News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Meditation, crown/base chakras

Previous topic - Next topic

deepsky

I have a few questions based on my experiences.
Any responses would be great and I thank you in advance.  :D

1 - I was meditating entering trance state and maybe near falling into to sleep don't remember how long this lasted but I could see a white glow with eyes closed(third eye?), Then I was aware of the room, I could see the room with my eyes closed and a shaft of mainly white light beam down from above and onto my head and I felt this tingly? lightly warmish? kinda pleasant wave rush throughout my body and subsided, got jerked outa trance state became wide alert. My question is what happened? an attack ? or something positive to do with my med?

2 - I read in various places that it is a good idea to develop your base Chara before working on your crown? but what if your crown is alot more stronger than your base Chara? What are the symptoms.. psychotic issues?  :shock: ... and what if you don't balance it in the long run?

Leo Volont

Dear Deepsky,

Being able to send it all back down to your Base Chakra is what makes it all SAFE.

If you always put in the time to make sure that you can undo what you do, by sending it back down to the Base Chakra, you will always be able to get yourself out of whatever trouble you get into.  

But all the Glory and Adventure is promised by the High Chakras, and worrying about your safety smacks of cowardice.  Someone who wishes to project a confident aire and who is sure of himself and his own Destiny will not 'waste' much of his time on considerations for mere safety.  No guts, no glory.

deepsky

Ah, thanks, Im not wasting my time worrying my safety, was just curious and wondering what happened what will happen etc...
Basically, I was training to see auras and stuff happened and i started getting bad headaches and didn't know about needing balance till later, i am doing the work to redistribute it now etc...

Leo Volont

Quote from: deepskyAh, thanks, Im not wasting my time worrying my safety, was just curious and wondering what happened what will happen etc...
Basically, I was training to see auras and stuff happened and i started getting bad headaches and didn't know about needing balance till later, i am doing the work to redistribute it now etc...

Oh, Yeah!  Headaches.

In my system of Kundalini Yoga, the Kundalini gets passed by the touch of the Guru and sometimes it takes and sometimes it doesn't.  The Guru tries to keep a few secrets so when he asks the new Initiates what they are feeling, they can't just repeat back to him what they have learned to say.  He needs to hear them say a few things that are actually real so that he knows whether or not the initiation really 'took'.

One of the things that they can say that would be a real convincer is "I got this horrible headache".

In that case, the Initiate is asked to bring the energy back down to the base.  In our system, all of the aspiring Initiates are taught to concentrate the energy at the Base, and have to demonstrate proficiency in that technique before they can move onto the 'headache' level.

Oh.... lets get practical!

Get yourself a very cold very sweet drink.  When it is ready, reach behind and rub your tailbone so that you know where it is.  Then take a big sip and your cool sweet drink and follow it, with your attention, all the way down to your tailbone (yes, the drink stops at your stomach... but your attention shouldn't).  Repeat... until your headache goes away.

Meditation upon your Base Chakra does not have to feel like very much.  The slightest little pressure in your tailbone is all you need to feel.

aleshah

you needn't put this flow down to the base, put it to your heart and use it

try to destroy this light, it is possible, too. (you just need to know, who makes this light)

8)

deepsky

Re light - no idea what that was or from where and whom!

But now another thing that happened recently slept on side numbing left arm(this works :) for me) state where you can project came, i could see my room and energy body? (first time! yay for NEW!) On this occasion i could see my energy on my head/shoulders and hip area only, other parts were just blackness. When i focused on those area it became intense and like i was going to... explode my head off if i concentrated on it. I was wondering if this is a blockage of chakras,  where I saw nothing (no energy flow), and base and crown overloaded, or was it a perception thing or astral body deteriation from looking at it (though i did not see it melt) Any ideas? I'm confused ??? how to redirect energy so it is even I geuss ill keep working on NEW.. and try channeling it to heart...

Thanks