Heart, Solar Plexus and Spleen chakra's I feel a clockwise spin but it's horizontal rather than vertical. I wonder has anyone else felt the same sort of thing?

Sparkwielder

Hi Everyone!

I am new to Astral Pulse, and also new to New Energy Ways. This is such a cool topic because as I was reading about clockwise stimulation, it got me wondering if this has anything to do with the Right Hand Rule in the study of magnetics, and electrical theory. This states that you hold your hand as if you are thumbing a ride around an electrical conductor, but point your index finger straight out. If a magnetic flux crosses the conductor in the direction of the index finger, North pole to south pole, then the induced current will flow in the direction that the thumb is pointing.

I am beginning to think, that chi, or whatever you want to call it, has behavioral properties similar to water, Radio frequency, direct current, and light all at the same time.

If the right hand rule can be used in energy development, it may be easier for some people to use than trying to imagine what direction "clockwise" is supposed to be. It's easier for me to visualize my right thumb over various parts of  my body, rather than a clock because the thumb points to the direction you want the energy to flow, and the fingers indicate the direction of the stimulation (magnetic flux). I work with electricity, so I like electrical analogies.

boydster

To me it feel like spinning a chakra the wrong way causes the energy stored there to spew out. It makes it feel like a forced leak or an out-sucking sensation.

I need all the energy I can get so I avoid doing it the "wrong" way. I've also noticed that loud rock music makes some of my chakras spin backwards and sucks energy out of them. It feels exhilarating while it's happening. But it is a net loss which is discernible and substantial. I avoid it for that reason. Some recreational drugs seem to do the same thing. I have less experience there though.

starjasmine88

Sometimes, I  let the hands decide. I reckon that  the energy goes what it naturally goes; just  like  a drop of ink in tne centre of the circular paper spreads outwards.  
I concentrate energy by cuppling the hands allowing a small gap. By cuppling I mean  holding a sphere in one palm and covering it with the other hand.
Then I placed the hands (without changing the way the hands is held) at the base chakra.  That position will my neutral starting position....

Let the sphere be a imaginary energy ball, except  we fill the ball with gathered energy.  This we do it by focusing on the ball filling up with energy that is healing in nature.  We add energy to the ball while breathing with awarness and slowness. This way, we interact with the energy in the us and the sphere.  Also, we will feel (after being aware of energy) that the sphere is responsing or being moved while you breathe.

If we are patient and wait for auto movement,  the hands will choose clockwise or anti-clockwise plus other movements. When we probably cannot hold onto intense energy build ups, let the hands move sightly to disperse extra or excess energy.  Remember to keep the hands steady and most of the time one hand on the other.
At this stage, we probably can release unwanted energy.  Also try to move that sphere to where the blockages are and see if anything happens.

If all we can do is let the movements be free and unplanned, then enjoyed the wild release of energy while relaxing in our created field of energy.  The more relax we are, the more we can to feel the "free" us.

ok, it's late and post is getting longer.....

will wait for feedbacks and will expand on the experiment if needed.

I will make a companying post to properly illustrate my improvised method.

continue the "journal" later...

starjasmine88
signing off....
safe and happy contact with the "see and know for yourselves" phenomenons.
thanks for the wonderful time aboard the ship. Have a great day ahead.

Tyciol

To those who think spinning the chakras the wrong way causes you to lose energy or screw it up, do you think it might just be your intense belief that this might happen that is causing it?

The idea that is goes in only one direction is confusing to me, we should be able to control our own energy flow after all. Even if putting it the other way caused a different effect, wouldn't being able to control this effect be a positive thing? It's sort of like negative and positive chi, even the dangers of the force of death can be beneficial to know so that if you ever have to deal with it you can.