News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

NEW makes me nauseous

Previous topic - Next topic

Hand of Ganesha

Hang in there. When one goes into the NEW inititally, there is always a whole list of side effects but with practice, it will wear off. Besides, does not the light-headedness show that the NEW sys has an effect on your body? [|)]
Always live as nothing, and your mission is fulfilled immediately.

James S

Had you eaten anything within an hour and a half before doing the NEW exercises, and if so what?

Energy work like this can put a bit of a load on the body, and if the body is already using energy for digestion, depending on what you've eaten, you might have a bit of a clash here.

Just a thought....
- James.

FistOfFury

I ate, but I don't remember if it was before or after. And it happened again when I tried it a little later, and also tonight. It's a weird sick in the stomach feeling and it's really hard to sense the awareness on my right side.

Tia

Maybe you should try working on a different area.  Try the toes/feet and see if that also makes you neuseaus.

Krevency

I agree that you should stick with it.  Just like when you lift weights you get these sore muscles, but that goes away.  I didn't get anything negative from doing NEW.

It seems like there's probably just not good energy flow going on, and if this is the case it would be very important for you to press on, only stopping when you really need to.

Good luck!

aleshah

Ask for your light name behind your right shoulder.
Ask for your dark name behind the left side of your shoulder.

FistOfFury

I tried NEW earlier and was doing the tactile exercise for your thumb. I started getting a little lightheaded and nauseous, so much so, that I couldn't concentrate and just had to stop. Why is that happening and is that normal?